UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pena: Rousey pretentious and a spoiled, rich brat

11/28/13 11:51 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Julianna Pena was not the favorite to win the eighteenth season of the Ultimate Fighter, but now finds herself with that opportunity, facing Jessica Rakoczy this Saturday.

Both Pena and Rakoczy were guests on last night's FOX Sports Live and Pena had some harsh words for women's UFC bantamweight champion Ronday Rousey:

11/28/13 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Warriormmd
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 11:54 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1092 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Transcript? Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 12:18 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Pena is already trying to Chael Sonnen herself into title contention. She should concentrate on the task at hand a little more. Jessica is all class and looks to be capable of knocking Pena's head off.

War Jessica.
11/28/13 12:23 PM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She comes off as pretty unlikeable tbh. People forget she's mieshas good friend. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 12:23 PM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She comes off as pretty unlikeable tbh. People forget she's mieshas good friend. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 12:24 PM
RyannVonDoom

Devlin - She comes off as pretty unlikeable tbh. People forget she's mieshas good friend. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah meisha's been distancing herself from pena.

And ragekoczy's reaction was fucking priceless lol Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 12:28 PM
MisterHawkeMMA

I could care less about a chick not liking another chick. But, honestly, that rich brat thing irritated me. I've been called that before. And it's the dumbest thing in the world. You can't call someone that grew up dirt poor, made their own money doing something that a billion others also tried or at least want to do a rich brat. That's what you call people that are living off of their parents money.
11/28/13 12:31 PM
dubate
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can say that she has gotten soft (I'll disagree) but she ain't spoiled. She has earned her money and she ain't taking anyone's away from them. You want to get paid? Win. It's the most basic formula there is. It's why the fight game is awesome. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 12:37 PM
SQUEEZIE

i really hope jessica wins!
11/28/13 12:51 PM
BuddyRevell
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When it comes to crazy, Ronda and Julianna are like the pot and the kettle.

11/28/13 12:53 PM
RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody isn't in the holiday spirit. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 1:20 PM
THE DEAN
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I rolled and trained with Jessica Rakoczy a while back...I didn't really know much about her other than she was a good boxer and trying to improve her grappling.

Real nice person...I hope she wins!
11/28/13 1:36 PM
wpipes
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm crushing on her so not gonna hate one bit. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 1:41 PM
BuddyRevell
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prime Rakoczy is no joke.

11/28/13 1:53 PM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ hotter than Miesha Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 2:01 PM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisterHawkeMMA - I could care less about a chick not liking another chick. But, honestly, that rich brat thing irritated me. I've been called that before. And it's the dumbest thing in the world. You can't call someone that grew up dirt poor, made their own money doing something that a billion others also tried or at least want to do a rich brat. That's what you call people that are living off of their parents money.

yeah...that's just sour grapes.

Ronda's life makes a great fucking movie:

- almost died at birght - born with slight brain damage due to umbilical cord that affects her until she is 6.

- dad breaks back, won't heal, commits suicide when she's 8

- struggles academically, ends up being homeschooled and finally finds something that works for her in judo which she starts at age 11

- becomes an amateur judo star winning shit from age 15-21, retires after winning olympic bronze.

- post olympics is bartending and broke, living out of her car.

- joins and mma club and starts wrecking shit again.

hardly a "rich brat" when she literally had to fight for every single fucking thing in her life, including her mother's love.

11/28/13 2:03 PM
RyannVonDoom

sacredhate -
MisterHawkeMMA - I could care less about a chick not liking another chick. But, honestly, that rich brat thing irritated me. I've been called that before. And it's the dumbest thing in the world. You can't call someone that grew up dirt poor, made their own money doing something that a billion others also tried or at least want to do a rich brat. That's what you call people that are living off of their parents money.

- almost died at birght - born with slight brain damage due to umbilical cord that affects her until she is 6.

- struggles academically, ends up being homeschooled and finally finds something that works for her in judo which she starts at age 11

- becomes an amateur judo star winning shit from age 15-21, retires after winning olympic bronze.

hardly a "rich brat" when she literally had to fight for every single fucking thing in her life, including her mother's love.

Bingo. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 2:04 PM
CDarwin
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sacredhate - 

Agree. Regardless if you are a fan or not, her being a RICH BRAT isn't very much spot on, is it?

11/28/13 2:05 PM
TheRaider
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are trying to build up the next arm, so there will be interest in seeing it snapped after Miesha's.
11/28/13 2:10 PM
MMAtador

sacredhate -

I'd rather watch sportscenter for the third time. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 2:28 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wpipes - I'm crushing on her so not gonna hate one bit. Phone Post 3.0
Same here.

I put her on a peddle stool. Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 2:39 PM
dubate
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
wpipes - I'm crushing on her so not gonna hate one bit. Phone Post 3.0
Same here.

I put her on a peddle stool. Phone Post 3.0
Just because she Rustles your Jimmy? Phone Post 3.0
11/28/13 2:48 PM
Bentleysuper8

VU sacredhate
11/28/13 3:06 PM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assume she's not a fan of having 2 functioning arms? (Assuming she ever gets the chance to face Ronda)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.