UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda vs Miesha TUF stare down. Who won? (gif)

11/29/13 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAlurk
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of people used to shit talk Tate, and take jabs at her "fart small face". Now everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Phone Post
11/29/13 12:44 AM
Il Duce
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - I had the weirdest boner when Miesha blew that kiss.

also, ronda is retarded. Miesha doesnt take shits so there is no reason for her to wipe her ass.

also, ronda is retarded.
Correctatelemundo.

She floats lily pads and it's like an instant game of frogger, only in real life. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 12:58 AM
garrote
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Polar_beatdown - http://www.pictureshack.us/images/27532_Miesha_is_scared_of_Ronda5.gif
Here's a new link, hopefully this one will last longer. :/
Blue, please...
Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 1:12 AM
sadisticsoldier
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that Ronda tries too hard according to some, but Miesha prints out and purchases all of her jokes and has them prepared in advance. Ronda didn't even look at the socks. Either way the staredown doesn't make a difference, especially this one that happens months beforehand. Ronda will win and Miesha will never get another shot no matter what she does as long as Ronda is champion.

I love the irony of this entire situation though. Miesha talked so much shit before their first fight about how Ronda didn't deserve a title shot, and she lost in the first round by armbar just like all the rest and now she is coming off a loss to challenge Ronda for the title. Miesha is light years ahead of Ronda in the undeserving challenger category and that is the only thing she truly has an advantage in. Ronda talked her way into a title shot, but at this point all Miesha is is talk.
11/29/13 1:28 AM
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my pants
11/29/13 1:49 AM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although I am fairly confident Rhonda wins again, Meisha did not look like she was scared at all in that stare down.
11/29/13 2:00 AM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idgetmyasskicked - Although I am fairly confident Rhonda wins again, Meisha did not look like she was scared at all in that stare down.
This. I'm so sick and done with Ronda 's schit. She acts like my little sister and it's so damn annoying Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 3:17 AM
nesdaM
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote - 

so if honda holds her submission too long like paul harris will she be reprimanded? lol. theyre actually doing a really good job of selling this fight. color me interested.

She hasn't done so yet.
11/29/13 3:34 AM
HiHu

At this point, without liking any of them, I hope Miesha wins by armbar xD. Imagine the chaos after that bwahahha
11/29/13 8:04 AM
Aleksandra Albus Gstring
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter -
Idgetmyasskicked - Although I am fairly confident Rhonda wins again, Meisha did not look like she was scared at all in that stare down.
This. I'm so sick and done with Ronda 's schit. She acts like my little sister and it's so damn annoying Phone Post 3.0
Your little sister is a badass then. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 8:14 AM
MainelyBJJ
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a Good Boy - I hate Ronda. She looks retarded and awkward when she try's acting all tough. And she's really not all that attractive especially with that ugly mole. Phone Post 3.0

Everytime she mean mugs all I see is Chunk from Goonies......

11/29/13 8:32 AM
buddie
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vader03 - 
BigEyedFish - I had the weirdest boner when Miesha blew that kiss.

also, ronda is retarded. Miesha doesnt take shits so there is no reason for her to wipe her ass.

also, ronda is retarded.
Lol. Vtfu for making laugh Phone Post 3.0

this
11/29/13 8:47 AM
DevilsAdvocate
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana made a female Brock. Ronda holds her hands up like a four year old who is trying to imitate a JCVD movie. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 9:07 AM
onandon

Meisha is fucking hot, never thought she used to be but this season, she has looked fucking tremendous. Having said that though Ronda is going to break that bitch on another level.

I still don't get the hate for Ronda everyone's seemed to have developed. She hasn't exactly done herself any favors acting like a crazy cunt on TUF, but she's at least being real. If it was a dude like one of the Diaz bros, you guys would be all over that shit but everyone is holding up this stupid standard to how Ronda should be acting on TUF, let her bang bro. Meisha is hot but she came off super fake (imo) - she's done some very cunty shit before.

Can't wait for the fight.
11/29/13 9:13 AM
Phil999
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAlurk - A lot of people used to shit talk Tate, and take jabs at her "fart small face". Now everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Phone Post

boob job changed things
11/29/13 9:25 AM
cleetdog101
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All Meisha has is the hopes of getting under Rondas skin - Meisha knows she isnt beating Ronda; Meisha KNOWS she'll be tapping like the ghost of Gregory Hines when its over - all she has is her head games and hoping she can take Ronda off of her focus.

Go Ronda! Kick 'er ass Seabass!!!
11/29/13 9:31 AM
rockemsockem
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda reminds me of Ms Trunchable from Matilda Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 9:50 AM
The Sauce
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda makes me cringe .... Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 10:39 AM
nyhcloyalty
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
Ronda face.

So scary. Phone Post 3.0
LMAO Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 10:55 AM
FreakDaddy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regardless of who you like......Who you don't like.......Rhonda is going to break Miesha's arm again, so I hope she is ready to tap......Like her or not, Rhonda is a beast.......And now she is a pissed of one........
11/29/13 11:07 AM
therealrocknrolla
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genghis84 - 
BrckNoHitBk - When someone is as serious as Ronda at that moment but yet the other person is smiling in her face...Miesha won that. Ronda again looks like she is trying to hard with that face.

This reminds me of brats at the zoo who smack the glass and make faces at the animals. They love the fact that they can taunt with a barrier in between them. Only problem is that Ronda and Miesha will be locked in the same cage on Dec 28th. I hope her clowning around these past few months was worth getting her arm mangled.

Very well put!

This isn't going to a fight, it's a public execution...

Its tap or snap time for Miesha, although I very much doubt Ronda is going to do anything less than attempt to compound the arm this time.
11/29/13 11:14 AM
BRZ

Did Dana try to cup Ronda's boob? Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 11:22 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Regardless who wins, Tate didn't look scared at all, and Rousey looked cheesy as fuck with that Diaz wannabe mean mugging. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 11:47 AM
FreakDaddy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think either are scared at all....Tate can take pain, after not tapping when her arm was bent the opposite direction last time......I just hope she taps this time, so she does not get permanent damage.......
11/29/13 1:26 PM
Toquinho
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf happens:
A) during the weigh in stare down
B) when ronda gets hold of an limb
C) will ronda do a toquinho on miescha.
D) how will ronda react if miescha wins
E) how will dfw jr react if miescha wins
F) how wil ronda react if ronda wins
G) how will gene lebell react if ronda wins

So many questions... Cant wait. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.