UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you believe in miracles?

11/29/13 3:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EPlC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do.

Pray over Shane del Rosario right this second asking God to lift him up and give him strength. We are all being used and inspired right now.
11/29/13 5:04 AM
UGCTT_Nightkap
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amen Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 5:05 AM
Standup29
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sending positive thoughts and hoping for a miracle.

Stay strong Shane! Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:58 AM
AMartinez20

TTT come on Shane Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:29 AM
buddie
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPlC - I do.

Pray over Shane del Rosario right this second asking God to lift him up and give him strength. We are all being used and inspired right now.

Amen
11/30/13 10:04 AM
Capnsavem
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm praying for Shane. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 10:18 AM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whether you're a religious person or not, unexplainable, miraculous things have happened.

Here's to hoping Shane pulls through. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 10:24 AM
YourStoryisCoolBro

AbbeyRoadMe - Whether you're a religious person or not, unexplainable, miraculous things have happened.

Here's to hoping Shane pulls through. Phone Post 3.0
You do know what is happening is the hope and expectation of the medical procedure he had done right? It's great, but it's hardly unexplained. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 10:26 AM
Perfer Et Obdura
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No

I trust in science and the training of the medical doctors working to keep him alive.

I hope he makes a full recovery.
11/30/13 10:40 AM
Donoghue88
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't need to speak to my hands and nobody needs to hear about the god bullshit.

Shane can do this because its possible and he has the strength
11/30/13 10:42 AM
I Wild Each It
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we leave the religious argument out of this one please? I don't care how and why this miracle occurs, as long as Shane pulls thru this.

Still sending positive vibes, prayers, and thought your way Shane!!
11/30/13 10:49 AM
AMartinez20

I Wild Each It - Can we leave the religious argument out of this one please? I don't care how and why this miracle occurs, as long as Shane pulls thru this.

Still sending positive vibes, prayers, and thought your way Shane!!
. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 10:50 AM
lockon
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some edgy teenagers in this thread. Thoughts, prayers & positive vibes with Shane and his family. The guy is surrounded by those he loves and I give credit to the medical professionals treating him.
11/30/13 10:52 AM
Jimmy Rustler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura - No

I trust in science and the training of the medical doctors working to keep him alive.

I hope he makes a full recovery.
*Tips Fedora* Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 11:39 AM
Barun

Have a little faith, right?
11/30/13 12:24 PM
RO14:11
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donoghue88 - I don't need to speak to my hands and nobody needs to hear about the god bullshit.

Your hatred of God has no place in this thread. Why do you feel the need to share your disbelief of The Lord in a thread asking for prayer for a man in need?
11/30/13 12:38 PM
donkypunch55
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RO14:11 -
Donoghue88 - I don't need to speak to my hands and nobody needs to hear about the god bullshit.

Your hatred of God has no place in this thread. Why do you feel the need to share your disbelief of The Lord in a thread asking for prayer for a man in need?
Maybe because even the most dire and sad of circumstances are still no excuse to trot out magic and horseshit.
Making a thread specifically calling on god and other religious ridiculousness on a public forum is passive aggressive beta bullshit.
I sincerely hope that Shane makes a full and timely recovery and when he does, possibly against great odds, I will not allow my emotions to assign responsibility to some gay-ass, made up, unproven sky daddy.
Sorry, but religion has been preying on sadness, disaster and turmoil for its entire existence and this sad situation is just another example. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 12:40 PM
Jimmy Rustler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/13 12:43 PM
donkypunch55 - 

Maybe because even the most dire and sad of circumstances are still no excuse to trot out magic and horseshit.
Making a thread specifically calling on god and other religious ridiculousness on a public forum is passive aggressive beta bullshit.
I sincerely hope that Shane makes a full and timely recovery and when he does, possibly against great odds, I will not allow my emotions to assign responsibility to some gay-ass, made up, unproven sky daddy.
Sorry, but religion has been preying on sadness, disaster and turmoil for its entire existence and this sad situation is just another example. Phone Post 3.0

uhh maybe because the news came from Colin Oyama who said specifically "KEEP PRAYING, we have a shot!"

Shane himself along with his family and team are all religious and his whole team and family are ASKING FOR PRAYERS

11/30/13 1:25 PM
donkypunch55
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
donkypunch55 - 

uhh maybe because the news came from Colin Oyama who said specifically "KEEP PRAYING, we have a shot!"

Shane himself along with his family and team are all religious and his whole team and family are ASKING FOR PRAYERS

I'm not sure what you're responding too. My post was an answer to RO14:11's comment. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:35 PM
Jimmy Rustler

donkypunch55 -
Jimmy Rustler -
donkypunch55 - 

I'm not sure what you're responding too. My post was an answer to RO14:11's comment. Phone Post 3.0
Im responding to u callin out people who are praying for shane saying this thread is passive aggressive and what not.

Shanes family is asking for prayers. They are religious Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:27 PM
donkypunch55

Jimmy Rustler -
donkypunch55 -
Jimmy Rustler -
donkypunch55 - 

Im responding to u callin out people who are praying for shane saying this thread is passive aggressive and what not.

Shanes family is asking for prayers. They are religious Phone Post 3.0
The OP in no way stated that it was fulfilling Shane or his family's wish for prayers.
It was cryptic, religious pandering in the passive aggressive manner I stated previously. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:33 PM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe in miracles and I'm praying for a miracle . Thoughts and prayers are with Shane and his family in these trying times Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 6:32 PM
pi6el

I don't believe in miracles or god, I wish the best for Shane and his family, and I don't think this is an appropriate thread for the UG, OP should be ashamed of himself.
11/30/13 7:28 PM
donkypunch55

pi6el - I don't believe in miracles or god, I wish the best for Shane and his family, and I don't think this is an appropriate thread for the UG, OP should be ashamed of himself.
Well said sir. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 7:39 PM
Kim Jong Uno

I don't believe in miracles delivered by sky captains, but I believe in the strength of a man's will to live and the wonders of 21st century medical science

Get em Shane

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.