UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighters you've turned against

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/29/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGT
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread title should speak for itself. Who have you once been a fan of but then eventually lost interest in or even became a "hater" of?

For me, it's Clay Guida. I used to be a HUGE Guida fan, if his name was ever on the card it was a guarantee I was watching it. I always spoke very highly of him and compared him to the Diaz's as far as excitement goes.

Well as I'm sure you all are aware, that's not the case anymore. Now I can't stand him personally and sure as shit can't stand him as a fighter, the Maynard fight being the last straw for me. Now I always cheer against him.

What about you UG? Who have you turned against? Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:10 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:13 PM
OGT
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Rampage Phone Post 3.0
What reasons specifically? I know there's a lot of possibilities lol... Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:18 PM
ProteinBake
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to root for Cole Konrad but he retired. Fuck him. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:22 PM
thatdude21601
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem is the only one I can think of.
11/29/13 2:23 PM
Purgey
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guida, Diego, Rampage and Lyoto to a lesser extent.

On the other side though I've started liking Anderson, both Diaz's and Rashad. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:24 PM
OGT

thatdude21601 - Mayhem is the only one I can think of.
Think just about everyone turned on him haha, he did it to himself. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:25 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i liked serra til i saw him on tuf

11/29/13 2:26 PM
DrPeterVenkman
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:30 PM
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage I've always been on and off with but totally off now do to his constant complaining and excuses. I could go on and on about him.

Mayhem won me over on TUF never cared much for him before but he seemed much more calm and cool then now he's lost me for sure no explanation needed.

Randy Couture is a big one for me. Used to see him totally different but the more you hear about him and the more his private shit comes out he seems like a dirt ball. And not because Dana says it. I've ran into him a couple times and he was a giant dick I couldn't believe it. Phone Post
11/29/13 2:35 PM
OGT

Dana Stern - Rampage I've always been on and off with but totally off now do to his constant complaining and excuses. I could go on and on about him.

Mayhem won me over on TUF never cared much for him before but he seemed much more calm and cool then now he's lost me for sure no explanation needed.

Randy Couture is a big one for me. Used to see him totally different but the more you hear about him and the more his private shit comes out he seems like a dirt ball. And not because Dana says it. I've ran into him a couple times and he was a giant dick I couldn't believe it. Phone Post
Funny you say that about Randy, he was actually the first UFC fighter I've met (met alot of SF fighters before him) and it was an unpleasant experience but it definitely wasn't that cool at the same time. Just kind of blew me and my friends off. I try to be understanding because I'm sure he deals with it all the time but a fake smile in a picture isn't that much to ask for imo. And I didn't even get that lol. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:35 PM
AMartinez20

GSP. Loved him but then i just hated him one day. I don't even know what ticked it off. Just bam i hate you. But on the other side i used to hate Rashad but now e's in my top 5 favorites. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:40 PM
OGT

AMartinez20 - GSP. Loved him but then i just hated him one day. I don't even know what ticked it off. Just bam i hate you. But on the other side i used to hate Rashad but now e's in my top 5 favorites. Phone Post 3.0
I can relate to your GSP comment, I think every fight I liked him less, after Diaz I had enough. I'm ready for Hendricks to beat him. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:41 PM
Dawggy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Country breakfast. Was a fan for years until I got a few chapters into his book and he was making fun of the animal abuse he and his douchebag bro used to commit. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 2:51 PM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It has to be Rampage for me too. I've never been a huge fan of his or anything, but after how many years of half-ass performances and constant complaining he's become one of my least favourites.

Add the Diaz brothers to that list as well. Not that all their fights are boring, but they're inconsistent in everything but the complaining.
11/29/13 3:08 PM
Chromium
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I turned on Jones, who was one of my favorite fighters, after the bullshit with Rashad, and I wasn't even a Rashad fan. Then I kept hearing about all the strange primadonna shit he was pulling, like refusing to sign championship belts when he was champion, or signing autographs as "World Champion" before he was champion. I know these were motivational "bushido" things for him or whatever, and I could understand that to an extent, but he was hardly some mysterious monk-like figure the way Fedor was a bit. He's not someone who live in another world and he came off as a prima-donna. When he pulled out of UFC 151 I really disliked the guy for a while.

That being said I've warmed back up to "neutral" on Jones and obviously I have to respect his skills. I don't think he's a horrible person or anything, he just got too big too fast and became very ungrounded. Seems like he's come back down to earth a bit lately. Him being cool when being interviewed by Chael Sonnen definitely helped.

11/29/13 4:14 PM
OGT

circa305 - Rhonda Rousey

Tito
Figured there would be alot of rondas in here Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:22 PM
kano350chevy
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage - can't stand anything he has to say Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:33 PM
igotfrozordfortrainingtrane
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda and Rampage are my two. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:34 PM
pampered_fighter

Hendricks, needs a humble pie, ASAP Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:38 PM
MagSlim
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLAF
11/29/13 4:40 PM
ima zombie
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones, I still love watchin him fight but want to see him loose, not a hater Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:40 PM
angryguy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiagio silva. Even overlooking failed drug tests, hes not the same since machida Phone Post
11/29/13 4:45 PM
jmont

nick diaz, I really enjoy his style of fightimg but ever since the condit fight I've wanted to see him get beat up, he seems like a cry baby.... Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:47 PM
jmont

ronda aswell, I always liked her in strikeforce and even routed for her in tha tate fight, after she started refusing to fight cyborg and I saw more and more of her interviews, I quickly wanted to see he get her ass kicked Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.