UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighter needed for Radio cohost gig (Tampa, FL)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/29/13 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gator Choke
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Fight Radio/ NBC Radio Phoenix, Cohost/Commentator

Long story in a nutshell, I cohost a radio program in Tampa, FL on an NBC affiliated conglomorate of stations that can be heard world wide on the Tune In Radio ap. What I'm seeking is a fighter to come onboard as a cohost/fill in cohost. The show is 11am-Noon every Saturday and aired on a station that also airs Tampa Bay Rays baseball, Tampa Bay Lightning hockey and Florida Gator football. Living in Tampa or even Florida is not required, as long as you have a cell phone. Unfortunately, as I'm doing this as a volunteer myself, this isn't a paying gig yet but the goal is to net some sponsors to cover overhead and put money in our pockets. What this offers is an opportunity to gain experience in hosting a show on a radio station that reaches up to 4 million homes. Let me know if interested.
11/30/13 12:26 PM
Gator Choke
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
11/30/13 12:37 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a great opportunity Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:11 PM
Gator Choke

Thanks man. I think its a pretty cool gig myself :)
11/30/13 2:19 PM
TheWolf88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What qualities? Certain ranks? Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:32 PM
Gator Choke

Only qualities I require are a personality and a willingness to show up weekly and willingness to promote the show. The bigger the name the better.
11/30/13 2:52 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Contact FERA BRABA...he's in Tampa Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 5:53 PM
Gator Choke

TTT
11/30/13 8:15 PM
donovese
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. I'm in Tampa and would love to hear this show. Is your station affiliated with the bone? Bubba the Love Sponge is pretty close to Rob Kahn of Gracie Tampa. He might be able/willing to help you. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:50 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need Junie Browning or War Machine.

An average pro fighter that no one knows won't help as well as a name people hate.

People listen to guys they love or hate.

You don't want the in between apathy over some who gives a shit guy they've never heard about.

That is , if you want to stand out in a flooded field

Good luck , I've been in radio game a long time. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:03 PM
Brennan Huff
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im not a fighter, but i'll do it.
I also live in Tampa.

I know, i know.
Im not what your looking for.
Well it was worth a shot.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.