UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rakoczy 2to1 dog vs Pena, Good bet?

11/30/13 6:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
big poooop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I noticed the thread about Pena and it was saying she was fighting a decent amount standing. I know Rakoczy is a former pro boxer. Thoughts on Rakoczy's chances?
11/30/13 6:35 AM
big poooop

I don't watch TUF so I don't know shit about Pena, or about Rakoczy as an mma fighter.
11/30/13 6:37 AM
DanteHec
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk I say its a coin toss I'm a fan of both and they both have their negatives and positives. If you bet dont let it be more than 100 just to be safe lol Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 6:38 AM
Sir Psycho Sexy
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big poooop - I don't watch TUF so I don't know shit about Pena, or about Rakoczy as an mma fighter.
So why comment? Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 6:38 AM
Sir Psycho Sexy
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Psycho Sexy -
big poooop - I don't watch TUF so I don't know shit about Pena, or about Rakoczy as an mma fighter.
Sorry. Didn't realise you were the OP lol Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 7:31 AM
toddiejasl
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a close fight, Julianna did look more impressive on the show but Rockoczy is good value if you're getting 2/1...
11/30/13 7:56 AM
Brabatross

Pena is going to be a lot more aggressive than Pennington was and I think it's going to be too much for Jessica to handle. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:15 AM
shatefak

Its a solid bet imo. I think racosy is winning Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:42 AM
big poooop

Sir Psycho Sexy - 

It tells why in the OP you fucking dolt. Don't bother responding because I am done talking to you.
11/30/13 8:49 AM
moss_4h
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Dude scroll up, he didn't know

It's a good bet though, Pena leaves her chin exposed when she throws 3-4 punch combos.. I think Jessica will pick her apart on the feet
11/30/13 8:53 AM
Arlovskis Chin
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big poooop -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

It tells why in the OP you fucking dolt. Don't bother responding because I am done talking to you.
Hahah. Look up. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:30 AM
Flexo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Psycho Sexy -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
Sorry. Didn't realise you were the OP lol Phone Post 3.0
I did the same thing lol. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:32 AM
BuddyRevell
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/30/13 12:44 PM
jwistead
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're looking for safer bets with decent payouts, look at Jessamyn and Rani Yahya.

There's a very clear path for both women to win. I feel like this fight is very similar to Racokzy-Pennington, which I feel like Pennington *should have* won on paper by takedowns, but I feel like she waited too long in the first, took too many punches, and then Racokzy capitalized in the later rounds with world-champion class conditioning and athleticism.

Pena wins this fight hands-down if it goes to the ground early. But if Pena stands and trades (like a tool) with Racokzy's boxing... this gives the same outcome as the Pennington fight. The question is, do I trust Pena's fight IQ enough to bet on her? Nope. Rewatch her previous TUF fights. She gets drawn away from the gameplan into stand-and-wang fests. Which she gets the better of, much like Pennington. But Racokzy is kryptonite to people like that.

Fight's a toss-up because of this. It's a question of who keeps their head on straight during the fight. Having said that, +200 is decent value for Racokzy, so if you're playing a statistical betting game, I'd play her.

I might put $10 on Racokzy if she gets up to +250, but that's only because I've got much better bets in play such that I wouldn't mind losing that $10.
11/30/13 1:38 PM
big poooop

Sorry psycho for being crabby, I thought you were fucking with me.
11/30/13 1:41 PM
40oztofreedom
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -

She's pretty in these shots. Are they from 10 yrs ago or something? Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:58 PM
BrattMamley
990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jwistead - If you're looking for safer bets with decent payouts, look at Jessamyn and Rani Yahya.

There's a very clear path for both women to win. I feel like this fight is very similar to Racokzy-Pennington, which I feel like Pennington *should have* won on paper by takedowns, but I feel like she waited too long in the first, took too many punches, and then Racokzy capitalized in the later rounds with world-champion class conditioning and athleticism.

Pena wins this fight hands-down if it goes to the ground early. But if Pena stands and trades (like a tool) with Racokzy's boxing... this gives the same outcome as the Pennington fight. The question is, do I trust Pena's fight IQ enough to bet on her? Nope. Rewatch her previous TUF fights. She gets drawn away from the gameplan into stand-and-wang fests. Which she gets the better of, much like Pennington. But Racokzy is kryptonite to people like that.

Fight's a toss-up because of this. It's a question of who keeps their head on straight during the fight. Having said that, +200 is decent value for Racokzy, so if you're playing a statistical betting game, I'd play her.

I might put $10 on Racokzy if she gets up to +250, but that's only because I've got much better bets in play such that I wouldn't mind losing that $10.
Who else do u like tonight? Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:22 PM
kjonesbeatdown
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fobby -
Hadukon -
big poooop - I noticed the thread about Pena and it was saying she was fighting a decent amount standing. I know Rakoczy is a former pro boxer. Thoughts on Rakoczy's chances?
Julianna does like to be aggressive and stand in the pocket and trade. If she tries that with Jessica she's getting dropped. Julianna does have a good ground game and Jessica is solid off her back but her takedown defense isn't the best. If she's worked on it for this camp and can stop Julianna's takedown attempts, I definitely see her winning. Phone Post 3.0
Worst prediction ever.
First of all. Nobody's getting dropped. This is wmma we're talking about.
I don't like Pena, but she's going to win. Easily. I really like racozky but look who she beat. Roxy and Pennington who is a horrible fighter and she had a injured hand.

This fight will be one sided. Mark my words. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Jessica drop Roxy during their fight? Pena beat Shayna which really surprised me. In the second fight Pena didn't look that good to me. Keep getting takedowns and stayed on top for most the fight... Never went for the finish. If Jessica can stop from getting took down at will she has the advantage standing if she doesn't get drawn into a brawl. Advantage in the fight, definitely Pena, but wouldn't count J Rac out.. Figured that out after seeing her win the two fights in the house.. I had her as the weakest girl in the house after the first few weeks Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:36 PM
Jacchad
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kjonesbeatdown -
Fobby -
Hadukon -
big poooop - I noticed the thread about Pena and it was saying she was fighting a decent amount standing. I know Rakoczy is a former pro boxer. Thoughts on Rakoczy's chances?
Julianna does like to be aggressive and stand in the pocket and trade. If she tries that with Jessica she's getting dropped. Julianna does have a good ground game and Jessica is solid off her back but her takedown defense isn't the best. If she's worked on it for this camp and can stop Julianna's takedown attempts, I definitely see her winning. Phone Post 3.0
Worst prediction ever.
I don't like Pena, but she's going to win. Easily. I really like racozky but look who she beat. Roxy and Pennington who is a horrible fighter and she had a injured hand.

Didn't Jessica drop Roxy during their fight? Pena beat Shayna which really surprised me. In the second fight Pena didn't look that good to me. Keep getting takedowns and stayed on top for most the fight... Never went for the finish. If Jessica can stop from getting took down at will she has the advantage standing if she doesn't get drawn into a brawl. Advantage in the fight, definitely Pena, but wouldn't count J Rac out.. Figured that out after seeing her win the two fights in the house.. I had her as the weakest girl in the house after the first few weeks Phone Post 3.0
Pena got the finish against Sarah Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:08 PM
kjonesbeatdown
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/13 3:12 PM
Jacchad -
kjonesbeatdown -
Fobby -
Hadukon -
Worst prediction ever.

Pena got the finish against Sarah Phone Post 3.0

You're right.. I stand corrected. For some reason I remember her just laying on Sarah and thought it went to decision.. My bad on that. I'll have to watch it again and see how high I must've been during that episode Phone Post 3.0

11/30/13 5:10 PM
jwistead

BrattMamley - 
jwistead - If you're looking for safer bets with decent payouts, look at Jessamyn and Rani Yahya.

Who else do u like tonight? Phone Post 3.0

Actually, no one! Hah hah.

There's a few fights I wish I had more time to look at because I think they're analyzable. Akira vs Blanco is one of them. Holdsworth/Grant is another.

Then there's Pennington/Rox. Love Rox, but I'd like to see her retire, those two slam KO's... I think the athleticism of the new generation is too much for her. I hate saying things like that about such an awesome person. But there you go. Easy money on Pennington, but unfortunately everyone knows it, so the line sucks.

Diaz vs Maynard. Not touching that one with a ten foot pole. Neither guy is fighting to their potential lately. Maynard looks a bit chinny, and he's fighting a striker. Diaz is a headcase, the guy was talking about going to a high school reunion instead of showing up for the fight... and I get it, it's a bargaining tactic, but it just speaks volumes that the guy's head is in the wrong place. I have no idea who wins that fight. But I'd love to see both guys return to their old form and make something exciting happen. Looking forward to the fight.
11/30/13 5:37 PM
jwistead

jwistead - If you're looking for safer bets with decent payouts, look at Jessamyn and Rani Yahya.

Just realized I've been misspelling Rakoczy as "Racokzy"... no disrespect intended. I'd edit the offending post, but the formatting always comes out full retard.
11/30/13 5:41 PM
hellride
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Koczy in the final, Pennington, and Duke should win pretty easily as well. Jessica's level of standup is lightyears ahead of any of the other girls in the house, i'f she can keep Juliana from smothering her, she will be the UF.
11/30/13 5:44 PM
pegson123

Pena will win this easily Phone Post
11/30/13 5:53 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

40oztofreedom -
BuddyRevell -

She's pretty in these shots. Are they from 10 yrs ago or something? Phone Post 3.0
They are before the black guy ruined her for any man.

You know.

He tore her up and now she is a single mother with corn rows fighting in a cage for cash. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.