UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Dana..."Ben Askren"

11/30/13 12:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crsjedi1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hasnt fought anyone? does he not have any value? gtfoh with that bullshit, let him in the next tuf house and let him pave his fkn road... you let brock fkn lesnar come play but not Ben Askren?? smdh at Dana lately becoming one of the biggest fkn hypocrits combat sports has ever seen....

11/30/13 1:02 PM
BuddyBones

You shut your whore mouth. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:04 PM
jasperb
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock was a huge draw from his wrestling fans, nobody but hard-core fans know who Askren is. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:04 PM
HBwrestler

Dana won't sign Askren, but he signed James Toney???? Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:09 PM
Jesus Quintana

jasperb - Brock was a huge draw from his wrestling fans, nobody but hard-core fans know who Askren is. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Askren is way more famous than the average UFC fighter.
11/30/13 1:10 PM
rMar89
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lesnar was signed cause he was a massive star, and already a household name (borderline atleast). Apples and oranges bud. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:17 PM
larry birds quick wit
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know who Ben askren is and im a dickhead Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:19 PM
jasperb
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Quintana -
jasperb - Brock was a huge draw from his wrestling fans, nobody but hard-core fans know who Askren is. Phone Post 3.0

True, but he was comparing Brock and Ben. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 1:47 PM
Wes_Mantooth

I really wish Dana would sign Askren.
11/30/13 1:56 PM
bemsqua
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disagree with Dana on this one. If you don't want to sign him because you don't like the guy....fine. However, don't say it's because he's not good enough. I went to the UFC page and they have 84 fighters in the welterweight division. I'm quite sure that Askren is not at the end of that list. I just think he hates Bellator so much that bringing one of their fighters in and them having success would make Bellator look like they have credibility.
11/30/13 2:20 PM
crsjedi1

hey toolbox, i was using the comparison because dana said ben askren isnt a top ten guy and needs to prove himself elsewere, my point being brock lesnar hadnt proved himself anywere except "wrasslin" against the rock, unless you consider his amatuer wrestling in college , askren is a "known" name who has fought people and would be a draw, and could absolutely compete against guys in the u.f.c right now, apples and oranges? i get the huge crossover appeal lesnar had with the "wrasslin" fans, but to shit on a guy and say he hasnt proved his worth is bullshit and hypocritical, hey i know lets sign the rock for a one off fight against cain?? itll make alotta money? get what im sayin ..fkn tool

11/30/13 2:21 PM
crsjedi1

bemsqua - Disagree with Dana on this one. If you don't want to sign him because you don't like the guy....fine. However, don't say it's because he's not good enough. I went to the UFC page and they have 84 fighters in the welterweight division. I'm quite sure that Askren is not at the end of that list. I just think he hates Bellator so much that bringing one of their fighters in and them having success would make Bellator look like they have credibility.

exactly.

11/30/13 5:38 PM
MagSlim

He beats everyone in the TUF finale card tonight. Handily.

Fuck Dana's adolescent shit talking. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:49 PM
The Principal
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be cool if Askren went on a future TUF as a contestant and cleaned house. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:03 PM
bobandweave
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - He beats everyone in the TUF finale card tonight. Handily.

Fuck Dana's adolescent shit talking. Phone Post 3.0
Haven't checked the complete card, but yeah beating a bunch of 35er's and women make him real tough. IMO, Maynard would make a good fight with him if they were equal weight. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:10 PM
DoomFarmer

This has been done more than a few times at this point... Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 9:23 PM
Dreville79

Jesus Quintana -

Brian Caraway is more famous than Askren and he's a roster filler Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.