UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones doesnt stand a chance against...

11/30/13 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Brotorious B.I.G
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones, in no way shape or form, presents a problem, stylistically, against Cain.

If Cain can make jds look completely out if his element for 5 rounds, twice. I don't see a single situation iN witch Jones could poise a threat to Cain.

The reason Jones us so successful I'd because if his reach, that was proven after the gus fight, but to Cain, reach is nothing, he will, walk right through Jones strikes, put him against the fence, rough him up, take him down and ground and pound him into bolivia.

Anyone who thinks otherwise us a delusional bones fan boy. and to make it clear I'm not a Jones hater, i believe he us the greatest lhw ever and possess a problem fir anyone I'm his weightclass, but Cain us a different type of monster that Jones just didn't have the skill set to defeat, plain and simple.

I read that the odds for this potential super fight are -235 to +215, Cain bring the favorite. Imo its much more lopsided and to even begin to argue against it is nonsense.

Of course this is mma and anything can happen but cains combination of pressure wrestling, boxing, and utilization of the cage Is the perfect storm for Jones to get his ass whooped into the 5th dimension Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:44 PM
soliak

You, use, commas, incorrectly, faggot.

11/30/13 3:46 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

soliak -

You, use, commas, incorrectly, faggot.

I'm a man, i use commas any damn way i please Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:48 PM
Ray Cappa

The Brotorious B.I.G - Jon Jones, in no way shape or form, presents a problem, stylistically, against Cain.

If Cain can make jds look completely out if his element for 5 rounds, twice. I don't see a single situation iN witch Jones could poise a threat to Cain.

The reason Jones us so successful I'd because if his reach, that was proven after the gus fight, but to Cain, reach is nothing, he will, walk right through Jones strikes, put him against the fence, rough him up, take him down and ground and pound him into bolivia.

Anyone who thinks otherwise us a delusional bones fan boy. and to make it clear I'm not a Jones hater, i believe he us the greatest lhw ever and possess a problem fir anyone I'm his weightclass, but Cain us a different type of monster that Jones just didn't have the skill set to defeat, plain and simple.

I read that the odds for this potential super fight are -235 to +215, Cain bring the favorite. Imo its much more lopsided and to even begin to argue against it is nonsense.

Of course this is mma and anything can happen but cains combination of pressure wrestling, boxing, and utilization of the cage Is the perfect storm for Jones to get his ass whooped into the 5th dimension Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:49 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 4:20 PM
Malvert the Janitor
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shouldn't we be discussing the Glover fight first?? If I had a nickel for every time a champion was supposed to walk through a challenger....

(weeps as images of Frankie Edgar flash into focus) Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 4:24 PM
MMALOGIC

To get a better idea of how Jones and Cain will go I want to see Jones vs Cormier first.

11/30/13 4:26 PM
Jim York

Yep, I agree with everything you said TS.

Cain will wipe the floor with Jones.
11/30/13 4:27 PM
John M
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only way I see Jones beating Cain is if he can outwrestle him and control him on the ground. JBJ might be able to use his length to keep distance on the feet for awhile, but eventually he'll succumb to Cain's constant pressure. 

But, I don't see Jones outwrestling Cain after he was outwrestled by Gus.

11/30/13 5:09 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

To get a better idea of how Jones and Cain will go I want to see Jones vs Cormier first.

If you wanna get a good look at the fight you could stick your head up OP's ass.

Wait.

I could stick my head up Joe Silva's ass but I think I'll take OP's word for it.

Yeah. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 6:00 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
MMALOGIC -

If you wanna get a good look at the fight you could stick your head up OP's ass.

Wait.

I could stick my head up Joe Silva's ass but I think I'll take OP's word for it.

Yeah. Phone Post 3.0
English mother ficker, does thou speaketh it Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 6:38 PM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok. Guess we should just not have Jones vs Cain, no point right?

Jon should just quit MMA then or fight Gus multiple times until he loses then everybody can be happy.
11/30/13 6:40 PM
ChucoV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher - Jon Jones vs Jon Jones.

Dana make it happen Phone Post 3.0
YES! Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 7:30 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

ABE FROMAN - Ok. Guess we should just not have Jones vs Cain, no point right?

Jon should just quit MMA then or fight Gus multiple times until he loses then everybody can be happy.
There's never no point to fight, bro...let them bang.bro Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.