UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> women angry at skinny hottie

12/2/13 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hubris
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The wife of Norwegian soccer star Lars-Kristian Eriksen is under international scrutiny for posting a selfie of herself shortly after giving birth to the couple’s baby daughter.

Caroline Berg Eriksen, who runs a top Norwegian fitness blog, kicked off a media firestorm last week after she posted a scantily-clad picture of herself to Instagram showing off her fit physique just three days after going into labour.

“I feel so empty,” she wrote, “and still not four days after birth.”

But some onlookers, despite Berg Eriksen’s washboard stomach, weren’t impressed, questioning the 26-year-old’s motives in setting what some say is an unhealthy precedent for new moms.

“People kept telling me that my body would never be the same,” Berg Eriksen told ABC News. “I wanted to show everyone that’s not entirely true.

“Right after birth – like three minutes after – I felt like myself again.”

That’s because she reportedly worked out 5-6 times per week until she was well into her second trimester.

“I think that all women should be proud of themselves regardless of how they look after labour,” Berg Eriksen said.

Despite the disclaimer, many are taking aim at the Norwegian fitness queen for setting an unrealistic precedent that the majority of pregnant women will never achieve.

And that brought her husband, Lars-Kristian Eriksen, to her defence.

In a posting to Facebook translated by Business Insider, he wrote: "Who is it that creates body pressure? The one who posts selfie in lingerie because she is proud of herself, or those discussing (on the Internet) how a woman's body should look like after birth?"
12/2/13 11:15 PM
hubris
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/2/13 11:16 PM
hubris

12/2/13 11:17 PM
TX_432
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for her, fu** the fatties. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:17 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that even possible?
12/2/13 11:18 PM
jcblass
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for her!
12/2/13 11:21 PM
Kinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK YOU FATTIES Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:22 PM
King Mo fan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pic? Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:23 PM
King Mo fan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nvm Phone Post 3.0
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would bang......

While pregnant!! Phone Post 3.0
othree
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is fantastic. I am proud of her, in every way.

12/2/13 11:30 PM
itswhitty
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is crazy.  How far along is she in that before picture?  I'm not going to pretend like I know enough to say whether it's healthy or not, but I certainly hope she looked into it.  As long as it didn't present any danger to the fetus, good for her.  If she indeed put the health of her future child at risk in favor of maintaining her physique, I can see room for objections, but that doesn't seem to be the criticism.

If nothing else, I am once again astounded at the crazy shit the human body is capable of.

12/2/13 11:33 PM
spinningfapkick
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fat people suck. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:41 PM
nubs

spinningfapkick - Fat people suck. Phone Post 3.0
I am a robot beeb boop beep. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:44 PM
ProjectMayhem
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do the people complaining about this also complain about anyone, in any field, who achieves a goal that is an unrealistic expectation for most people?

Down with excellence! We can't have any of that now can we? Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:45 PM
ProjectMayhem
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nubs -
spinningfapkick - Fat people suck. Phone Post 3.0
I am a robot beeb boop beep. Phone Post 3.0
Probably a fat robot chomp chomp chomp. Phone Post 3.0
Atomic
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post 3.0
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

This world is so upside down with not wanting to offend people doing stuff wrong that people actually attack people for doing stuff right. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:46 PM
nubs

ProjectMayhem - Do the people complaining about this also complain about anyone, in any field, who achieves a goal that is an unrealistic expectation for most people?

The art of modesty is lost on both sides. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:47 PM
CombatVette49
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... what a bunch of bitter, sad whores. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:48 PM
Raezor19

itswhitty - 

That is crazy.  How far along is she in that before picture?  I'm not going to pretend like I know enough to say whether it's healthy or not, but I certainly hope she looked into it.  As long as it didn't present any danger to the fetus, good for her.  If she indeed put the health of her future child at risk in favor of maintaining her physique, I can see room for objections, but that doesn't seem to be the criticism.

If nothing else, I am once again astounded at the crazy shit the human body is capable of.

With 1st daughter, my wife only gained 15 lbs and after the birth she lost about 12.......7 lb kid and ?lb placenta...

started between 115-120...

just sayin......

she balloned on 2nd kid though.....lol..

12/2/13 11:48 PM
ProjectMayhem

nubs -
ProjectMayhem - Do the people complaining about this also complain about anyone, in any field, who achieves a goal that is an unrealistic expectation for most people?

The art of modesty is lost on both sides. Phone Post 3.0
In terms of human progress and achievement, modesty has little value compared to excellence. Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 11:50 PM
jac0bear
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 12:29 AM
ThinkAlpha
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beat me to it!  I was about to make the thread but decided to look first...   Fuck the haters!

12/3/13 12:34 AM
NorthernHospitality
1479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris -
This is 9 months pregnant here correct? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.