UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jack Brown Interview: Live to Fight

12/5/13 7:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got an open bet in The Charity Bet part Deux thread... Will be donating it your way if I can get a taker and Hunt gets the W!! Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 7:24 PM
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
Bobby Razak - tt donate to LTF UG if I can you can :) Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Bobby. For everything. :))
12/5/13 7:27 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VULTFINC

12/5/13 7:41 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KRS I need to order one of your T's you got Xl's in stock? Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 7:57 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

OMG I ust read that Carlito comment and I laughed my ass off.

I'll never forget the Carlito comments during the Expo this year.  Otaavia really is a super down-to-earth sweetheart and funny as hell.

I must have stumbled blindly into that one Vixy... Don't know anything about said comments at Expo...it's just what I like to call him. Lol

But yes Ott does seem like a super cool Chica... I keep trying to seduce her on up to Santa Barbara with talk of Nutella Ice Cream at the parlor near my house. Phone Post 3.0
Oh ask Kristin what Carlito Ottavia was talking about.

We had a great time backstage at the expo with her. She's funny as hell.

And we all went out after the fight that night, Kristin included. But you know what happens in Vegas... Lol Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 8:59 PM
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - KRS I need to order one of your T's you got Xl's in stock? Phone Post 3.0

Yes I do sir! And I'll be rooting for Hunt also. He was one of Reggie's favorite fighters. Very cool of you to do the charity bets for LTF, thanks!!
12/5/13 9:03 PM
LiveToFightInc

mmavixen - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

I'll never forget the Carlito comments during the Expo this year.  Otaavia really is a super down-to-earth sweetheart and funny as hell.

I must have stumbled blindly into that one Vixy... Don't know anything about said comments at Expo...it's just what I like to call him. Lol

But yes Ott does seem like a super cool Chica... I keep trying to seduce her on up to Santa Barbara with talk of Nutella Ice Cream at the parlor near my house. Phone Post 3.0

And we all went out after the fight that night, Kristin included. But you know what happens in Vegas... Lol Phone Post 3.0

We had so much fun that night! I was deleriously tired and was almost seeing double but it was a blast! Wish I was going to 168, would love to be there when Chris defends his title. Next time :) And we should all meet up. Miss y'all. PS Geek- I don't have your number anymore, text me!!
12/5/13 10:17 PM
OTT78
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Had a blast that day. Still laughing when I think about Matt asking me if I was trying to blend in with the couch so Carlos would sit on me. Really hoping we can be at another expo together. 

12/5/13 10:19 PM
OTT78
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - 
RickStorm -
OTT78 - 

Thanks Jack for the interview and thank you Kristen for everything you do!! Love ya girl!!!!

Kristen has told me so many great things about you both times she was down here in the Northwest. I hope to meet you sometime =)

OTT78 is ottavia right? You didn't meet her on Seattle at the bar with Matt? Phone Post 3.0

I was there for only a bit. I party like grandma. Out past midnight is living on the edge for me!

12/5/13 10:46 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
RickStorm -
OTT78 - 

Thanks Jack for the interview and thank you Kristen for everything you do!! Love ya girl!!!!

Kristen has told me so many great things about you both times she was down here in the Northwest. I hope to meet you sometime =)

OTT78 is ottavia right? You didn't meet her on Seattle at the bar with Matt? Phone Post 3.0

That was her?

Oh crap!

Yeah, I did met her haha!

I guess that was before I met Kristen, and had no idea who she was then

Hahahah Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 10:47 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Nutella makes ice-cream? Yyyyyyyyuuuuummmmmy, I bet!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 10:49 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great interview. Ottavia and Kristen are awesome!!

12/5/13 10:50 PM
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 -
RickStorm -
OTT78 - 

I was there for only a bit. I party like grandma. Out past midnight is living on the edge for me!

It was nice to meet you, maybe I'll see you at a Live2Fight seminar one day. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 10:54 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
OTT78 -
RickStorm -
OTT78 - 

It was nice to meet you, maybe I'll see you at a Live2Fight seminar one day. Phone Post 3.0
If Ottavia meets u and says you're cool, then u might get to meet me. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 10:55 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 - 
mmavixen - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Had a blast that day. Still laughing when I think about Matt asking me if I was trying to blend in with the couch so Carlos would sit on me. Really hoping we can be at another expo together. 

OMG- I laughed so hard that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't look at Carlos Condit without thiking of you!

And for sure, we all have to do an expo next year together again!  I had a blast!

12/5/13 10:59 PM
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao! Phone Post
12/5/13 11:05 PM
Matt Phillips

OTT78 -
mmavixen - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Im planning on being at thr next one. Im always up for more shenannigans. Not sure if ill have the same opportunities as last time....but itll be fun for sure. Phone Post
12/5/13 11:09 PM

Naderhood -
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
OTT78 -
RickStorm -
OTT78 - 

If Ottavia meets u and says you're cool, then u might get to meet me. Phone Post 3.0
It moved when I read this Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 11:09 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
OTT78 - 
mmavixen - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

OMG- I laughed so hard that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't look at Carlos Condit without thiking of you!

And for sure, we all have to do an expo next year together again!  I had a blast!

Sounds like good times, I want in next time!! Lol at trying to blend into the couch. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 11:17 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Rory's ice Cream parlor in Montecito makes a Nutella Ice Cream... It's All Time!!

Nutella fans:

One of my Fellow TFK members from the OG posted a tremendous recipe for Nutella/Banana rolled up in a Spring roll, fried and then coated with powdered sugar... I'm making this weekend! Can't wait. Ill share recipe once I've confirmed it's deliciousness! Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 11:23 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

LiveToFightInc -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - KRS I need to order one of your T's you got Xl's in stock? Phone Post 3.0

Yes I do sir! And I'll be rooting for Hunt also. He was one of Reggie's favorite fighters. Very cool of you to do the charity bets for LTF, thanks!!
Of course Chica!!

I'll put my order in tomorrow.

War Hunt n Wreckker Phone Post 3.0
12/6/13 9:44 AM
Naderhood

Sub'd for Nutella recipes

12/6/13 9:51 AM
OTT78

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

You mean torture me?! Always talking about Nutella when I'm trying to cut weight! ;)

12/6/13 10:57 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I just ask what's the big deal about Nutella?? I'm allergic to nuts so I've never had it. Should I just load up on Benadryl and dig in?? Is it worth the risk of anaphylactic shock?? Sounds like it. 

12/6/13 11:00 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Rory's ice Cream parlor in Montecito makes a Nutella Ice Cream... It's All Time!!

Nutella fans:

One of my Fellow TFK members from the OG posted a tremendous recipe for Nutella/Banana rolled up in a Spring roll, fried and then coated with powdered sugar... I'm making this weekend! Can't wait. Ill share recipe once I've confirmed it's deliciousness! Phone Post 3.0

I camed

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.