UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jack Brown Interview: Live to Fight

12/6/13 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

OMG I ust read that Carlito comment and I laughed my ass off.

I'll never forget the Carlito comments during the Expo this year.  Otaavia really is a super down-to-earth sweetheart and funny as hell.

I must have stumbled blindly into that one Vixy... Don't know anything about said comments at Expo...it's just what I like to call him. Lol

But yes Ott does seem like a super cool Chica... I keep trying to seduce her on up to Santa Barbara with talk of Nutella Ice Cream at the parlor near my house. Phone Post 3.0
Nutella makes ice-cream? Yyyyyyyyuuuuummmmmy, I bet!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Rory's ice Cream parlor in Montecito makes a Nutella Ice Cream... It's All Time!!

Nutella fans:

One of my Fellow TFK members from the OG posted a tremendous recipe for Nutella/Banana rolled up in a Spring roll, fried and then coated with powdered sugar... I'm making this weekend! Can't wait. Ill share recipe once I've confirmed it's deliciousness! Phone Post 3.0

I camed

No u didn't Phoo :( you over slept and I had to eat a Fillet Mignon Roast alone lol Phone Post 3.0
12/6/13 1:31 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

I'll never forget the Carlito comments during the Expo this year.  Otaavia really is a super down-to-earth sweetheart and funny as hell.

I must have stumbled blindly into that one Vixy... Don't know anything about said comments at Expo...it's just what I like to call him. Lol

But yes Ott does seem like a super cool Chica... I keep trying to seduce her on up to Santa Barbara with talk of Nutella Ice Cream at the parlor near my house. Phone Post 3.0

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Rory's ice Cream parlor in Montecito makes a Nutella Ice Cream... It's All Time!!

Nutella fans:

One of my Fellow TFK members from the OG posted a tremendous recipe for Nutella/Banana rolled up in a Spring roll, fried and then coated with powdered sugar... I'm making this weekend! Can't wait. Ill share recipe once I've confirmed it's deliciousness! Phone Post 3.0

I camed

No u didn't Phoo :( you over slept and I had to eat a Fillet Mignon Roast alone lol Phone Post 3.0

i wanna nutella all over your mug scadero

12/6/13 1:57 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent made them yet...but a few have in the thread they came from...I have no doubt they will be phenominal.

From My man TFK_DIRT24D:

1 package refrigerated spring roll/egg roll wrappers
6 bananas, halved
1 cup Nutella
Oil for frying

Slice all of the bananas in half.
Lay out a wonton wrapper like a diamond. Spread a spoonful of Nutella lengthwise (see image). Place a banana half on top. Roll burrito-style. Seal with water.
Heat 2 inches of oil to 375 degrees and place about 3 egg rolls into the oil at a time, cooking for about 2 minutes or until they are nice and golden.
Carefully, use tongs or a slotted spoon to remove the egg rolls from the oil. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve warm with ice cream!

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

No More hijacking I promise...But when a man of Naders Caliber asks for something, there really is no option but to just give in.

12/6/13 6:25 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Nutella fans:

I camed

Bahahahahah Phone Post 3.0
12/6/13 6:53 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Nutella fans:

I camed

Scaderokkake

12/6/13 7:36 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Hong Kong Phooey -
Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Nutella fans:

I camed

Scaderokkake

You got an open invitation
On that you can rely
You got a prepaid reservation
And that's the only way to fly Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 10:16 AM
Hong Kong Phooey

Santanascadero

12/7/13 1:19 PM
LiveToFightInc
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

Everyone be sure to look out for our logo whilst watching Invicta tonight and eating your Nutella!! 

12/7/13 3:24 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -

Everyone be sure to look out for our logo whilst watching Invicta tonight and eating your Nutella!! 

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 3:28 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -

Hell yeah Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 9:04 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 11:03 PM
LiveToFightInc
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -

Hell yeah Phone Post 3.0

:)) 

12/7/13 11:13 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

LiveToFightInc -
LiveToFightInc -

Hell yeah Phone Post 3.0

HOLLY SHIT yes!!! That is awesome . Couldn't watch the fights tonight. Thanks for posting pic! Congrats.,. Looks AWESOME !! Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 10:41 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

3T Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 10:53 AM
crowbar
776 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread.

12/8/13 11:09 PM
LiveToFightInc

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
LiveToFightInc -
LiveToFightInc -

Hell yeah Phone Post 3.0

HOLLY SHIT yes!!! That is awesome . Couldn't watch the fights tonight. Thanks for posting pic! Congrats.,. Looks AWESOME !! Phone Post 3.0

Who the hell is this Holly character Pescy?? 

and thank you crowbar! 

12/8/13 11:23 PM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
OTT78 -
mmavixen - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Oh ask Kristin what Carlito Ottavia was talking about.

We had a great time backstage at the expo with her. She's funny as hell.

And we all went out after the fight that night, Kristin included. But you know what happens in Vegas... Lol Phone Post 3.0

Had a blast that day. Still laughing when I think about Matt asking me if I was trying to blend in with the couch so Carlos would sit on me. Really hoping we can be at another expo together. 

Im planning on being at thr next one. Im always up for more shenannigans. Not sure if ill have the same opportunities as last time....but itll be fun for sure. Phone Post

I was originally planning on going to the Jersey show for Super Bowl weekend, but I think I'll just save up for another Expo event.

And Matt, by "the same opportunities as last time", I'm assuming you mean getting woken up in the middle of the night by a certain mildly famous individual?
12/9/13 10:40 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

LiveToFightInc -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
LiveToFightInc -
LiveToFightInc -

Hell yeah Phone Post 3.0

Who the hell is this Holly character Pescy?? 

and thank you crowbar! 

Yes I got excited... No I didn't check my spelling !

I'll just go make out with Holly in the corner with our Dunce hats on :)~ Phone Post 3.0
12/10/13 6:10 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for a worthwhile charity.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
12/10/13 6:30 PM
Jack Brown

CindyO - Ttt for a worthwhile charity.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Nice.

12/11/13 8:39 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

2TT Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 11:26 AM
Duke Roufus
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
I'm down to do a charity seminar to help out. Let me know Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 3:12 PM
Jack Brown

Duke Roufus - I'm down to do a charity seminar to help out. Let me know Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 3:13 PM
SC MMA MD
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - I'm down to do a charity seminar to help out. Let me know Phone Post 3.0
Great to see guys in the sport helping this cause out Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 3:19 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Jack Brown -
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Very awesome!! Class act you are Mr. Duke. Wouldn't expect anything less from someone who has put together the successful gym/legacy that you have. Really stoked for your boy Pettis. Have never once bet against him... He consistantly makes me schillings... Especially when in the Underdog Role!! Lost my dad at a young age and have a little Brother... Totally relate to Anthony's motivation/pain/spirit!! Anyways enough of this giant reach around... Hope you n LTF can raise some good money for Family's in need!!

VTFU everyone in this thread Again!

Who is this Holly?!?! Duh... I'm slow KRS! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.