UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hunt vs. Silva

12/7/13 2:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixedmartianartist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

message for DANA WHITE:

Dana, with all due respect, if you are going to put on these types of fights, then I expect to see backflip body-slams off the top of cage and stuff like that. let the corner throw a chair in there so that Hunt can slam it across Bigfoot's big head.

otherwise i'm really not impressed with the show i paid to watch. Vince McMahon would not approve.

calling a spade a spade. if you don't like it, feel free to remain in your dreamland.
12/7/13 7:05 AM
Willo232

God damn what a fight. These two are absolute warriors! Respect from Sydney!
12/7/13 7:44 AM
Sukulaku

BobSalvage - 
SOO72 - That fight was fucking amazing, just pure heart shown by both fighters.

Was so great up until Bigfoot had to taint it by immediately getting on the mic and saying he hurt his back in training. It's like, you didn't lose dude, give the excuses a rest.
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE. I hate that shit. If your injured say it before the fight. Why wait till the decision doesn't go your way then throw it in at the end. You couldn't get him down and you ate shit tons of punches yes you showed incredible heart and hurt Hunt back but don't act like if your back wasn't hurt that you would of won. Phone Post 3.0

Kinda though this too but he also sounded like he was giving props to the fans. Like "I hurt my back BUT because of your support I was able to give my best". I don't know but it might also be that.
12/7/13 9:06 AM
Card
2027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/7/13 10:58 AM
BobSalvage
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLACKBUDDAH -
BobSalvage - 
SOO72 - That fight was fucking amazing, just pure heart shown by both fighters.

Was so great up until Bigfoot had to taint it by immediately getting on the mic and saying he hurt his back in training. It's like, you didn't lose dude, give the excuses a rest.
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE. I hate that shit. If your injured say it before the fight. Why wait till the decision doesn't go your way then throw it in at the end. You couldn't get him down and you ate shit tons of punches yes you showed incredible heart and hurt Hunt back but don't act like if your back wasn't hurt that you would of won. Phone Post 3.0

So let me get this straight according to you if a fighter gets hurt he needs to tell you before the fight? So once again he needs to tell his opponent he's hurt? WTF is going on on this site?
I get why saying your injured and letting your opponent know your hurt makes you say WTF? But why do we have injury reports and lists in other professional sports? I'm in no way saying the mma and football are the same but why does a o-lineman have to be listed as questionable for his knee then go out and play against guys like N. Suh who will dive at said knee all game? When that o-lineman keeps him in check for a whole game it makes him look that much better for doing injured versus getting worked over then afterwards saying oh damn well my knee was hurt bad otherwise etc etc. either way I loved that fight I want to see the rematch ASAP. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 4:08 PM
ScottLean
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking epic!
12/7/13 6:52 PM
Fedoral Crime
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -
angryguy - Draw Phone Post
I hope you're right. No one deserves to lose a fight like that but it was a draw IMO anyway.

BF won the 1st and 2nd. The 3rd was close cos Hunt was winning the 1st 3mins and then Silva got the mount and probably took the rd.

Hunt got the 4th and may have even got a 10-8 in the 5th. Phone Post 3.0
Dana give me a job as a judge will you please? Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 12:34 AM
crsjedi1

this is one of those fights were one shouldnt give a fuck who won, those two laid it all out and fuckin got down.

nobody lost , everybody won, those two are immortal now, because that shit was one for history.

12/8/13 1:02 AM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally got to see the fight.

I think one of the most overused, over exaggerated words of the last 10 years is "epic". That guy's hair was epic. That burrito was epic.

Fuck that - that fight was EPIC! Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 4:34 AM
BalloonBollicks

That's as close to the old UFC as we are going to get these days, two hard nose cunts knocking the fuck outta each other in a cage, it's the reason we all started watching the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 4:46 AM
JoeJoeplata
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it again. To think that Hunto hurt his leg/hip in the 2nd round and still fought the way he did just makes the fight even more amazing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.