UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot is now a HW MMA LIVING LEGEND

12/7/13 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/13 7:19 PM

Last night cemented it. No matter how big or awkward he may look, the accomplishments speak on their own.

Finished Fedor, finished Overeem on the feet, crushed Travis Browne for the TKO, beat up Arlovski, holds a win over Ricco Rodriguez, went to war with Hunt in arguably the greatest HW clash of all time, never complained about getting smashed by Velasquez.

We are now forced to tip our caps to this massive man.

Kudos to Bigfoot, the dude always comes in shape and ready to really collide with his opponent violently.

12/7/13 7:30 PM
BeatMaster
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post. VU. Bigfoot definitely is a top 10 heavyweight of all time. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 7:32 PM
HeadkickedtoHeaven
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big time respect for Bigfoot.

12/7/13 7:32 PM
Naderhood
804 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most underrated and under appreciated HW. His emotion after beating Fedor was pure joy to see Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 7:33 PM
ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing I will readily admit is that he has vastly IMPROVED.

If you look at old footage of Bigfoot he was not nearly as conditioned or technical as he is today.

Lots of hours in the gym working on technique and conditioning, he was always a monster naturally, but he worked very hard to get where he is.
12/7/13 7:34 PM
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have to agree he's made his mark. I am certainly a fan.. He's a great fighter and well rounded and skilful for a man f his size
12/7/13 7:38 PM
MoomBah
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely deserves our respect. His only knock is that those guys at AKA handed it to him pretty easily, but the those guys are monsters in their own right. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 7:38 PM
California

Much hhhhespect.

I hope his brain doesn't resemble swiss cheese by now.

May want to hang up those size 19XL gloves pretty soon, amigo.

12/7/13 7:41 PM
Texas Top Team
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Indisputable fact. Bigfoot going down in history as an all time great.
12/7/13 7:43 PM
ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME

I want to see Pat Barry's loss avenged by Bigfoot.

Feed Soa to Bigfoot, would be a fun fight to watch two guys that size brawl.
12/7/13 7:50 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Bigfoot is awesome. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 7:53 PM
Lick Boners

What a beast, I've written him off many times because his chin has seemed glassy at times, boy have I been proven wrong alot.
12/7/13 8:23 PM
Sam9104
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I admit, he is massively underrated. He is definitely a top 5/7 HW of all time.
12/7/13 8:31 PM
Texas Top Team
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea if he didn't get put to sleep by Hunts best punches there is no questioning his chin. Phone Post
12/7/13 8:34 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP you forgot to add that he broke Cormier's hand in their fight. Bigfoot is a beast. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 8:35 PM
MattBFD
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree with OP whole-heartedly. Well said! Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 8:47 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great OP. Dude is a legit badass. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 8:52 PM
Fights
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_BOZY - 
ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME - I want to see Pat Barry's loss avenged by Bigfoot.

Feed Soa to Bigfoot, would be a fun fight to watch two guys that size brawl.
Great matchup. Have BigFoot vs SP and Big Country vs Hunt. Winners fight each other. Phone Post 3.0

Big Country vs Hunt:

Hunt -1100
12/7/13 8:53 PM
Fights

Hadukon - Beat an undersized past his prime Fedor, beat Travis Browne after he injured himself and was basically on one leg. Beat a cocky overeem whose hands were down the entire fight and whose testosterone was, according to doctors "dangerously low" . Beat an over the hill Arlosvki, and had a draw with 40 year old Hunt. Don't hate, just stated facts. Still like him though :) Phone Post 3.0

No, you stated characterizations.
They are not the same thing as facts.

Facts are neutral. Characterizations are your interpretation of the way things are and since you may or may not be retarded, your characterizations are much less reliable than facts.
12/7/13 8:55 PM
Santino DeFranco
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hadukon - Beat an undersized past his prime Fedor, beat Travis Browne after he injured himself and was basically on one leg. Beat a cocky overeem whose hands were down the entire fight and whose testosterone was, according to doctors "dangerously low" . Beat an over the hill Arlosvki, and had a draw with 40 year old Hunt. Don't hate, just stated facts. Still like him though :) Phone Post 3.0

That is the definition of "hating," right there.

How many people, and of what caliber, would he have to beat before all of these coincidences add up to him being good?
12/7/13 8:59 PM
LyotoBundy
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - Most underrated and under appreciated HW. His emotion after beating Fedor was pure joy to see Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 8:59 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan

Hey Hadukon

Go fuck yourself. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 9:01 PM
StocktonStickerSlap

Been one of my favorite HWs since the Fedor fight. That shocked me. Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 9:16 PM
Slapsymaxi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he complained about the first loss to Cain, didn't he?

That he wasn't hurt, just got unlucky with a cut and couldn't see? Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 9:17 PM
jmont

agreed Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.