UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot plans to sue doctor after positive test

12/18/13 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/18/5225176/bigfoot-silva-plans-to-sue-doctor-following-positive-test

LOL Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 5:30 PM
Morpheus1976
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whahaha, Brazilians always have excuses
12/18/13 5:36 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck with that.
12/18/13 5:42 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you imagine what it's like to be a manager in Brazil? The amazing excuses that you would hear on a daily basis. lol

12/18/13 5:49 PM
3 Sided Square
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next time use a syringe, not a turkey baster.
12/18/13 5:53 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently his lawyer wants 50k in legal fees Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 5:54 PM
epwar
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, to be fair, he was trying to stay within the system the UFC implemented.  I don't agree with TRT, but he wasn't trying to hide it like Overeem.

12/18/13 6:17 PM
theoutsiders
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
Gobulcoque - What fucking planet are you guys on? Wheres the excuse? If you give him the benefit of the doubt and he was following doctors orders then the doctor just cost him $50k and tarnished his reputation.. why wouldn't he sue?
I agree wth this. Bigfoot seems very sincere and I got to be honest I don't think he cheated. I am on TRT and the protocol for doing bloodwork is around 6-7 days after ur shot so u can see what ur levels are without the Spike u get from a shot.

When I took a blood test a day after my shot my levels were around 1300 then when I did it at the proper time they were around 600 which is a great number not too high not too low.

Let's give the guy a chance before we get the pitchforks ready Phone Post 3.0
People took the "brazilians make excuses" and ran with it.

So if it is indeed true, it doesn't matter on here cause he's Brazilian.

Some people on this forum = pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:18 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
Gobulcoque - What fucking planet are you guys on? Wheres the excuse? If you give him the benefit of the doubt and he was following doctors orders then the doctor just cost him $50k and tarnished his reputation.. why wouldn't he sue?
I agree wth this. Bigfoot seems very sincere and I got to be honest I don't think he cheated. I am on TRT and the protocol for doing bloodwork is around 6-7 days after ur shot so u can see what ur levels are without the Spike u get from a shot.

When I took a blood test a day after my shot my levels were around 1300 then when I did it at the proper time they were around 600 which is a great number not too high not too low.

Past roid use? Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:19 PM
TFK_Fanboy
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -

Hey pitbull can I PM you to ask some questions about TRT? Thinking about it for myself. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:23 PM
GelderdEnd

Lol what a load of shit! If he was so concerned he should've told his doc to fuck off and walked away! Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:26 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is responsible for what's put into his system. He can blame the doctor all he wants but again, he is responsible for choosing the doctor. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:29 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_Fanboy -
Pitbull3744 -

Hey pitbull can I PM you to ask some questions about TRT? Thinking about it for myself. Phone Post 3.0
No way dude answer here. I am sure a ton of us have similar questions. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:31 PM
RyannVonDoom

Matt Phillips -

Can you imagine what it's like to be a manager in Brazil? The amazing excuses that you would hear on a daily basis. lol

May wanna check that controversial statement. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:34 PM
Stea1th

this is'nt the first time he failed a drug test..just fYI 

12/18/13 6:38 PM
Kim Jong Uno

Pitbull3744 - 

I'm with you bro. I think it has no place in combat sports at all but right now it's legal, and the body is a mysterious thing, if he was just doing what was told and he's over the limit for some strange reason like he ate too much of something or didn't sleep enough then that's sad for him. I'm not ready to crucify him over this necessarily. ... but then again he pissed hot before. I just don't know
12/18/13 6:41 PM
shinbang
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excuses for Juices
12/18/13 6:42 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did he forget to sue the dr the first time he failed a roid test?

12/18/13 6:43 PM
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who did he sue the last time he got popped? Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:43 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
Matt Phillips -

May wanna check that controversial statement. Phone Post 3.0
A manager as in retail...not Ed Soares type manager :) Phone Post
12/18/13 6:46 PM
Kostakio
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT use in sports is going to cause problems. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 6:58 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctors aren't in the business of guaranteeing results. If your on any type of drug that requires regular blood tests to monitor its effect on your body you'd know how ridiculous it is for him to be saying he'sgoing to sue his doctor. You take a drug that causes spikes in test levels you assume the risks youre going to have regulatory issues. What stopped him from testing his own blood immediately prior to the fight? Not a god damn thing. And you know what? He said he used PEDs before to recover from an injury, right? And then he talks about a back injury in the post fight interview? Hmmm. Anyway, when a man that size is on TRT its a fucking joke.
12/18/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

They need to either make TRT legal for everyone or be done with it. To many issues like this. Its ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
12/18/13 7:13 PM
Floppy Divac
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cask Strength - Doctors aren't in the business of guaranteeing results. If your on any type of drug that requires regular blood tests to monitor its effect on your body you'd know how ridiculous it is for him to be saying he'sgoing to sue his doctor. You take a drug that causes spikes in test levels you assume the risks youre going to have regulatory issues. What stopped him from testing his own blood immediately prior to the fight? Not a god damn thing. And you know what? He said he used PEDs before to recover from an injury, right? And then he talks about a back injury in the post fight interview? Hmmm. Anyway, when a man that size is on TRT its a fucking joke.

Sounds fair to me
12/18/13 7:33 PM
SilverSpoon1996

He is obviously using the same Brazilian doctor Vitor is using...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.