UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jessica Eye's dad battling brain cancer

12/22/13 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moonrunrs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prayers to Evil Eye and her family. I had the pleasure of meeting her several times at work and she is simply a wonderful person.
12/22/13 10:48 AM
Vader03
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prayers sent Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 10:33 PM
john thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get well soon! Prayers!
12/23/13 12:30 AM
ninjaboy562
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My family's thoughts and prayers are with her.
12/23/13 6:49 AM
CHiLLEN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.. I really hope he can pull through this. He's daughter is tough, I bet he's just as tough and will fight his hardest. Sending good vibes your way..
Things like this really hit home, I've got an arachnoid cyst on my brain (which is not deadly), I just have to cope with it on a daily basis as It comes with a lot of symptoms. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 2:10 PM
Yamaoka
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Praying for you and your father. Please watch the following information with an open mind as it may make the difference in your father's recovery. God bless you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI Please research Rick Simpson's Cannabis Oil Cure.

12/23/13 4:13 PM
jodienda
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mom was diagnosed with grade IV GBM three months ago. Inoperable, invariably fatal. She went from a healthy active woman swimming a mile a day, walking all over, very active social life - to death's door.

Brutal. My heart goes out to their family - I understand all to well the pain of this sort of diagnosis.

Yamaoka - we did put her on the RSO - we built up to pretty high doses during her six weeks of chemotherapy and radiation.

It definitely helped with nausea and hunger issues - and hopefully helped the chemo drug, Temozolomide, shrink the tumor.
1/5/14 9:32 PM
Jiu Jitsu Panda
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to help her dad out

http://www.gofundme.com/5sv2uw

1/5/14 11:27 PM
caseharts
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.