UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman dominates Silva

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
12/20/13 11:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched the whole fight again and that is about as dominant as it gets. Do you guys really think this is going to be a close fight? It is going to be an absolute one-sided destruction. It might not making it past round 1.

He beats him worse than their first fight. Silva has nothing for Weidman at this point in his career. He's older now and Weidman will be even better, plus he has the mental edge since he won the first fight.

Chris Weidman is a nightmare for a prime Silva, but one thats nearly 40? He has only a punchers chance if he can lure Chris into a striking match for most of the fight again. If Chris sticks to the game plan he wins 9 times out of 10.

X Factor: Silva
Wrestling Advantage: Weidman
Stand up: Even
Sub game: Weidman
Cardio: Weidman
Stregnth: Weidman
Mental edge: Weidman
Youth: Weidman

The reason I say the stand up is even when it's pretty obvious Silva is the better striker is because Weidman knocked him out. When strikers have to worry about the takedown they can't let their hand go like in a pure stand up fight. Look at the JDS/Cain fight where Cain dominated the Standup. JDS has far superior hands but cains cardio and wrestling negates his boxing.

I can't wait to bump this thread after the fight.
12/20/13 11:35 PM
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke

Not sure how you give Weidman the submissions and call the stand up game even.  Thats just pathetic whether its really your opinion or you're just trolling.

More like:

X Factor: Anderson

Wrestling: Weidman

Stand up: ANDERSON

Submissions: ANDERSON

Cardio: ANDERSON

Stength: Weidman

12/20/13 11:41 PM
Jasonrampage2010
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would you have youth over experience numnuts? Phone Post 3.0
12/20/13 11:42 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Lol Anderson destroys Weidman, doesn't clown, Weidman shoots panic takedowns, Silva gets up, KO's Weidman, Rogan goes on about Silva being the greatest fighter ever in MMA. No need to even buy this one folks, I just told the story Phone Post 3.0
12/20/13 11:43 PM
A bailie

When you re watched this fight.......

Was the sound on or off? Phone Post 3.0
12/20/13 11:43 PM

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Lol Anderson destroys Weidman, doesn't clown, Weidman shoots panic takedowns, Silva gets up, KO's Weidman, Rogan goes on about Silva being the greatest fighter ever in MMA. No need to even buy this one folks, I just told the story Phone Post 3.0

12/20/13 11:45 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Jasonrampage2010 - Why would you have youth over experience numnuts? Phone Post 3.0

Your right especially if I'm going to include youth....

Experience: Anderson

Better? :)
12/20/13 11:49 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

A bailie - When you re watched this fight.......

Was the sound on or off? Phone Post 3.0

LOL

It was on.

But I can honestly say It doesn't influence me or if it does it is very minor.

Ive learned that Goldy doesn't always know what he's watching and try to tune Rogan out because he always exaggerates or plays favorites.

I am a very meticulous person, extremely OCD, and watch things very objectively, with as little bias as possible.
12/20/13 11:51 PM
springfield
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Lol Anderson destroys Weidman, doesn't clown, Weidman shoots panic takedowns, Silva gets up, KO's Weidman, Rogan goes on about Silva being the greatest fighter ever in MMA. No need to even buy this one folks, I just told the story Phone Post 3.0

Will you be watching?
12/20/13 11:51 PM
The Pendulum
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke -

Not sure how you give Weidman the submissions and call the stand up game even.  Thats just pathetic whether its really your opinion or you're just trolling.

More like:

I think you'll find the submission and cardio advantage go to Chris. Phone Post 3.0
12/20/13 11:52 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

Honestly that would be awesome and I would be happy if Anderson retired right then and there. But sadly this is not going to happen, everyone gets old and there is always someone better who comes along.

Anderson is crazy to have signed a 10 fight contract.

12/20/13 11:53 PM

The Pendulum -

More like:

I think you'll find the submission and cardio advantage go to Chris. Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely not. He failed at submitting Anderson in the first fight, and weidman was fading before that big shot landed. Phone Post 3.0
12/20/13 11:55 PM
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obvious troll is obvious. 2/10, you tried too hard. Phone Post
12/20/13 11:58 PM
SporkChop

All I can say is that I hope Weidman looking tired in the first fight after a few take downs was me seeing things.
12/21/13 12:02 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

SporkChop - All I can say is that I hope Weidman looking tired in the first fight after a few take downs was me seeing things.

I don't know where you guys are getting this?

Tired from the beating he was giving Anderson?

He looked no more tired than Anderson.

Cardio is going to play very little in the next fight. I already told you fools the fight probably doesn't make it out of the second again.
12/21/13 12:04 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

303 - Obvious troll is obvious. 2/10, you tried too hard. Phone Post

IF being right and stating facts is trolling, Guilty as charged.

12/21/13 12:08 AM
FEDORallDAY
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ "x factor" Phone Post 3.0
12/21/13 12:11 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 
The Pendulum -

More like:

Absolutely not. He failed at submitting Anderson in the first fight, and weidman was fading before that big shot landed. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson was in all sorts of trouble on the ground. Weidman was having his way with him to the point he went for that ridiculous knee bar in the first place. Round one was as clear as a 9-10 round gets.

Weidman fading is something you have created in your head. He was being patient and not playing into Silva's game. Yes fading before that big lucky shot landed on Silva only because he was clowning around....

CW never let Silva get into his zone. He tried to go into the matrix and he woke up on the mat.

But yes Chris was fading after one round of total domination, right before he knocked Silva out.... He was sure fading.
12/21/13 12:28 AM
Sir Psycho Sexy
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ standup = even. Amazing how retarded some UGrs are Phone Post 3.0
12/21/13 12:38 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Sir Psycho Sexy - Lol @ standup = even. Amazing how retarded some UGrs are Phone Post 3.0

He knocked him out bro. Spin it however you have to...
12/21/13 12:50 AM
WizeKraker

I cannot fathom who in their right mind could watch the first fight and call Weidman the underdog. He embarrased Silva, really controlled the fight everywhere, and this fight will be no diffrent.

12/21/13 1:05 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

springfield -

Will you be watching?
I watch them all Phone Post 3.0
12/21/13 1:05 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

WizeKraker -

I cannot fathom who in their right mind could watch the first fight and call Weidman the underdog. He embarrased Silva, really controlled the fight everywhere, and this fight will be no diffrent.

Silva was just short of letting Weidman win Phone Post 3.0
12/21/13 1:07 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Silva is better everywhere other than wrestling Phone Post 3.0
12/21/13 1:14 AM

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Silva is better everywhere other than wrestling Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.