UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman dominates Silva

12/22/13 2:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - Uhh so Chris was described by many as a younger, stronger, better version of Sonnen...

So if Chael was able to take Anderson down at will (meaning literally every attempt Sonnen, albeit on roids, made to take Silva down in their first fight, he succeded) explain to me how Chris lived up to his hype last July when he was getting tds stuffed by the end of the firsy round?

On a side note to all of this, notice how following Weidman/Silva 1 Chael started talking about moving back to 185. I know he saw flaws in Weidmans game that he could take advantage of after a good ol healthy TRT injection.

I agree with your points buy Sonnen only went 3/7 in the first fight iirc...

12/22/13 2:42 PM
Stephen Holder

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - 
Stephen Holder - Uhh so Chris was described by many as a younger, stronger, better version of Sonnen...

So if Chael was able to take Anderson down at will (meaning literally every attempt Sonnen, albeit on roids, made to take Silva down in their first fight, he succeded) explain to me how Chris lived up to his hype last July when he was getting tds stuffed by the end of the firsy round?

On a side note to all of this, notice how following Weidman/Silva 1 Chael started talking about moving back to 185. I know he saw flaws in Weidmans game that he could take advantage of after a good ol healthy TRT injection.

You might be right. Still, even though he inflicted no damage, Sonnen on roids really had Andersons number in that first figh from 2010. I don't feel like Silva was in trouble on the ground or staying off the ground or even worried about it after he got up from the one takedown.
12/22/13 3:54 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Stephen Holder - Uhh so Chris was described by many as a younger, stronger, better version of Sonnen...

On a side note to all of this, notice how following Weidman/Silva 1 Chael started talking about moving back to 185. I know he saw flaws in Weidmans game that he could take advantage of after a good ol healthy TRT injection. If Chris wins next weekend and after beatimg a way past his prime Wanderlei, I'd bet we see Sonnen get a match with Jacre at 185 and if he's somehow able to beat him Challenge Weidman (if he's then able to get past trtVitor n Machida.)
Bro he knocked silva out cold and you don't think he lived up to the hype?
Come on son, I think most would agree he's a better version of Chael at least when looking at all aspects of MMA.

He beat silva, Chael didn't. Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 3:56 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Stephen Holder -
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - 

You might be right. Still, even though he inflicted no damage, Sonnen on roids really had Andersons number in that first figh from 2010. I don't feel like Silva was in trouble on the ground or staying off the ground or even worried about it after he got up from the one takedown.
Maybe you should go rewatched the fight. He was basically begging Chris to stand with him, he knew he was getting mauled on the mauled on the ground. How you don't see that blows my mind! Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 4:04 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -
Bisping decisioned my SN - 
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - So cute to watch you when proven wrong. Adorable. "but still...but still"

Chael and Chris both have decent boxing fundamentals, and both caught Anderson off balance and out of position. They deserve props for that 100%.

You can pretend his rib injuries played no role at all if you want. The rest of us rational people will be over here... Phone Post 3.0
Rational hahaha

More like delusional fanboy

It's cool I'll bump this thread after the fight Phone Post 3.0

Okay so the documentary from before the fight was all staged right? They paid off a doctor to pretend there was an injury....just in case Anderson loooked slower and weaker than normal, and just in case Sonnen won the first 4 rounds? 

After the first round when Anderson walked back to his corner holding his ribs, in clear pain, that was staged too, just in case...

Please bump this after the fight. One of us will be wrong about who we think will win, but it will remind everyone just how delusional you are about Anderson overall.

Lay n pray I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows your the most delusional Anderson dick rider on the planet. Lol at you thinking you've proved anything Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 4:07 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Let's bet on the fight. You've got your lover Anderson and I'll take weidman.

1yr screen name bet. If you want to up the stakes feel free. Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 4:46 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Roided up Chael destroys Weidman. Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 4:46 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Bisping decisioned my SN - Let's bet on the fight. You've got your lover Anderson and I'll take weidman.

Why didn't you bet me faggot? Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 4:52 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Bisping decisioned my SN - Let's bet on the fight. You've got your lover Anderson and I'll take weidman.

Already have a sn bet. How about a REAL bet. 100$ straight up. Paypal. Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 4:53 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Bisping decisioned my SN -
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - So cute to watch you when proven wrong. Adorable. "but still...but still"

Chael and Chris both have decent boxing fundamentals, and both caught Anderson off balance and out of position. They deserve props for that 100%.

You can pretend his rib injuries played no role at all if you want. The rest of us rational people will be over here... Phone Post 3.0
Rational hahaha

More like delusional fanboy

It's cool I'll bump this thread after the fight Phone Post 3.0

Okay so the documentary from before the fight was all staged right? They paid off a doctor to pretend there was an injury....just in case Anderson loooked slower and weaker than normal, and just in case Sonnen won the first 4 rounds? 

After the first round when Anderson walked back to his corner holding his ribs, in clear pain, that was staged too, just in case...

Please bump this after the fight. One of us will be wrong about who we think will win, but it will remind everyone just how delusional you are about Anderson overall.

Lay n pray I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows your the most delusional Anderson dick rider on the planet. Lol at you thinking you've proved anything Phone Post 3.0
Translation:

I know Anderson was hurt, so instead of refuting the actual evidence I will call someone else delusional and dicktuck the reality that an injured anderson survived 4.25 rounds against a roided up freak and still foubd a way to win... Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 5:10 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -

Look at your name already Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 5:11 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -

Already have a sn bet. How about a REAL bet. 100$ straight up. Paypal. Phone Post 3.0
Alright your on and I know I could get better odds elsewhere. Don't welch Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 5:14 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -

Alright your on and I know I could get better odds elsewhere. Don't welch Phone Post 3.0

LMAO@ don't welch. I post ten times more often than you, am a paying member, and don't hide who I am in real life. 

If anyone should be nervous about a welcher it should be me. 

12/22/13 5:15 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -

Look at your name already Phone Post 3.0

That was thanks to a bet from me :-) (damnsevern helped suggest the name)

IIRC that bet ended long ago but he chose to keep it. 

12/22/13 5:25 PM
Achilles is the GOAT
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -

LMAO@ don't welch. I post ten times more often than you, am a paying member, and don't hide who I am in real life. 

If anyone should be nervous about a welcher it should be me. 

Although this guy is delusional, he isn't a welcher. I'm responsible for his screen name, and he also had to buy me a blue name and came through (this was the bisping v stann fight ages ago) Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 5:26 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

^^^^ Good to know thanks. :-)

12/22/13 5:28 PM
Achilles is the GOAT
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, how bout another bet?
I have Anderson, you have Weidman.
I win, you buy me a 1yr blue.
You win, I buy you a one year blue and you change my SN for 6 months Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 6:55 PM
I Wild Each It
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got Weidman by referee stoppage, but regardless of who wins, it's going to be epic when this thread is bumped -)
12/23/13 9:38 AM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Achilles is the GOAT - OP, how bout another bet?
You win, I buy you a one year blue and you change my SN for 6 months Phone Post 3.0
OP??? Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 11:09 AM
KneeToFaceKO

KneeToFaceKO -
Bisping decisioned my SN - It might not end In a KO again but I can promise it won't be a boring GSP decision. Weidman is out to prove a point. Impressive dominant Stoppage 2 round.

Then the excuses will fly. Anderson was way out of his prime or he would have brutalized weidman. Phone Post 3.0
Wanna bet? Phone Post
That excuses will fly when weidman wins or that it will be an impressive dominant win? Sure Phone Post 3.0
Clownshoes Phone Post
12/23/13 11:20 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Achilles is the GOAT - OP, how bout another bet?
Your on Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 11:23 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

If I was really trolling I wouldn't make these bets. I'm confident in weidman but i realize it's still a risk Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 12:01 PM
njbIII
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear I read somewhere on another post not too long after the fight, Weidmans corner even said he was fading going into the second round. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 12:38 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

njbIII - I swear I read somewhere on another post not too long after the fight, Weidmans corner even said he was fading going into the second round. Phone Post 3.0
Cool story bro. It's not going to matter when he wins again Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 12:52 PM
njbIII
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

njbIII - I swear I read somewhere on another post not too long after the fight, Weidmans corner even said he was fading going into the second round. Phone Post 3.0
Cool story bro. It's not going to matter when he wins again Phone Post 3.0
Just stating a real fact that's all :) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.