UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman dominates Silva

12/23/13 1:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

njbIII - I swear I read somewhere on another post not too long after the fight, Weidmans corner even said he was fading going into the second round. Phone Post 3.0
You are correct Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:32 PM
DoomFarmer

Lol, so much stock put into Weidman "fading".

Too bad for the Silva cult that it factored absolutely zero into making a difference one way or the other.

As long as it gives you a sliver of hope though, right? Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 2:28 PM
REDRUM_NYC

DoomFarmer - Lol, so much stock put into Weidman "fading".

Too bad for the Silva cult that it factored absolutely zero into making a difference one way or the other.

a "fading" Weidman who hadnt fought in 12+ months and just had 2 surgery's (elbow and shoulder) KO'd their hero

crazy eh

12/23/13 2:31 PM
Brabatross

Silva by KO rnd 2. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:00 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

DoomFarmer - Lol, so much stock put into Weidman "fading".

People arent bringing it up to say it played a factor in the first fight genius...they are bringing it up when discussing possibilities in the second fight.

HerrrrDerrrrr Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:19 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -

People arent bringing it up to say it played a factor in the first fight genius...they are bringing it up when discussing possibilities in the second fight.

There's good reason to believe if it didn't play a factor in the first it won't in the second either. I don't see this fight going outside of three rounds either way because both are killers Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 4:35 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Bisping decisioned my SN -
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -

There's good reason to believe if it didn't play a factor in the first it won't in the second either. I don't see this fight going outside of three rounds either way because both are killers Phone Post 3.0
It didnt play a factor in the first because it ended so fast, buy Weidman slowing down after only one round should be cause for concern. We have seen him gas in other fights as well.

We will see. Even if it gets to thw third how do you think Chris will look if he was already slowing after one? Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 4:36 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

I hate the new android update. Wont let me turn my fucking keyboard. Sorry for typos. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 2:00 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have the bets been deleted from this thread? Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 11:14 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Achilles is the GOAT - Have the bets been deleted from this thread? Phone Post 3.0
No why were on right? Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:28 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

So excited to bump this when Weidman gets decimated. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:14 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Achilles is the GOAT - Have the bets been deleted from this thread? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah
I have Anderson. If I win you buy me a 1 year blue
You have Weidman. If you win, I buy you a one year blue and you change my sn for 6 months.

I included the sn bet to match the odds. You happy to make it even across the board and go winner gets blue and sn change? After all, I did give you that name in the first place! Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:29 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - So excited to bump this when Weidman gets decimated. Phone Post 3.0
I'll be happy for Anderson If he wins. I like both fighters I just don't think he is going to because Chris is too well rounded. I see him playing it safer and not staying on the feet as much but if he doesn't anything could happen, especially if Anderson doesn't excessively clown.

Submission or KO from ground and pound round 2. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:31 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Achilles is the GOAT -
Yeah
You have Weidman. If you win, I buy you a one year blue and you change my sn for 6 months.

I included the sn bet to match the odds. You happy to make it even across the board and go winner gets blue and sn change? After all, I did give you that name in the first place! Phone Post 3.0
Cool. Yes I remember and I guess I actually liked it so I never changed it. That seems fair, we can do the SN bet both ways to make things more interesting!

3 more days! Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 7:24 AM
Achilles is the GOAT

Achilles is the GOAT -
Yeah

Cool. Yes I remember and I guess I actually liked it so I never changed it. That seems fair, we can do the SN bet both ways to make things more interesting!

3 more days! Phone Post 3.0
Good man Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 7:47 AM
ApolloRD
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stand up even? Is that a joke?
Weidman has a good chance but the stand up is not even. Phone Post 3.0
12/27/13 10:37 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

ApolloRD - Stand up even? Is that a joke?
Weidman has a good chance but the stand up is not even. Phone Post 3.0
Then why did he knock him the fuck out? Excuse excuse excuse... Phone Post 3.0
12/28/13 12:31 PM
Chupacabro
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why is youth a factor when you've already got cardio and strength listed? Those are the two main advantages of youth, and I can think of some downsides.

Chris' main advantage this fight, over last, is that he's already been through the pre-fight clutter that comes with a title fight. Not to mention the nerves and adrenaline for someone who's biggest fight prior was againt Mark Munoz. If the first fight had gone on longer, we may have seen this stuff affect him, in the form of a major adrenaline dump. This time, he will be much more physically ready to pace himself fo 5 rounds.

Silva's advantage this go round is 6-8 weeks of training and many months of mental preparation for a guy who beat him. I am sure every time he hit the bag/pads/sparring partners, his senses were heightened. Mentally and physically he should be as dialed in as he possibly can be. I don't think sticking his chin out with his hands down will be part of the gameplan. People say, "that's how he beats people", but I found him more destructive before he started dropping his hands. Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 2:27 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Again weidman dominated in all facets of MMA. Some of you clowns tried so hard, and im sure you guys still have excuses.

I feel for anderson though would have rather had weidman lose than have Silva lose like that.

TTT for the GOAT

12/29/13 2:43 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Bisping decisioned my SN - Again weidman dominated in all facets of MMA. Some of you clowns tried so hard, and im sure you guys still have excuses.

I feel for anderson though would have rather had weidman lose than have Silva lose like that.

TTT for the GOAT

Don't gloat mate. Sad day for mma.

Get well soon spider. Congrats to Weidman. Great fighter. Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 2:45 AM
REDRUM_NYC

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - 
Bisping decisioned my SN - Again weidman dominated in all facets of MMA. Some of you clowns tried so hard, and im sure you guys still have excuses.

TTT for the GOAT

Don't gloat mate. Sad day for mma.

Get well soon spider. Congrats to Weidman. Great fighter. Phone Post 3.0

i read the quote and hes not gloating imo

12/29/13 2:49 AM
Achilles is the GOAT

I don't know if I'm in more shock with this fight or the first one... Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 3:01 AM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

I am road tripping back to denver from vegas tomorrow. Back to a PC monday to paypal you.

Please pm me your paypal address.

Congrats? :-) Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:51 AM
Achilles is the GOAT

I have to pay up too.
How do I gift a blue, and what's the SN you want? I need the email to change as well Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 12:05 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Achilles is the GOAT - I have to pay up too.
How do I gift a blue, and what's the SN you want? I need the email to change as well Phone Post 3.0
There is a link somewhere near the bottom of the "upgrade your membership" page about gifting one. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.