UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ali Bagautinov: Lineker fight is a gift for me

12/23/13 7:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.championat.com/boxing/news-1716775-bagautinov-gotov-bitsja-za-titul-ufc-srazu-posle-fevralskogo-boja-s-linekerom.html

My opponent is a very good striker. I think we'll have an interesting fight. He has holes in his game and with my team I'll work out the ways to expoit them. I saw his ground game. He's ok on the ground, knows how to wrestle. I'm not afraid to stand with Lineker cause I have a couple of surprises for him. If the fight goes to the ground I'm prepared as well. I believe this opponent is a gift for me. Should I succeed in Lineker bout I would like to have one more fight with a top 5 opponent just to loosen up. But if necessary, I'm ready to fight for the title right after February.  

12/23/13 7:14 AM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this fight is gonna be awesome as shit,

Bagautinov is the more proven fighter but Linker hits retarded hard for a 125'er.
12/23/13 8:22 AM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/23/13 8:35 AM
grizzlyedwin
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eXtv - this fight is gonna be awesome as shit,

Bagautinov is the more proven fighter but Linker hits retarded hard for a 125'er.
I wouldn't call Lineker a flyweight yet, he's missed weight in the majority of his flyweight fights.

This is going to be an awesome fight, I hope Lineker can make weight and win this fight so he can get a title shot.

If he misses weight, the UFC should obligate him to move back up to bantamweight again which is his natural weight class. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 8:51 AM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizzlyedwin - 

I wouldn't call Lineker a flyweight yet, he's missed weight in the majority of his flyweight fights.

This is going to be an awesome fight, I hope Lineker can make weight and win this fight so he can get a title shot.

If he misses weight, the UFC should obligate him to move back up to bantamweight again which is his natural weight class. Phone Post 3.0

He's going to link up with ATT soon (or so I've heard) and Dolce so the weight cut will stop being an issue.
12/23/13 8:54 AM
grizzlyedwin
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eXtv -
grizzlyedwin - 

He's going to link up with ATT soon (or so I've heard) and Dolce so the weight cut will stop being an issue.
Awesome.

He really needs to be training stateside and working on his cutting so this is good news.

If he can make weight, he's going to be a threat to the title. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 9:52 AM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/23/13 9:53 AM
Maybe someone should call Russia and inform Mr Baugautinov that he is in for a fight! While he is talking about gifts and holes, Liniker is working hard, and will be there ready for Baugautinov!
12/23/13 9:55 AM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many idiots around!
12/23/13 10:11 AM
grizzlyedwin

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - lineker is a criminal. i hope he gets badly beaten.
the dude fights smaller guys, refuses to cut weight

i dont see how anyone could be a fan of his. hes a criminal
He's one of the funnest fighters to watch regardless which is why he has fans. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 10:22 AM
AJDavis

Liniker is undoubtedly the hardest hitting 125er around. Kid trains and fights out of a little rinky dinky gym in Paranagua , Brazil. Itsa miracle that he has gotten this far, and shows how good he is. He did not have proper nutrition and medical guidance before, which now has been provided. He respects very much all of his opponents, you will never hear a bad word about anyone from him! Kid is only 23, has a bright future ahead, and has a very good chance at becoming UFC champ!
12/23/13 10:32 AM
andyloveshugs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - lineker is a criminal. i hope he gets badly beaten.
the dude fights smaller guys, refuses to cut weight

i dont see how anyone could be a fan of his. hes a criminal

criminal? are you referencing something, or are you saying because a pro fighter fights other pro fighters who agree to fight him and decides that it's in his best interest to cut a lot of weight, while most fighters think the performance drop off makes it not in their best interest to cut a lot of weight so don't (strictly because they don't agree with the philosophy that the 5-10 extra lbs that make a weight cut extreme will make up for the performance deficit and having to cut earlier while training) makes him a criminal? because if it's the latter you're stupid, and not just stupid but a negative asshole and everything bad that happens in your life is well deserved karma. 

12/23/13 10:33 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJDavis - Maybe someone should call Russia and inform Mr Baugautinov that he is in for a fight! While he is talking about gifts and holes, Liniker is working hard, and will be there ready for Baugautinov!
I'm sure he is training hard as well. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 11:34 AM
touch
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChucoV - 
AJDavis - Maybe someone should call Russia and inform Mr Baugautinov that he is in for a fight! While he is talking about gifts and holes, Liniker is working hard, and will be there ready for Baugautinov!
I'm sure he is training hard as well. Phone Post 3.0

you bet

12/23/13 12:00 PM
AJDavis

Well anyways, Liniker will make sure Baugaudinov gets a nice gift! :)
12/23/13 3:00 PM
andyloveshugs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - he knows he wont make weight, yet his opponent is on the contracted weight.

lets not act like the guys have too much of a chance to refuse to fight lineker after the weigh ins

theyd be banned for life

you're silly guys have refused to fight opponents over weight limit in mma, and not only not been cut despite not having a hot streak going on, but also received show money. thiago tavares did it pretty recently. 

in any event it's no reason to fighter bash on a forum based around fighters.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.