12/25/13 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not this half-wit again Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 7:40 PM
LucasBTiger
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastley -
Pitbull3744 - Op ur a faggot and ur obvious nut hugging has made u lose any type of credibility Phone Post 3.0

Your inability or sheer laziness, to type the words "your" and "you", has made you lose any type of credibility
I disagree and move to brand Lastley, along with OP, with permanent faggotory status.

...the product of backing up such a blatant, repetitive fuck head as OP. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 8:52 PM
ChaosOverkill
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pomeranian Owner = Thiaguy again ops

12/25/13 9:17 PM
FlowWithTheGo
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with the OP. I think Anderson tosses chris around and Chris goes on to say what everyone else has said. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:21 PM
chalice

38 is old enough that you can't just write off losses to the next generation of younger mma athletes as a fluke.
12/25/13 9:22 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Effstrikingmeansdamage - Fluke or not, he lossed and doesn't have the belt at the moment. Some say auburn's 100 plus yrd fg return for a last second touchdown against Alabama was a fluke, but guess who's not playing for a title bc of it. Phone Post 3.0
Ok Silva doesn't have the belt?, still a fluke win. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:39 PM
Effstrikingmeansdamage

PomeranianOwner -
Effstrikingmeansdamage - Fluke or not, he lossed and doesn't have the belt at the moment. Some say auburn's 100 plus yrd fg return for a last second touchdown against Alabama was a fluke, but guess who's not playing for a title bc of it. Phone Post 3.0

Chris Weidman's KO of Silva doesnt resemble a fluke in any way!

To call it a fluke is simply wrong! Chris kept composure, and was able to make Anderson pay for his head movement like no one else had ever been able to

Chris is such a composed killer he made Anderson lose control (said by Anderson himself)

Wow! People have been saying it from day one, how Chris is truly something special.

Anyway, I will never call a KO a fluke.

BUT if there is one KO that was a fluke, it had to be Rashad's KO of Liddell IMO

Rashad lost the first round, closed his eyes, put his head down, and swung for the fences. It just happened to catch Liddell at the right spot at the perfect moment as Liddell was in the process of landing his own KO shot. Rashad's KO was like a once if a life time KO
To make myself clear, I don't think it was a fluke. I was just saying no matter how ppl label it, Chris has the belt. He's the champ and he koed Anderson silva to get there and ppl still won't give him props. Just sad. It's against martial arts ethics to call a ko a fluke. The point is to be flawless and capitalize on their mistakes or flaws. The def of a fluke is an accidentally successful stroke. Look it up folks. I'm pretty sure Chris didn't accidentally punch him in the face. An accidentally slip or head butt would be a fluke. Everybody look up the definition then end the thread. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:46 PM
Effstrikingmeansdamage

Oh I see what you guys that are calling it a fluke are doing here. You're changing the meaning if the word. Very clever. What you're trying to say is it was an upset and Andy will redeem himself. I would have to agree that it was an upset, but we will find out Saturday and I'm pumped. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:03 PM
Arlovskis Chin
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastley -
Pitbull3744 - 
Lastley -
Pitbull3744 - Op ur a faggot and ur obvious nut hugging has made u lose any type of credibility Phone Post 3.0

Your inability or sheer laziness, to type the words "your" and "you", has made you lose any type of credibility
Also it would've been you're Phone Post 3.0

Damn it! You can't clown on someone's grammer, and fuck it up yourself!...Rookie move...I've lost any type of credibility...

On a side note, going to the doctor's office...hope it's not the bad AIDS. God's Speed good man. God's Speed.
*Grammar.

Sorry I feel like being an ass :) Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 9:42 AM
Lastley
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LucasBTiger - 
Lastley -

I disagree and move to brand Lastley, along with OP, with permanent faggotory status.

...the product of backing up such a blatant, repetitive fuck head as OP. Phone Post 3.0

Wow..Why you mad bro? I never backed the OP. I don't see any of the OPs list as flukes. Fighters win, fighters loose. It's no fluke, someone has to be the better man on fight night.
My comment was solely an attempt at humor and clowning...which I admitted later on in the thread that the attempt failed and backfired. But, man, permanent faggotory status?! That escalated quickly! Let's just hug it out bro. You gotta let that hate in your heart out. Let it out.
12/26/13 9:52 AM
bertoo77

jmont - I don't see how any of those fights were flukes, its called getting caught happens to everyone Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. It's fighting shit happens. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 11:07 AM
superCulo

I like wide men but it was definitely a fluke Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.