Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You think I'm lyin? He think I'm lyin"

Rampage, you aren't fucking Eddie Murphy. Phone Post
12/23/13 5:49 PM
Louisvillain
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ Rampage punking out a 120 lb kid.

12/23/13 5:56 PM
BuddyRevell
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for some pics of Rampage's girlfriend.

12/23/13 6:05 PM
Fish Sticks

LyotoBundy - Was the guy foreign? Why didn't he run? I'd have been out of there and screaming sorry so fucking quick. Phone Post 3.0
In fight or flight situations I guess you are on the flight side. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 6:07 PM
Fish Sticks

Amazing when all these posters pick the winner of a possible fight without even knowing who one of the guys is. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 6:11 PM
D241
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, what a dickhead move by Rampage.  He has size, strength, and fucking years of training on how to hurt people.  And he's going to use that to bully someone?

Man if I was that guy, I would have the attitude, "If you are not above bullying someone whom you obviously can beat up, then I am not above calling the cops and pressing charges on your ass. Make your move".

12/23/13 6:25 PM
Stan Wang

shoulda replied with a stinky breath joke.
12/23/13 7:19 PM
Is_Normal

Drunk straw weight vs rampage's girlfriend at next bellator. Ratings baby. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 7:26 PM
Synado
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/23/13 7:26 PM
I was a huge Rampage fan when he fought in Pride, even bought his first t-shirt. Now I really can't stand the guy. Just seems like a rude bully who blames everyone for his problems.
12/23/13 7:26 PM
DoomFarmer
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Rampage not know who "that guy" is? Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 7:40 PM
markiz

D241 - 

Wow, what a dickhead move by Rampage.  He has size, strength, and fucking years of training on how to hurt people.  And he's going to use that to bully someone?

Man if I was that guy, I would have the attitude, "If you are not above bullying someone whom you obviously can beat up, then I am not above calling the cops and pressing charges on your ass. Make your move".

So according to you if some drunken douchebag is grabbing your gf's ass at a club, it's only ok to tell him to gtfo if he's at least in your own weight class? What is the proper way to handle that kind of situation if a guy is smaller than you? Let him grab her tits? Fuck her in your car maybe?

What Rampage did isn't bullying, but defending his territory (in that case his gf's ass) any man should - scared a drunken smaller asshole and that's it.
12/23/13 7:47 PM
Authority Figure

CrazyMikeMMA - I can't deny - I would have a similar reaction if I was out and some drunk guy grabbed my girlfriend's butt. I think the majority of boyfriends would. I fail to see how this is chalked up as "crazy". Phone Post 3.0

Pics of said juicy booty. Feel free to PM if too hot for UG. lol.

12/23/13 8:09 PM
Broady
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Rampage married with children? Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 8:52 PM
CrazyMikeMMA
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
CrazyMikeMMA - I can't deny - I would have a similar reaction if I was out and some drunk guy grabbed my girlfriend's butt. I think the majority of boyfriends would. I fail to see how this is chalked up as "crazy". Phone Post 3.0

Pics of said juicy booty. Feel free to PM if too hot for UG. lol.

So far "but guys on the internet want to see it!" Isnt proving a compelling argument. I'm working on it! Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 10:34 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Broady - Isn't Rampage married with children? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure he's got a few different kids with a few different women. Phone Post
12/23/13 11:06 PM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney

Don't see what that guy has to be scared of, just needs to shoot a double leg and he wouldn't have to worry about anything rampage had to offer Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 11:46 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - Sigh* Rampage always wanting to fight cans Phone Post 3.0

12/23/13 11:49 PM
BrckNoHitBk
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy should have just started leg kicking Rampage. Fight over.
12/24/13 12:07 AM
FanToFighter
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - Don't see what that guy has to be scared of, just needs to shoot a double leg and he wouldn't have to worry about anything rampage had to offer Phone Post 3.0
Tell that to Hamill Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 12:10 AM
FanToFighter
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The clubber's boyfriend Kurt kobain lookalike sure had a meaningful hold on his man. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 12:29 AM
GROUNDnLB
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrckNoHitBk - The guy should have just started leg kicking Rampage. Fight over.
VU for the lol's! Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 12:29 AM
Dead Lift

D241 -

You are an idiot Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 12:37 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney

FanToFighter -
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - Don't see what that guy has to be scared of, just needs to shoot a double leg and he wouldn't have to worry about anything rampage had to offer Phone Post 3.0
Tell that to Hamill Phone Post 3.0
Oh way to pick on the deaf kid guy, gotta single him out cuz he disabled huh? Your mother must be so proud of you Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 1:23 AM
kyleburkle

i mean fuck what was he supposed to do, he told him to apologize
that guy was a drunk idiot, whats page supposed to do let the guy continue on gropping his girl, common guys give him a fucking break, if that happened to me that guy would be ko'd massively
12/24/13 1:30 AM
JerodR
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyleburkle - i mean fuck what was he supposed to do, he told him to apologize
that guy was a drunk idiot, whats page supposed to do let the guy continue on gropping his girl, common guys give him a fucking break, if that happened to me that guy would be ko'd massively
You're not a professional fighter with millions of dollars to lose. Rampage can tell the guy to apologize but threatening to send him to the hospital is not smart at all. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.