UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage Threatens Some Guy

12/24/13 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Fella
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizzlyedwin - The dude is a skinny and small, Rampage probably killed the dude if he had put his hands on him.

Was expecting more from the altercation due to the description of it.

Either way, had Rampage attacked, I'm sure he wouldn't have been in hot water with Bellator since he's one of their top stars so I'm sure they would've been way more flexible with Rampage than with most fighters. Phone Post 3.0

lol!

Rampage being in hot water with Bellator would be the least of his problems ....

Had Ramp attacked that dude most likely would have died from one shot - happens all the time with drunks outside bars getting cold clocked then hitting their heads on the pavement never to wake up again.

Rampage would have faced involuntary manslaughter charges

12/24/13 5:45 AM
Broady
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Broady - Isn't Rampage married with children? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure he's got a few different kids with a few different women. Phone Post

Sounds about right.
12/24/13 7:35 AM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

poor billy idol.. guess she didn't cry more, more, more.
12/24/13 7:44 AM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a no win situation. Since rampage is running his mouth like that it will get him in trouble. Now if dude would of grabbed said chicks ass and rampage went over and socked him. Thats a different story. BUT you shouldnt be hanging out with people who will test you anyway.
12/24/13 7:53 AM
Good Sir
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up with the clubgoer's boyfriend hanging on his shoulder though? It looked so tender Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:46 AM
D241
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

markiz - 
D241 - 

Wow, what a dickhead move by Rampage.  He has size, strength, and fucking years of training on how to hurt people.  And he's going to use that to bully someone?

Man if I was that guy, I would have the attitude, "If you are not above bullying someone whom you obviously can beat up, then I am not above calling the cops and pressing charges on your ass. Make your move".

So according to you if some drunken douchebag is grabbing your gf's ass at a club, it's only ok to tell him to gtfo if he's at least in your own weight class? What is the proper way to handle that kind of situation if a guy is smaller than you? Let him grab her tits? Fuck her in your car maybe?

What Rampage did isn't bullying, but defending his territory (in that case his gf's ass) any man should - scared a drunken smaller asshole and that's it.

I didn't realize when I posted that the guy was guilty of grabbing his g/f's ass.

That changes things obviously.

12/24/13 7:19 PM
Kid_dynamite319
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see Page has received a taste of his own medicine. Also who is page's new girl?
12/24/13 7:40 PM
flip_guard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was Koscheck getting threatened by Rampage. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:54 PM
Mookie 3:16
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator 168 Rampage vs. Billy Idol

12/25/13 3:36 AM
SmileyNY1985

D241 -

Wow, what a dickhead move by Rampage.  He has size, strength, and fucking years of training on how to hurt people.  And he's going to use that to bully someone?

Man if I was that guy, I would have the attitude, "If you are not above bullying someone whom you obviously can beat up, then I am not above calling the cops and pressing charges on your ass. Make your move".

Lmao. So Rampage should just thanked the guy for grabbing his girls ass? Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 3:57 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Dead Lift -
D241 -

You are an idiot Phone Post 3.0
Rampage has always been a bully, and he has proven it time and time again. Phone Post
12/25/13 4:03 AM
44 Magnum
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pics of gf's butt for research
12/25/13 4:48 AM
Harold_Howard

ssj - i wud of wrekd him all

1v1 fite me irl fgt il rek u. i swer 2 christ il hook u in the gabber m8.
12/25/13 5:44 AM
danggook
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah doesn't rampage regularly molest women that he's not involved with? all of a sudden he's a pioneer for women's rights? lol Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 7:55 AM
Harold_Howard

ssj - 
Harold_Howard - 
ssj - i wud of wrekd him all

1v1 fite me irl fgt il rek u. i swer 2 christ il hook u in the gabber m8.

m8 sidestep den pbf jab2da body m8 its ova

u avin a giggle m8? ill fukken cut u u cheeky kunt, sware on me mum
12/25/13 10:13 AM
Synado
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - 
markiz -
D241 - 

So according to you if some drunken douchebag is grabbing your gf's ass at a club, it's only ok to tell him to gtfo if he's at least in your own weight class? What is the proper way to handle that kind of situation if a guy is smaller than you? Let him grab her tits? Fuck her in your car maybe?

What Rampage did isn't bullying, but defending his territory (in that case his gf's ass) any man should - scared a drunken smaller asshole and that's it.
Agree.
Im not a fan of Rampage, not al all, but i have nothing to say regarding how he handled this.
He should have slapped that guy. Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone have confirmation the guy did anything? I wouldn't put it past Rampage to accuse somebody of something.
12/25/13 1:55 PM
Bullwinkle
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why people like Rampage should have personal bodyguards when he goes out. His bodyguard could've roughed billy idol up and Rampage's hands stay relatively clean.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.