UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Interview Alexei Oleinik

12/23/13 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mmaboxingru
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/23/13 12:56 PM

Famous Russian mixed martial arts fighter Alexey Oleinik  returned with fees from Thailand . Soon he will UFC debut against Jared Rosholta ( 9-1 ) . MMABoxing.ru asked how passed fees and future plans known heavyweight.

Alexey , tell how do you feel after fees ? 

- I feel good. Much left to get to work .

How long have you been there and what Hall trained ? -

Fees lasted 15 days. We practiced on the island of Koh Samui in the hall Superpro. 

who was preparing for you ? 

Besides me there were fighters from the UK stronghold , Dmitry and Alexander Sosnowski smoothly. Also with me for the upcoming battle training took Alistair Overeem , who will fight with Frank Mir . I am glad that I was able to work together with Alistair , it's a good experience for me. In addition to Alistair and I had to work with his coaches, who train fighters from the team Blakzillians. -

What can you say about his future rival Jared Rosholte ?

Jared talented fighter with a good record of 9 wins . I watched his fights and I can say that it will not pass the fight. 

Where next will be your preparation for the tournament ? Who will be your sparring partners ?

I will continue to train in Moscow . My sparring partners are the same, Dmitry and Alexander Sosnowski smoothly. We call them "kids" because they weigh 115 and 120 killogramms .

http://mmaboxing.ru/news-mma/2959-aleksey-oleynik-rosholt-talantlivyy-boec-i-s-nim-ne-budet-prosto.html
12/23/13 12:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So interesting read! Spasibo!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.