UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA Sports screenshot of Chael Sonnen (pic)

12/25/13 12:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard this game is being made by the creators of the Fight Night series, and those games are awsome.
12/25/13 12:51 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn ypu guys are picking this apart bad.

Imo this will easily be one of the best games ea has ever made.

All you guys hating on ea, none of you mention madden, easily the best sports game in the world (besides fifa, also an ea game)

Everyone saying they pump the same thing out year after year are the ones that would complain of they didnt come out with madden/fifa every year.

Fifa is the top selling game in the world. And while those screeen shots dont look like a mirror omage i think they are fucking amazing for a ufc game.

The ifc is no nfl or champions league and the fact that ea is takong this game super serious is a major step forwatd for he sport.

Ufc undisputed is what got my friends to actually pay attention to the ufc and was an easy tool for helping them learn about fighters skills and abilitys and this one will be no different and will be a huge leap for the sport regardless Phone Post
12/25/13 12:52 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Gfropr - Ea sports is garbage. Everything they make blows. Madden, NBA live, NHL, FIFA all garbage. The way they stay on top is by buying exclusive rights to shit. Fuck EA.

I play Madden every year bit only because I LOVE football. 2k shits on EA all day. Phone Post 3.0
The only good sports game 2k makes iz nba.... Phone Post
12/25/13 1:02 AM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G - Damn ypu guys are picking this apart bad.

Imo this will easily be one of the best games ea has ever made.

All you guys hating on ea, none of you mention madden, easily the best sports game in the world (besides fifa, also an ea game)

Everyone saying they pump the same thing out year after year are the ones that would complain of they didnt come out with madden/fifa every year.

Fifa is the top selling game in the world. And while those screeen shots dont look like a mirror omage i think they are fucking amazing for a ufc game.

The ifc is no nfl or champions league and the fact that ea is takong this game super serious is a major step forwatd for he sport.

Ufc undisputed is what got my friends to actually pay attention to the ufc and was an easy tool for helping them learn about fighters skills and abilitys and this one will be no different and will be a huge leap for the sport regardless Phone Post
PREACH

Probably the only sensible response in this whole thread.

My god UGers have to be the pissiest, whiniest fans in any sport.

Calm down. It's a fucking game. Phone Post
12/25/13 2:24 AM
Medium Nog
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen @ HW Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 2:53 AM
Polar_beatdown
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I wonder how bad Mieshas fart smelling face is going to look... Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 3:13 AM
WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Nailed it except for the eyes.  Looks like he snorted some goofballs and lost 80 IQ points.

Come to think of it, he does look a lil like CRE.

12/25/13 3:14 AM
WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/25/13 3:46 AM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like a bulldog, terrible... Can only imagine how bad the lesser known guys look Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 4:16 AM
time traveling 12er
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Gfropr - Ea sports is garbage. Everything they make blows. Madden, NBA live, NHL, FIFA all garbage. The way they stay on top is by buying exclusive rights to shit. Fuck EA.

I play Madden every year bit only because I LOVE football. 2k shits on EA all day. Phone Post 3.0
The only good sports game 2k makes iz nba.... Phone Post

And even that peaked in 2010

12/25/13 4:37 AM
FrankenBeans
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some have been good, others not so great. this is the worst one yet Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 5:25 AM
SilverSpoon1996

Same guys who think a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER looks bad, from a head shot.. probably the same guys who think Ronda and Tate are "hot".
12/25/13 6:37 AM
touch
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U - 

lol good call

12/25/13 6:52 AM
JJSFC
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about we wait for in-game video before we start burying this game? Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 2:27 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

SilverSpoon1996 - Same guys who think a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER looks bad, from a head shot.. probably the same guys who think Ronda and Tate are "hot".
Lol this...tates booty tho Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.