Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IhaveDSL'SforPettis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - How's it a superfight when no one cares? Phone Post 3.0
Only the faggots don't care Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:10 AM
hagisan
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grizzlyedwin -
hagisan - I like his willingness to fight more than the fight itself. It shows some balls to move up and fight a guy who is larger and stronger than him. Phone Post 3.0

DJ used to fight at 135 so it was common for him to fight guys bigger than him.
Yeah but I still think that it shows some spirit. Kind of in the same vein as BJ who was willing to test himself against bigger guys on a big stage. I appreciate the willingness to fight. He's not a favorite of mine and I hope Creepy ends up beating him but I can appreciate a fighting spirit. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:23 AM
Lick Boners

grizzlyedwin - 
Lick Boners - Barao didn't look very spectacular against Jorgensen and we just saw a 125er dominate Jorgensen. I think DJ-Barao would be a good matchup actually.

That doesn't really work here.

Barao has proven he's way ahead of everyone at 135 and I'm sure he'd be the favorite to beat Mighty Mouse.

Also this champ vs. champ superfight stuff needs to end.

Just because 2 fighters are champions of different divisions doesn't mean it's going to be a superfight especially when neither of the 2 are proven draws or are even headlining PPV's for that matter.

Disagree, it's literally a superfight when two dominant champions fight against each other, atleast how I perceive the concept, PPV buys mean nothing. If Barao handles Cruz he's the undisputed #1, as is Johnson at 125.

I considered Aldo-Edgar a superfight since Frankie just got robbed pretty bad against Bendo(Edgar did get a gift rematch in the first place though).
12/25/13 9:47 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

FanToFighter - Seems he forgot what Dominick did to him Phone Post 3.0
Seems like everyone did, it was a close fight iirc. The deciding factor being a couple of quick takedowns for Cruz. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:24 AM
grizzlyedwin
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lick Boners - 
grizzlyedwin - 
Lick Boners - Barao didn't look very spectacular against Jorgensen and we just saw a 125er dominate Jorgensen. I think DJ-Barao would be a good matchup actually.

Barao has proven he's way ahead of everyone at 135 and I'm sure he'd be the favorite to beat Mighty Mouse.

Just because 2 fighters are champions of different divisions doesn't mean it's going to be a superfight especially when neither of the 2 are proven draws or are even headlining PPV's for that matter.

Disagree, it's literally a superfight when two dominant champions fight against each other, atleast how I perceive the concept, PPV buys mean nothing. If Barao handles Cruz he's the undisputed #1, as is Johnson at 125.

I considered Aldo-Edgar a superfight since Frankie just got robbed pretty bad against Bendo(Edgar did get a gift rematch in the first place though).

If you consider those "superfights;" then what do you consider a fight between Anderson vs. GSP or Fedor vs. Brock?

Those 2 fights definitely deserve the term "superfight," but since that term gets thrown around so loosely these days, then those must be mega "superfights" or something.
12/25/13 10:45 AM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba -
FanToFighter - Seems he forgot what Dominick did to him Phone Post 3.0

Although Cruz hasn't fought in 2 years and MM has continued to get better.
Seriously. DJ has improved so much in the last 2 years it's astounding. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:50 AM
LucasBTiger
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hikikomori -
Libero21 - 
FanToFighter - Seems he forgot what Dominick did to him Phone Post 3.0
Won a decision with his wrestling? Phone Post 3.0

truth.com
^

And Johnson keeps getting better. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:55 AM
TheHebrewHammer
465 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - How's it a superfight when no one cares? Phone Post 3.0
I love MM but this is very accurate Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 11:42 AM
Lick Boners

grizzlyedwin - 
Lick Boners - 
grizzlyedwin - 

If you consider those "superfights;" then what do you consider a fight between Anderson vs. GSP or Fedor vs. Brock?

Those 2 fights definitely deserve the term "superfight," but since that term gets thrown around so loosely these days, then those must be mega "superfights" or something.

Just superfights, when another dominant champion faces another dominant champion. Pretty sure that's the definition, or atleast should be.
12/25/13 11:45 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
If the pickett fight goes well i would loveeeee to fight him again,
12/25/13 12:02 PM
Silverball
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of all the hypothetical super fights, this is the one the fans have demanded the least.
12/25/13 12:09 PM
TOAO

No offense. But Imo creepy is too slow and doesn't have the Ko power to beat mighty mouse. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:09 PM
TOAO

Would love to see the fight netherless. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:33 PM
Is_Normal

UGCTT_WarHunt - ufc needs to work on building up their champs, especially mm.

i personally dont like the guy at all. but the only person who can beat him is the stache. and as long as the stache is wearing those tight shorts where is balls cannot breathe...

i fear for those balls. Adolf Hitler prophesied of these balls saying,

"When human hearts break and human hearts despair, then from the twilight of the past the great conquerors of distress and care, of disgrace and misery, of spiritual slavery and physical compulsion, look down on them and hold out their eternal hands to the despairing mortals."”

in other words, they just want to cup your balls Mr. Creepy!!!!!!

please remove his nuts from your mouth.
12/25/13 12:37 PM
Is_Normal

As for MM, I enjoy watching him fight. If people don't really care for him its probably because him and barao probably get the least spotlight out of all champions. PPV buys dont matter either. More people can see the FOX cards than they can a PPV.
12/25/13 1:46 PM
Gfropr

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - If the pickett fight goes well i would loveeeee to fight him again,
Exciting fighters are always a couple wins from a shot. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 1:46 PM
Gfropr

Gfropr -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - If the pickett fight goes well i would loveeeee to fight him again,
Exciting fighters are always a couple wins from a shot. Phone Post 3.0
Unless your Vitor. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 1:54 PM
Koreanyachtteam
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are plenty of 125ers coming up for him to take on. Until he cleans out eh division he needs to stay there.Besides I think Dotson has his number.

12/25/13 1:57 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
The Gumball Kid - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - If the pickett fight goes well i would loveeeee to fight him again,

Did his victory over Joseph make you extra hungry to get in there and take him out? I know you and him are pretty cool right

I just want to fight him again really bad cause i know i can beat him up, but i won't be looking past pickett thats for sure, that fight is gonna be a war.
12/25/13 2:08 PM
FistedByaMouse
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is everyone else going to have to lose a bet and live with a terrible name before they can respect Mouse? Last couple fights have been money, would love for Creepy to get another shot and I would definitely buy a champion vs champion PPV. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.