UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> McMann getting the winner of Rousey/Tate?

12/24/13 8:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Genghis84
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zingano and Davis have been lobbying on twitter to be the TUF 20 coaches. I have no clue why either would do this if they're next in line. The show doesn't even begin filming until May, with the coaches fighting next Dec. So whoever goes on there is essentially forfeiting the next 12 months and any chance to face Rousey/Tate next. What do you think? Notice that McMann has been extremely quiet since pulling out of her Aug fight. Was the UFC worried that Kaufman would possibly spoil their dream match up of two undefeated Olympians fighting for the belt?
12/24/13 8:07 PM
QBBX51

yea I thought Zingano just had a guaranteed shot when her knee got better?
12/24/13 8:25 PM
Genghis84

QBBX51 - yea I thought Zingano just had a guaranteed shot when her knee got better?

That's what Cat has been saying. So why would she pass on a guaranteed shot in May over one sometime in 2015?

12/24/13 8:28 PM
Letibleu
1476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whe you are on the sidelines or you wait there are never any guarantees in the UFC.

12/24/13 8:37 PM
Genghis84

Letibleu - 

Whe you are on the sidelines or you wait there are never any guarantees in the UFC.

The UFC already shelved their new champ for 10 months. Putting the top two contenders out of commission for a year would be idiotic. The division would essentially be in limbo for two years all for a stupid reality show.
12/24/13 8:45 PM
RyannVonDoom

Nope. She doesnt deserve it. 

12/24/13 8:57 PM
Genghis84

RyannVonDoom - 

Nope. She doesnt deserve it. 

Can't see why the UFC would suddenly care now. Hasn't bothered them before.
12/24/13 9:00 PM
RyannVonDoom

Alexis deserves the shot AFTER Cat Shark. 

12/24/13 9:10 PM
Genghis84

Edited: 12/24/13 9:10 PM
I agree. The order should be Zingano, Davis, and then McMann. That's assuming we're talking about merit here (which the UFC has never really cared about).
12/24/13 9:12 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/24/13 9:16 PM
Genghis84

Bellator Fan - Rousey will never fight McMann Phone Post 3.0

The two could have fought each other already if McMann didn't keep pulling out of fights. Remember she was supposed to fight Carmouche last Nov, and the winner was going to get Rousey. Sara would also be in a good position had she beat Kaufman this Aug. But she pulled out of that fight as well.
12/24/13 9:25 PM
FOX Force Five
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree, McMann has always said she's not ready.
12/24/13 9:29 PM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

Mcmann's fights are horrible Lol @ you're hatred of Rousey bringing you to want that fighting style as the champ.
12/24/13 9:30 PM
garlic jr

Edited: 12/24/13 9:30 PM
McMann is quiet because she is almost retired from the sport. Now that Gaff is cut McMann's ranking has tumbled. I think the OP is trolling for people to hate on McMann. No where has she said she is next.
12/24/13 9:32 PM
garlic jr

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - Mcmann's fights are horrible Lol @ you're hatred of Rousey bringing you to want that fighting style as the champ.

Read OP's history. He loves Rousey and hates Mcmann. Calling her a lay n pray every chance he gets. Even though Mcmann's finish in the UFC is quicker than Rousey's. OP is trying to stir shit and get people like you to hate on McMann for no reason. Sara has never said she is next.
12/24/13 9:35 PM
Genghis84

Bellator Fan - 
Genghis84 -

The two could have fought each other already if McMann didn't keep pulling out of fights. Remember she was supposed to fight Carmouche last Nov, and the winner was going to get Rousey. Sara would also be in a good position had she beat Kaufman this Aug. But she pulled out of that fight as well.
Rousey will never fight her period. Phone Post 3.0

You're kidding yourself if you think Ronda or the UFC is opposed to that match up. That fight practically sells itself. Think about it. If Ronda beats Tate on Dec 28th, you have the following...

Olympian vs Olympian
Judo vs Wrestling
Both Undefeated (8-0 vs 7-0)
Bad Girl vs Good Girl

That's far more interesting than another round of Ronda and Miesha being catty. Or Ronda vs tough Marine (who also happens to be a lesbian).

12/24/13 9:37 PM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 
Bellator Fan - 
Genghis84 -

You're kidding yourself if you think Ronda or the UFC is opposed to that match up. That fight practically sells itself. Think about it. If Ronda beats Tate on Dec 28th, you have the following...

Olympian vs Olympian
Judo vs Wrestling
Bad Girl vs Good Girl

That's far more interesting than another round of Ronda and Miesha being catty. Or Ronda vs tough Marine (who also happens to be a lesbian).

You just want to see Sara beat so badly and you know only Ronda would do it. Sara is not ready and has never said she is next. She has dropped in the rankings since Gaff is cut. Sara is 2-3 fights away from a title shot. Maybe never since she may retire. She might of already retired.
12/24/13 9:43 PM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - Mcmann's fights are horrible Lol @ you're hatred of Rousey bringing you to want that fighting style as the champ.

Read OP's history. He loves Rousey and hates Mcmann. Calling her a lay n pray every chance he gets. Even though Mcmann's finish in the UFC is quicker than Rousey's. OP is trying to stir shit and get people like you to hate on McMann for no reason. Sara has never said she is next.

Nope. I don't hate McMann. I think she's overrated for the way some hype her. But she is deserving of fighting for the title. I would have definitely preferred her to fight Ronda before Liz or Miesha.
12/24/13 9:46 PM
Farthammer
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda would be better served fighting Sara sooner rather than later. If they fought now I would bet money on McMann being too green and getting tapped.

In a year or two if you combined Sara's wrestling with some sub defense I think she would suffocate Rousey.

12/24/13 9:50 PM
garlic jr

Some hype her because a lot of wrestling people are in mma. Dont worry Genghis the UFC is NOT hyping Sara. they have never promoted her and the only things Uncle Dana has said about her have been extremely negative.

The only people hyping her have ties to USA wrestling and Sara is very popular person inside the wrestling community.

Unlike Rousey who refuses to even mention USA Judo by name.
12/24/13 9:50 PM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
Bellator Fan - 
Genghis84 -

Olympian vs Olympian
Judo vs Wrestling
Bad Girl vs Good Girl

You just want to see Sara beat so badly and you know only Ronda would do it. Sara is not ready and has never said she is next. She has dropped in the rankings since Gaff is cut. Sara is 2-3 fights away from a title shot. Maybe never since she may retire. She might of already retired.

Sure Ronda could beat Sara. So could Cat and Alexis. Or maybe Sara beats all three. Only one way to find out though. If the UFC is smart, they stop wasting time and make those match ups within the next year.
12/24/13 9:54 PM
Genghis84

Bellator Fan - Ronda is the biggest myth in the UFC. She will never fight anybody tough and the UFC will never ask her to. Phone Post 3.0

Haha. Ronda destroyed Kaufman in 54 seconds. The same chick that used Alexis, Miesha, Shayna, and Liz as punching bags for 3 rounds. Look those fights up sometime. They were little more than a sparring session for Sarah.
12/24/13 9:55 PM
The_Spider
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 

Vince via corporate ministry
12/24/13 9:57 PM
Genghis84

garlic jr - Some hype her because a lot of wrestling people are in mma. Dont worry Genghis the UFC is NOT hyping Sara. they have never promoted her and the only things Uncle Dana has said about her have been extremely negative.

The only people hyping her have ties to USA wrestling and Sara is very popular person inside the wrestling community.

Unlike Rousey who refuses to even mention USA Judo by name.

I'm talking about the hype on the message boards. About how Sara would destroy Ronda and the UFC is scared of making that match up. If that's true, why all the talk about her needing 2-3 fights before facing Ronda? Or that she will retire soon?
12/24/13 10:02 PM
Genghis84

Farthammer - Ronda would be better served fighting Sara sooner rather than later. If they fought now I would bet money on McMann being too green and getting tapped.

In a year or two if you combined Sara's wrestling with some sub defense I think she would suffocate Rousey.

Ronda will likely be retired from the sport in two years. That's why I'm pissed the UFC has wasted the past year on Ronda fighting Liz and Miesha.

And now Alexis and Cat are both lobbying to get on TUF. That could mean the top two contenders will be out until next December. Think about that for a minute. Neither one would fight for a title until early 2015. What a joke that would be.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.