UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> McMann getting the winner of Rousey/Tate?

12/24/13 10:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garlic jr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - Some hype her because a lot of wrestling people are in mma. Dont worry Genghis the UFC is NOT hyping Sara. they have never promoted her and the only things Uncle Dana has said about her have been extremely negative.

The only people hyping her have ties to USA wrestling and Sara is very popular person inside the wrestling community.

Unlike Rousey who refuses to even mention USA Judo by name.

I'm talking about the hype on the message boards. About how Sara would destroy Ronda and the UFC is scared of making that match up. If that's true, why all the talk about her needing 2-3 fights before facing Ronda? Or that she will retire soon?

No one was saying Sara would destroy anyone. You are the one constantly bringing Sara up. She isnt even interacting with the mma community anymore and probably is retired. Maybe she was hyped years ago but not know. You just love to use Sara has some boogy man to get everyone riled up.

Sara has said nothing for months yet here you are posting like everyone is hyping the shit out of her. Any Mcmann thread I saw had at least half to people shitting on her. With one or two people trolling Rousey fans using her name. I dont see one legit Mcmann supporter out there hyping her up. Especially since she went quiet.
12/24/13 10:29 PM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - Some hype her because a lot of wrestling people are in mma. Dont worry Genghis the UFC is NOT hyping Sara. they have never promoted her and the only things Uncle Dana has said about her have been extremely negative.

The only people hyping her have ties to USA wrestling and Sara is very popular person inside the wrestling community.

I'm talking about the hype on the message boards. About how Sara would destroy Ronda and the UFC is scared of making that match up. If that's true, why all the talk about her needing 2-3 fights before facing Ronda? Or that she will retire soon?

No one was saying Sara would destroy anyone. You are the one constantly bringing Sara up. She isnt even interacting with the mma community anymore and probably is retired. Maybe she was hyped years ago but not know. You just love to use Sara has some boogy man to get everyone riled up.

Sara has said nothing for months yet here you are posting like everyone is hyping the shit out of her. Any Mcmann thread I saw had at least half to people shitting on her. With one or two people trolling Rousey fans using her name. I dont see one legit Mcmann supporter out there hyping her up. Especially since she went quiet.

Wrong. I've seen her name brought up many times as the one who will beat Ronda. The only one brought up more is Cyborg. I see no reason for you to get this sensitive about her. Especially when others have said far worse things about others. I mean didn't Trent Goodale (her boyfriend and trainer) accuse the UFC of trying to protect Ronda from McMann as recently as this year? I know he accused Dana of lying about her turning down an opportunity to fight Ronda back in Feb. Even though Sara then came out 1-2 months later and said she wanted several fights before facing Ronda.
12/24/13 10:32 PM
Genghis84

nobones - 
Genghis84 - Zingano and Davis have been lobbying on twitter to be the TUF 20 coaches. I have no clue why either would do this if they're next in line. The show doesn't even begin filming until May, with the coaches fighting next Dec. So whoever goes on there is essentially forfeiting the next 12 months and any chance to face Rousey/Tate next. What do you think? Notice that McMann has been extremely quiet since pulling out of her Aug fight. Was the UFC worried that Kaufman would possibly spoil their dream match up of two undefeated Olympians fighting for the belt?
I think McMann is injured or pregnant. Phone Post 3.0

I think the rumor was it was a personal matter. Most likely an sickness in the family. So I'm not sure where this guy is getting his info about retirement.
12/24/13 10:34 PM
JoshSanchez
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/25/13 12:02 AM
Silly boys.
12/24/13 11:08 PM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

Wrong. I've seen her name brought up many times as the one who will beat Ronda. The only one brought up more is Cyborg. I see no reason for you to get this sensitive about her. Especially when others have said far worse things about others. I mean didn't Trent Goodale (her boyfriend and trainer) accuse the UFC of trying to protect Ronda from McMann as recently as this year? I know he accused Dana of lying about her turning down an opportunity to fight Ronda back in Feb. Even though Sara then came out 1-2 months later and said she wanted several fights before facing Ronda.

Goodale knows jack shit about mma. He wasnt even allowed to come to her first UFC fight. He holds sara's purse that is it. She trains with Tri-star and Marcelo Garcia's.

Im not sensitive at all. Do you see me saying anything positive about McMann? Im just sick of you constantly trolling using Mcmann.

She has said she will only fight 5 years and started in 2010. So yeah she is close to retirement. See I actually read and listen to Sara's interviews instead of making stuff up constantly about her like you.

Im sensitivities to your constant trolling. Honestly you hate Sara but talk about her the most which is funny as hell. Like 3 people from USA wrestling bring up Sara as beating Ronda and you lump her into the group with Cyborg which about 100 people a day bring up to fight Rousey. Pretty big difference in hype level.

You just cant stop talking about Sara for some reason. I will find out one day why.
12/24/13 11:33 PM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

Goodale knows jack shit about mma. He wasnt even allowed to come to her first UFC fight. He holds sara's purse that is it. She trains with Tri-star and Marcelo Garcia's.

Im not sensitive at all. Do you see me saying anything positive about McMann? Im just sick of you constantly trolling using Mcmann.

She has said she will only fight 5 years and started in 2010. So yeah she is close to retirement. See I actually read and listen to Sara's interviews instead of making stuff up constantly about her like you.

Im sensitivities to your constant trolling. Honestly you hate Sara but talk about her the most which is funny as hell. Like 3 people from USA wrestling bring up Sara as beating Ronda and you lump her into the group with Cyborg which about 100 people a day bring up to fight Rousey. Pretty big difference in hype level.

You just cant stop talking about Sara for some reason. I will find out one day why.

I have talked about Ronda, Miesha, Liz, Cat, Alexis, Shayna, Julianna, Peggy, Megumi, Marloes, Cyborg, Sarah (Kaufman, D'Alelio, ect) and dozens of others. And that's just on the women's side. Whereas all your comments are on Sara. If anyone is obsessed with her, it is you. And the funny thing is you're getting upset at one of the least offensive things said here. Who cares if I said Sara is a lay and prayer? Big deal. That's nothing compared to the venom that's spewed daily about Ronda, Jones, and a few others.

12/24/13 11:52 PM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

I have talked about Ronda, Miesha, Liz, Cat, Alexis, Shayna, Julianna, Peggy, Megumi, Marloes, Cyborg, Sarah (Kaufman, D'Alelio, ect) and dozens of others. And that's just on the women's side. Whereas all your comments are on Sara. If anyone is obsessed with her, it is you. And the funny thing is you're getting upset at one of the least offensive things said here. Who cares if I said Sara is a lay and prayer? Big deal. That's nothing compared to the venom that's spewed daily about Ronda, Jones, and a few others.

YEah im the one obsessed. But we are posting in a thread about Sara that YOU made. And all the Sara posts I have are in THIS thread. But keep telling yourself Im the one obsessed.
12/24/13 11:55 PM
garlic jr

And who cares if a Fan of Sara talks about her all the time?

That would make some logical sense.

However Someone who doesnt like her at all like yourself. To constantly make threads about her and bring her up. That is un healthly and something else must be going on.

You can call Sara whatever you want. she doesnt read the internet anyways. And everyone already knows you dont like her. I just like pointing out your trolly techniques when discussing her.

12/25/13 12:00 AM
Genghis84

I forgot one thing. You said you don't make stuff up about McMann. Yet earlier in the thread you suggested that she was already retired. That's supposedly why we haven't heard from her in the past few months. Then that suddenly morphs into Sara only fighting five years after 2010. That works out to 2015... which is well over a year from now. So which is it? Is she already retired, going to retire possibly in 2015, or something else entirely?
12/25/13 12:10 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - And who cares if a Fan of Sara talks about her all the time?

However Someone who doesnt like her at all like yourself. To constantly make threads about her and bring her up. That is un healthly and something else must be going on.

You can call Sara whatever you want. she doesnt read the internet anyways. And everyone already knows you dont like her. I just like pointing out your trolly techniques when discussing her.

Constantly? I've only made two threads on here. This one is about Sara, Cat, and Alexis. The other one was about none of the three.

The funny thing is I have mentioned Cyborg dozens of times more than Sara. Probably talked more about Kaufman as well. Do you see anybody accusing me of having some weird issues with them? Or trying to troll their fans? Nope. It's only you who can't stand any criticism of your fave fighter.
12/25/13 12:22 AM
jmont

Genghis84 -
QBBX51 - yea I thought Zingano just had a guaranteed shot when her knee got better?

That's what Cat has been saying. So why would she pass on a guaranteed shot in May over one sometime in 2015?

maybe she feels she needs a lot more time? seems like long time tho Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:36 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

YEah im the one obsessed. But we are posting in a thread about Sara that YOU made. And all the Sara posts I have are in THIS thread. But keep telling yourself Im the one obsessed.

Why do I have a weird feeling I'm arguing with ssjbroly. The dude who seems to only talk about McMann and Japanese WMMA (with special attention paid to porn and other fetishes). Are you one and the same?
12/25/13 12:42 AM
Genghis84

jmont - 
Genghis84 -
QBBX51 - yea I thought Zingano just had a guaranteed shot when her knee got better?

That's what Cat has been saying. So why would she pass on a guaranteed shot in May over one sometime in 2015?

maybe she feels she needs a lot more time? seems like long time tho Phone Post 3.0

I can understand if Cat is wanting extra time because of her knee injuries. But that doesn't explain why Alexis would want to be a coach. With Cat out the picture for a year, she's likely the next in line. She could fight the Ronda/Miesha winner as early as Mar/April. Doesn't make sense for Alexis to sit on the shelf for a year when she is so close right now.
12/25/13 1:09 AM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - I forgot one thing. You said you don't make stuff up about McMann. Yet earlier in the thread you suggested that she was already retired. That's supposedly why we haven't heard from her in the past few months. Then that suddenly morphs into Sara only fighting five years after 2010. That works out to 2015... which is well over a year from now. So which is it? Is she already retired, going to retire possibly in 2015, or something else entirely?

I said almost retired. Which is completely true. You youself said she pulled out. And she doesnt do anything mma related anymore.

All based on facts. Unlike what you post.

I have no idea who ssj broly is.
12/25/13 1:20 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - I forgot one thing. You said you don't make stuff up about McMann. Yet earlier in the thread you suggested that she was already retired. That's supposedly why we haven't heard from her in the past few months. Then that suddenly morphs into Sara only fighting five years after 2010. That works out to 2015... which is well over a year from now. So which is it? Is she already retired, going to retire possibly in 2015, or something else entirely?

I said almost retired. Which is completely true. You youself said she pulled out. And she doesnt do anything mma related anymore.

"You just want to see Sara beat so badly and you know only Ronda would do it. Sara is not ready and has never said she is next. She has dropped in the rankings since Gaff is cut. Sara is 2-3 fights away from a title shot. Maybe never since she may retire. She might of already retired."

-garlic jr (posted just 3 hours ago)

Stop pretending you have any clue what's going on with her. You're just guessing like everybody else.
12/25/13 1:20 AM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 

Constantly? I've only made two threads on here. This one is about Sara, Cat, and Alexis. The other one was about none of the three.

The funny thing is I have mentioned Cyborg dozens of times more than Sara. Probably talked more about Kaufman as well. Do you see anybody accusing me of having some weird issues with them? Or trying to troll their fans? Nope. It's only you who can't stand any criticism of your fave fighter.

And mcmann isnt even my favorite 135 fighter. I like Rin Nakai, Miriam Nakamoto, and Larissa Pacheco.

What criticism? Did I attack anyone in this thread that said anything bad about Mcmann? No I simply pointed out your stupid little game and now you want to change the subject.

Where did I say anything hyping up Mcmann? You keep making straw man arguments and pointing the finger to things that dont exist.
12/25/13 1:23 AM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 

"You just want to see Sara beat so badly and you know only Ronda would do it. Sara is not ready and has never said she is next. She has dropped in the rankings since Gaff is cut. Sara is 2-3 fights away from a title shot. Maybe never since she may retire. She might of already retired."

Stop pretending you have any clue what's going on with her. You're just guessing like everybody else.

Look I didnt start some thread with blind speculation. Going by the personal problems she may very well retire. Have you seen any other UFC fighter drop off the map with no explication like this? And drop out of number 1 contender match.

The 2-3 fights away is a direct quote from people in her camp. Im not pretending to know anything.
12/25/13 1:28 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

And mcmann isnt even my favorite 135 fighter. I like Rin Nakai, Miriam Nakamoto, and Larissa Pacheco.

What criticism? Did I attack anyone in this thread that said anything bad about Mcmann? No I simply pointed out your stupid little game and now you want to change the subject.

Where did I say anything hyping up Mcmann? You keep making straw man arguments and pointing the finger to things that dont exist.

Your suggestion that I'm playing games is laughable. According to you, Sara doesn't read anything online and no one really talks about her but me. So who exactly am I trolling? Myself? And what about the 95% of my posts that don't even mention her? That must be my clever way to throw people off my trail.

BTW, Rin, Sara, and Miriam were also ssjbroly's faves. Must be just a coincidence.
12/25/13 1:31 AM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

Your suggestion that I'm playing games is laughable. According to you, Sara doesn't read anything online and no one really talks about her but me. So who exactly am I trolling? Myself? And what about the 95% of my posts that don't even mention her? That must be my clever way to throw people off my trail.

BTW, Rin, Sara, and Miriam were also ssjbroly's faves. Must be just a coincidence.

That man has good taste.
12/25/13 1:37 AM
garlic jr

Marry Christmas Genghis. From Rin Nakai

http://i.imgur.com/4xHVBoF.jpg
12/25/13 1:42 AM
TheHebrewHammer
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - Mcmann's fights are horrible Lol @ you're hatred of Rousey bringing you to want that fighting style as the champ.
Your grammar is horrible Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 1:45 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 

Look I didnt start some thread with blind speculation. Going by the personal problems she may very well retire. Have you seen any other UFC fighter drop off the map with no explication like this? And drop out of number 1 contender match.

The 2-3 fights away is a direct quote from people in her camp. Im not pretending to know anything.

There is a poster on another board. Basically a walking encyclopedia of everything involving WMMA. Ever heard of Thirdpres? This is what they had to say back on 11/7/2013...

"No. Not pregnant. Not an injury. None of that. It had to do with personal family stuff. If she wants to tell the story she will.

She has been training. I am not sure when she will be ready to get back to fighting MMA but it will likely be early next year."

This individual has a proven history of being a knowledgeable and trustworthy poster. Certainly far more than "garlic jr".
12/25/13 1:48 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 

That man has good taste.

I agree minus Rin. She does nothing for me. More of a weird fetish model than a fighter.
12/25/13 1:49 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - Marry Christmas Genghis. From Rin Nakai

http://i.imgur.com/4xHVBoF.jpg

I'll pass on clicking on that link. That stuff creeps me out.
12/25/13 1:50 AM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 

There is a poster on another board. Basically a walking encyclopedia of everything involving WMMA. Ever heard of Thirdpres? This is what they had to say back on 11/7/2013...

"No. Not pregnant. Not an injury. None of that. It had to do with personal family stuff. If she wants to tell the story she will.

She has been training. I am not sure when she will be ready to get back to fighting MMA but it will likely be early next year."

This individual has a proven history of being a knowledgeable and trustworthy poster. Certainly far more than "garlic jr".

Jesus you cant even read properly. It wasn't me in this thread that said she was injured or pregnant. I honestly have no idea what you are going on about.

2-3 fights from the belt. She fought once in 2013. Said she will retire in 2015. It is almost 2014.

You lack basic comprehension skills. It's like talking to a pidgin.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.