UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> McMann getting the winner of Rousey/Tate?

12/25/13 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Genghis84
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - 
garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - I forgot one thing. You said you don't make stuff up about McMann. Yet earlier in the thread you suggested that she was already retired. That's supposedly why we haven't heard from her in the past few months. Then that suddenly morphs into Sara only fighting five years after 2010. That works out to 2015... which is well over a year from now. So which is it? Is she already retired, going to retire possibly in 2015, or something else entirely?

I said almost retired. Which is completely true. You youself said she pulled out. And she doesnt do anything mma related anymore.

All based on facts. Unlike what you post.

I have no idea who ssj broly is.

"You just want to see Sara beat so badly and you know only Ronda would do it. Sara is not ready and has never said she is next. She has dropped in the rankings since Gaff is cut. Sara is 2-3 fights away from a title shot. Maybe never since she may retire. She might of already retired."

-garlic jr (posted just 3 hours ago)

Stop pretending you have any clue what's going on with her. You're just guessing like everybody else.

Look I didnt start some thread with blind speculation. Going by the personal problems she may very well retire. Have you seen any other UFC fighter drop off the map with no explication like this? And drop out of number 1 contender match.

The 2-3 fights away is a direct quote from people in her camp. Im not pretending to know anything.

There is a poster on another board. Basically a walking encyclopedia of everything involving WMMA. Ever heard of Thirdpres? This is what they had to say back on 11/7/2013...

"No. Not pregnant. Not an injury. None of that. It had to do with personal family stuff. If she wants to tell the story she will.

She has been training. I am not sure when she will be ready to get back to fighting MMA but it will likely be early next year."

This individual has a proven history of being a knowledgeable and trustworthy poster. Certainly far more than "garlic jr".

Jesus you cant even read properly. It wasn't me in this thread that said she was injured or pregnant. I honestly have no idea what you are going on about.

2-3 fights from the belt. She fought once in 2013. Said she will retire in 2015. It is almost 2014.

You lack basic comprehension skills. It's like talking to a pidgin.

It's you that can't read. You were talking about the woman as if she was done with MMA. Yet someone far smarter than you said she is still training and will likely be back early next year. Quite the contrast from the doom and gloom pronouncements you were trying to pass off as facts earlier in the thread.
12/25/13 2:02 AM
Genghis84

Edited: 12/25/13 2:02 AM
Another quote from you...

"No one was saying Sara would destroy anyone. You are the one constantly bringing Sara up. She isnt even interacting with the mma community anymore and probably is retired. Maybe she was hyped years ago but not know. You just love to use Sara has some boogy man to get everyone riled up."

What a joke. Try learning about your faves before you defend them. You basically wrote the woman off, and she hasn't even left the sport yet.
12/25/13 2:03 AM
garlic jr

Far smarter than me? I think everyone knew sara was still training.

http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetails.aspx?VideoId=20335

12/25/13 2:05 AM
garlic jr

Genghis84 - Another quote from you...

"No one was saying Sara would destroy anyone. You are the one constantly bringing Sara up. She isnt even interacting with the mma community anymore and probably is retired. Maybe she was hyped years ago but not know. You just love to use Sara has some boogy man to get everyone riled up."

What a joke. Try learning about your faves before you defend them. You basically wrote the woman off, and she hasn't even left the sport yet.

mma community is what I said. Since when is Marcelo's A MMA gym. Your so butthurt right now. Your ass looks like the japanese flag. And wrong again dumb dumb. I told you Sara isnt even in my top 3 135 fighters.

12/25/13 2:08 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - Far smarter than me? I think everyone knew sara was still training.

http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetails.aspx?VideoId=20335

Make up your mind. According to you, she is retired and isn't interacting with the MMA community anymore. So why is she still training?
12/25/13 2:09 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Genghis84 - Another quote from you...

mma community is what I said. Since when is Marcelo's A MMA gym. Your so butthurt right now. Your ass looks like the japanese flag. And wrong again dumb dumb. I told you Sara isnt even in my top 3 135 fighters.

If she is retired from MMA, why would she need to work on her BJJ?
12/25/13 2:13 AM
garlic jr

Because she is a life long grappler. See she won grappling championships in 2009 before entering mma.

I can give you my email if you want to learn about female athletes.
12/25/13 2:34 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - Because she is a life long grappler. See she won grappling championships in 2009 before entering mma.

I can give you my email if you want to learn about female athletes.

Just give it up. You were obviously wrong.

Sara is not retired. She's not done with MMA. Her absence was nothing but a family matter. She will likely be back early next year... just like Thirpres predicted back in November. So no need to talk about her as if her career is over. She hasn't gone anywhere.

As far as your email, you can keep it. I have no desire to see women like Rin Nakai used as captive fetish models.
12/25/13 7:16 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Bellator Fan - 
Genghis84 -
Bellator Fan - Rousey will never fight McMann Phone Post 3.0

The two could have fought each other already if McMann didn't keep pulling out of fights. Remember she was supposed to fight Carmouche last Nov, and the winner was going to get Rousey. Sara would also be in a good position had she beat Kaufman this Aug. But she pulled out of that fight as well.
Rousey will never fight her period. Phone Post 3.0

I think Ronda beats her easily. Her top game leaves her open for subs and her transitions are not that good, IMO.

Ronda will fight anybody in the UFC at 135 and she would beat them all easily. No one is at her level right now at 135. Only real challenge would be if Cyborg dropped to 135.
12/25/13 7:28 AM
garlic jr

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Bellator Fan - 
Genghis84 -

The two could have fought each other already if McMann didn't keep pulling out of fights. Remember she was supposed to fight Carmouche last Nov, and the winner was going to get Rousey. Sara would also be in a good position had she beat Kaufman this Aug. But she pulled out of that fight as well.

I think Ronda beats her easily. Her top game leaves her open for subs and her transitions are not that good, IMO.

Ronda will fight anybody in the UFC at 135 and she would beat them all easily. No one is at her level right now at 135. Only real challenge would be if Cyborg dropped to 135.

Bellator Fan doesnt give a shit about Sara. probably has seen her fight once. Like everyone else he is just trolling and using her as the troll bait.
12/25/13 7:29 AM
garlic jr

Edited: 12/25/13 7:30 AM
If you Rousey fans werent so sensitive every time someone mentions McMann's name the mma trolls would move on.

Mcmann is like the Broner of mma. Before he lost of course. Ready made troll bait for sensitive people who fly off the handle the second their name is mentioned.
12/25/13 8:10 AM
Herman Munster

McMann has done nothing more than Alexis Davis.  That's who she should be fighting for next number 1 contender,

12/25/13 8:17 AM
garlic jr

Herman Munster - 

McMann has done nothing more than Alexis Davis.  That's who she should be fighting for next number 1 contender,

Everyone knows there are two contenders ahead of Sara if/when she comes back.

Thread was made in poor taste to get negative reaactions towards Mcmann. And it worked.
12/25/13 1:56 PM
Genghis84

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Bellator Fan - 
Genghis84 -

Zingano, Davis, and McMann are all capable of beating Rousey. Especially if she gets overaggressive and puts herself in bad positions.
12/25/13 2:03 PM
Genghis84

Pitbull3744 - 
Genghis84 -
QBBX51 - yea I thought Zingano just had a guaranteed shot when her knee got better?

That's what Cat has been saying. So why would she pass on a guaranteed shot in May over one sometime in 2015?

Jesus I don't even want to think about 2015 we didn't even get to 2014 yet! Lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm just looking at the way the division has been handled up to now. Way too many mismatches and wasted opportunities. I thought things were finally settling and the top contenders were all going to face each other next year. Cat and Alexis being on TUF 20 would pretty much prevent that from happening... at least until 2015. Which is ridiculous when you think about it. Especially when you consider that Ronda will probably be retired by then.
12/25/13 2:08 PM
Genghis84

garlic jr - 
Herman Munster - 

Everyone knows there are two contenders ahead of Sara if/when she comes back.

Thread was made in poor taste to get negative reaactions towards Mcmann. And it worked.

The UFC doesn't operate that way. Look at GSP fighting Diaz first instead of Hendricks. Or Ronda fighting Miesha again instead of Alexis. Or the tons of gifted title shots Randy got in his career. How about Tito fighting a broken down Shamrock instead of Chuck? Nothing is certain... especially when the UFC is trying to milk feuds for all their worth.
12/29/13 2:15 AM
garlic jr

Edited: 12/29/13 2:17 AM
Well I was wrong.Really really dumb move by McMann's camp. She is no where near ready. Gaff tied her up good on the ground and McMann got rocked by Baszler.I guess Dana planned this all along. Feed McMann while she is too green.Alexis Davis should be fighting for the title. Wmma in the uFC is the worst booking of all time.

Really done watching the UFC
12/29/13 2:17 AM
garlic jr

Dana doesnt even hide it. He hates McMann so much.
12/29/13 2:58 AM
Genghis84

Edited: 12/29/13 2:59 AM
Told you I wasn't trolling. I bet you the UFC pulled Sara out of the Kaufman fight for fear that she'd lose. Don't know why they were scared... McMann would have put on a wrestling clinic against Kaufman and won easily. It would have been a great way to hype her up, and the UFC blew their chance. Just another wasted opportunity by them when it comes to the women's division.
12/29/13 3:03 AM
Genghis84

garlic jr - Dana doesnt even hide it. He hates McMann so much.

Are you kidding? Sara is suddenly the second most popular woman at 135. And probably the most popular if she ends up winning. All the Cyborg, Tate, Kaufman, Zingano, etc fans are going to suddenly jump on her bandwagon immediately. All in the hopes she humbles that terrible Ronda.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.