UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the rumor of Brock is true.. Dana better...

12/25/13 9:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Lord of Storms
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sources = rumors Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:31 AM
Vittorio Blaze
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rob van dam, you're a tool...self proclaimed zuffa hater with another thread to shit on zuffa Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:40 AM
Timtek

TFK_BOZY - Heavyweight card

Werdum vs Barnett/Browne winner
Brock Lesnar vs Bigfoot
Stipe vs JDS
Big Nog vs Big Country
Hunto vs Mir Phone Post 3.0

You trying to get Brock smashed his in his first fight back?

Have you forgotten he got his ass handed to him his last two fights in the UFC? He'd need a tomato can for a fight or two to get his timing and confidence up.
12/25/13 10:58 AM
BobbyG bam-bammed my b-hole
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure Brock is due back on WWE TV shortly. If he does anything I don't see it being anything more than a publicity stunt for WWE. He makes a ton of money for doing next to nothing I just don't see him giving that up to come back and do the fighter camps and everything. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 1:53 PM
Chris27

Come on, 50/50?  I know you dont believe that even if you actually have a source that said it. 

They wouldnt even offer him that little to fight Shaub.  They would offer him more to fight me or you or anyone on this forum let alone a possible Fedor fight.

12/25/13 3:05 PM
JoshSanchez
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sinceufc2 - 
JoshSanchez - Honestly couldn't care less about a potential Brock return. Also, those 50/50 rumors are complete BS. Phone Post 3.0

You don't have to defend zuffa every single time anything negative is said about them. It's predictable and annoying. Not every card is awesome. Not everything they do is well worth the money etc etc

How is this defending Zuffa? 

12/25/13 3:18 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
RyannVonDoom - 
JoshSanchez - Honestly couldn't care less about a potential Brock return. Also, those 50/50 rumors are complete BS. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.. and EVERYONE gets more than what is advertised for pay outs. lol

most of us do. as long as you come to fight.
12/25/13 3:35 PM
Frankie Emelianenko

Brock's the reason there's a $5 increase in PPVs ; ) Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 3:37 PM
Frankie Emelianenko

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

How much are backstage bonuses typically? Substantially more? I've always been curious. Can you shed any light on this Sir Ian? Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 3:39 PM
RyannVonDoom

Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

How much are backstage bonuses typically? Substantially more? I've always been curious. Can you shed any light on this Sir Ian? Phone Post 3.0
1. He wont tell due to tax reasons
2. He is still someone who needs zuffa. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 3:49 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Please please please Brock come back and save our PPV's... for a cheap salary"

-Danal Wort

12/25/13 3:55 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

What do tax reasons have to do with it? you think they can't look up every time I've cashed a check if they want too?

sometimes you can get home after the fight and get a 25k bonus in the mail that you didn't know was coming because you put on a good fight. Sometimes you leave the arena with a bonus, there a lot behind the scenes that Dana doesn't blast to the public, bonus's is one thing.
12/25/13 4:03 PM
RyannVonDoom

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

What do tax reasons have to do with it? you think they can't look up every time I've cashed a check if they want too?

sometimes you can get home after the fight and get a 25k bonus in the mail that you didn't know was coming because you put on a good fight. Sometimes you leave the arena with a bonus, there a lot behind the scenes that Dana doesn't blast to the public, bonus's is one thing.
They cook numbers all the time. Its not rocket science. Strikeforce did it for shamrock and cung le. I'm sure they have done it for chuck, forrest and others. The backroom bonuses are ways around it. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 4:48 PM
ShoeMoney
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what I understand it was all based on PPV. I'm surprised it's even that much. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 4:54 PM
Vader03
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

They cook numbers all the time. Its not rocket science. Strikeforce did it for shamrock and cung le. I'm sure they have done it for chuck, forrest and others. The backroom bonuses are ways around it. Phone Post 3.0
He just disproved your typical anti ufc rant. I would take Ians word for truth long before your nonsense Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 5:28 PM
Authority Figure

RyannVonDoom -
Vader03 - And you know this how? Phone Post 3.0

I've got sources. 

= no sources Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 5:33 PM
OneSidedWar

I personally know Brocks last offer was MUCH higher then 50/50k straight. Im pretty sure hes between the average of 180-240+ straight across. Thats before %'s or points. Lock-bon at around 250-500. Brock makes loads of cash. $ wasnt the issue for a reason. Phone Post
12/25/13 6:05 PM
jmont

your an idiot If you belive that, most likely trolling like usual tho Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 6:05 PM
jmont

Authority Figure -
RyannVonDoom -
Vader03 - And you know this how? Phone Post 3.0

I've got sources. 

= no sources Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 6:56 PM
HE H4TE ME

If Brock and Hunt fought the UG would esplode! Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 7:10 PM
NFABeeJay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vader03 -
RyannVonDoom -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

He just disproved your typical anti ufc rant. I would take Ians word for truth long before your nonsense Phone Post 3.0
This.

He(Creepy) just told you that taxes don't matter because he obviously handles his shit legitimately! Keep on going though, I'm counting how much bologna info you can put in one thread. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 7:21 PM
Osbot

grizzlyedwin - If anything Dana should offer him GSP type money which is what he was earning in his first run in the UFC.

Sure he can make more wrestling in the WWE, but that's the most anyone's earning in MMA.

LOL@This.

Offer him Dana White money.
12/25/13 7:38 PM
RyannVonDoom

Vader03 -
RyannVonDoom -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 

Oh? Did he show stubs or a tax statement along with his contract? Creepy is making the case for his handlers due to wanting to keep his job. I hold no ill will towards him for it. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 7:43 PM
LucasBTiger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

I love the "if I call what folks are going to (correctly) say, then it can't be true" statements.

If I call him Von Cunt, does that hold more sway, since Nostradouchebag didn't call it? Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 8:13 PM
Daverr

if brock comes back its PATHETIC

sorry cry for a ppv draw..

with 0 mma skillz

just bad

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.