UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the rumor of Brock is true.. Dana better...

12/25/13 8:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

How are you with team crazy horse? Are you their bjj coach? Striking coach? Online message board manager?
12/25/13 8:18 PM
RyannVonDoom

Alumynabjj -
RyannVonDoom - 

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

How are you with team crazy horse? Are you their bjj coach? Striking coach? Online message board manager?
Heath's one of my best friends, my son's god father and i am officially apart of the team. Not exactly a hard claim. I got them every brock wrestling match and fight out there. Also helped them get wrestling partners etc... Broke down habits brock has etc.. Thanks though. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 8:46 PM
Peacedog
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really no interest in seeing Brock again unless someone has put him in a cage and thrown punches at him to the point he expects it. With his size, strength, and speed he has all of the potential in the world, but all of that won't help him if he isn't expecting to get hit a few times. The occasions he was under fire he looked lost and bewildered in my opinion, almost like he hadn't trained for the possibility of taking some fire. However, a Brock who could stand in the pocket and exchange a few would definitely be a force to be reckoned with though.
12/25/13 8:51 PM
Daverr

brock but no asken makes a lot of sense

lol, not

only for the cake

not the good of the sport
12/25/13 8:55 PM
xsrg95
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

win or lose, Brock vs Mir 3! then Brock vs Fedor in Russia, i would pay 5+ for that, f u dana
12/25/13 8:57 PM
RyannVonDoom

Peacedog - Really no interest in seeing Brock again unless someone has put him in a cage and thrown punches at him to the point he expects it. With his size, strength, and speed he has all of the potential in the world, but all of that won't help him if he isn't expecting to get hit a few times. The occasions he was under fire he looked lost and bewildered in my opinion, almost like he hadn't trained for the possibility of taking some fire. However, a Brock who could stand in the pocket and exchange a few would definitely be a force to be reckoned with though.
2 years of traneing ufc and healing up.. Let him try.. I hope he gets a chance again. Alot of these new guys, creepy included, have zero charisma where majority of fans dont care. Brock brings that back. Outside of the old guard that are slowly retiring, the new crop hasnt truly filled the void. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:17 PM
rMar89
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
Alumynabjj -
RyannVonDoom - 

Heath's one of my best friends, my son's god father and i am officially apart of the team. Not exactly a hard claim. I got them every brock wrestling match and fight out there. Also helped them get wrestling partners etc... Broke down habits brock has etc.. Thanks though. Phone Post 3.0
You probably resembled Adam Sandler in the Water Boy more than anything else on Heath's team. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:20 PM
RyannVonDoom

rMar89 -
RyannVonDoom -
Alumynabjj -
RyannVonDoom - 

You probably resembled Adam Sandler in the Water Boy more than anything else on Heath's team. Phone Post 3.0
Multimillionaire adam sandler? I'll take it. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:20 PM
rMar89
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
rMar89 -
RyannVonDoom -
Alumynabjj -
RyannVonDoom - 

Reading comprehension not a strong suit I see. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:24 PM
Vader03
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
Peacedog - Really no interest in seeing Brock again unless someone has put him in a cage and thrown punches at him to the point he expects it. With his size, strength, and speed he has all of the potential in the world, but all of that won't help him if he isn't expecting to get hit a few times. The occasions he was under fire he looked lost and bewildered in my opinion, almost like he hadn't trained for the possibility of taking some fire. However, a Brock who could stand in the pocket and exchange a few would definitely be a force to be reckoned with though.
2 years of traneing ufc and healing up.. Let him try.. I hope he gets a chance again. Alot of these new guys, creepy included, have zero charisma where majority of fans dont care. Brock brings that back. Outside of the old guard that are slowly retiring, the new crop hasnt truly filled the void. Phone Post 3.0
Creepy has zero charisma??? Really??? Because he called you out on your bullshit claims??? You are a fucking dick ryan. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Vader03 - 
RyannVonDoom -
Creepy has zero charisma??? Really??? Because he called you out on your bullshit claims??? You are a fucking dick ryan. Phone Post 3.0

hahahha he's just jealous nobody will remember his name ;)

and btw chucks never asked me to cash his checks our whatever stupid claims you think your accurate about.
12/25/13 9:32 PM
RyannVonDoom

rMar89 -
RyannVonDoom -
rMar89 -
RyannVonDoom -
Alumynabjj -
RyannVonDoom - 

Reading comprehension not a strong suit I see. Phone Post 3.0
Using a line from one of his shows he owns. Thanks though.

And yes, no charisma. He's got a gimmic, but beyond that.. Nope. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:41 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
if i had zero charisma i prolly wouldn't get 100's of messages between email/twitter and fb each day about how i inspired someone for the better.

somebody just doesn't like being wrong...
12/25/13 9:47 PM
Vader03
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - if i had zero charisma i prolly wouldn't get 100's of messages between email/twitter and fb each day about how i inspired someone for the better.

Everyone knows vondoom is a piece of shit who simply posts on here to make himself feel as if he is important. Dont worry about that POS. the real fans know whats up. And theres no doubt you have charisma Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 10:52 PM
theoutsiders
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vader03 -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - if i had zero charisma i prolly wouldn't get 100's of messages between email/twitter and fb each day about how i inspired someone for the better.

Everyone knows vondoom is a piece of shit who simply posts on here to make himself feel as if he is important. Dont worry about that POS. the real fans know whats up. And theres no doubt you have charisma Phone Post 3.0
I'll second this. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 12:14 AM
tenchu
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
RyannVonDoom -
Vader03 - And you know this how? Phone Post 3.0

I've got sources. 

Full 'O' Shit Phone Post 3.0

12/26/13 1:46 AM
slamming
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IhaveDSL'SforPettis -
RyannVonDoom -
IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
RyannVonDoom -

I've got sources. 

Okay. I've proven myself on this very forum time and again.. but it's always questioned by the noobs and the trolls.  

Again

Lol of course he is full of shit. Look who it is. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 1:58 AM
time traveling 12er
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVD and Dan the Wolfman are cut from the same cloth.

12/26/13 2:03 AM
YonYones

OP is the epitome of a forum poster. Guy from Laramie, Wyoming with a neck beard.
12/26/13 2:08 AM
slamming
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
Vader03 -
RyannVonDoom -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
JoshSanchez - Honestly couldn't care less about a potential Brock return. Also, those 50/50 rumors are complete BS. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.. and EVERYONE gets more than what is advertised for pay outs. lol

most of us do. as long as you come to fight.
How much are backstage bonuses typically? Substantially more? I've always been curious. Can you shed any light on this Sir Ian? Phone Post 3.0
1. He wont tell due to tax reasons
2. He is still someone who needs zuffa. Phone Post 3.0

What do tax reasons have to do with it? you think they can't look up every time I've cashed a check if they want too?

sometimes you can get home after the fight and get a 25k bonus in the mail that you didn't know was coming because you put on a good fight. Sometimes you leave the arena with a bonus, there a lot behind the scenes that Dana doesn't blast to the public, bonus's is one thing.
They cook numbers all the time. Its not rocket science. Strikeforce did it for shamrock and cung le. I'm sure they have done it for chuck, forrest and others. The backroom bonuses are ways around it. Phone Post 3.0
He just disproved your typical anti ufc rant. I would take Ians word for truth long before your nonsense Phone Post 3.0
Oh? Did he show stubs or a tax statement along with his contract? Creepy is making the case for his handlers due to wanting to keep his job. I hold no ill will towards him for it. Phone Post 3.0
You are a fucking nimrod. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 2:09 AM
slamming

RyannVonDoom -
Vader03 -
RyannVonDoom -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
Frankie Emelianenko -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
RyannVonDoom - 
JoshSanchez - Honestly couldn't care less about a potential Brock return. Also, those 50/50 rumors are complete BS. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.. and EVERYONE gets more than what is advertised for pay outs. lol

most of us do. as long as you come to fight.
How much are backstage bonuses typically? Substantially more? I've always been curious. Can you shed any light on this Sir Ian? Phone Post 3.0
1. He wont tell due to tax reasons
2. He is still someone who needs zuffa. Phone Post 3.0

What do tax reasons have to do with it? you think they can't look up every time I've cashed a check if they want too?

sometimes you can get home after the fight and get a 25k bonus in the mail that you didn't know was coming because you put on a good fight. Sometimes you leave the arena with a bonus, there a lot behind the scenes that Dana doesn't blast to the public, bonus's is one thing.
They cook numbers all the time. Its not rocket science. Strikeforce did it for shamrock and cung le. I'm sure they have done it for chuck, forrest and others. The backroom bonuses are ways around it. Phone Post 3.0
He just disproved your typical anti ufc rant. I would take Ians word for truth long before your nonsense Phone Post 3.0
Oh? Did he show stubs or a tax statement along with his contract? Creepy is making the case for his handlers due to wanting to keep his job. I hold no ill will towards him for it. Phone Post 3.0
You are a fucking nimrod. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 2:49 AM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock is back on the sauce in wwe. Just do the third mir fight in brazil. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 3:07 AM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tenchu - 
IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
RyannVonDoom -

I've got sources. 

^
12/26/13 4:48 AM
trubs

The op is clearly trolling. Like they'd offer Brock 50/50 hahaha. Dana would bend over backwards including getting down on his knees and sucking Brock's viking dick to get him to come back for a fight. The PPV #'s would be huge
12/26/13 5:05 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you all forgetting brock is under wwe contract till at least through WM30?

hell be back on tv soon to start a feud for it Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.