UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the rumor of Brock is true.. Dana better...

12/26/13 11:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah i dont care about Brock returning as his mma career wasnt exactly that hot..why people are so excited about this i dont understand..
12/26/13 11:14 AM
Strykr619

Fattiecorpuscle - What is Brock getting paid by the WWE these days? Phone Post

7 figure contract with him only doing big shows etc....
12/26/13 11:21 AM
Strykr619

JimmersonzGlove - Brock is back on the sauce in wwe. Just do the third mir fight in brazil. Phone Post 3.0

Nah i doubt he is, its called doing weight training again for looks.

As long as you keep fit you will always retain 75-80% of your gains from when you cycle.

12/26/13 12:20 PM
JoshSanchez
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVD's trolls are just getting sad now

12/26/13 12:23 PM
the_sandman

Edited: 12/26/13 3:02 PM
12/26/13 1:36 PM
jmont

JoshSanchez -

RVD's trolls are just getting sad now

. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 6:56 PM
jacktripper

RyannVonDoom -

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

Anyone else picturing the Op alone in his studio apartment cooking a can of beans on a hot plate thinking Dana knows/gives a fuck about his bullshit "insider info"? Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 7:37 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jacktripper -
RyannVonDoom -

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

Anyone else picturing the Op alone in his studio apartment cooking a can of beans on a hot plate thinking Dana knows/gives a fuck about his bullshit "insider info"? Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 7:51 PM
Chomas
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op lay off that crack pipe. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 8:45 PM
Odins_Fleshlight
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
rMar89 -
RyannVonDoom -
rMar89 -
RyannVonDoom -
Alumynabjj -
RyannVonDoom - 

How are you with team crazy horse? Are you their bjj coach? Striking coach? Online message board manager?
Heath's one of my best friends, my son's god father and i am officially apart of the team. Not exactly a hard claim. I got them every brock wrestling match and fight out there. Also helped them get wrestling partners etc... Broke down habits brock has etc.. Thanks though. Phone Post 3.0
You probably resembled Adam Sandler in the Water Boy more than anything else on Heath's team. Phone Post 3.0
Multimillionaire adam sandler? I'll take it. Phone Post 3.0
Reading comprehension not a strong suit I see. Phone Post 3.0
Using a line from one of his shows he owns. Thanks though.

And yes, no charisma. He's got a gimmic, but beyond that.. Nope. Phone Post 3.0
Well you obviously did a shit job RVD, because Crazy Horse got dat ass beat and then Brock rode him like a tamed horse after the bell. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.