UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the rumor of Brock is true.. Dana better...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/26/13 11:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah i dont care about Brock returning as his mma career wasnt exactly that hot..why people are so excited about this i dont understand..
12/26/13 12:20 PM
JoshSanchez
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVD's trolls are just getting sad now

12/26/13 12:23 PM
the_sandman

Edited: 12/26/13 3:02 PM
12/26/13 1:36 PM
jmont

JoshSanchez -

RVD's trolls are just getting sad now

. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 6:56 PM
jacktripper
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

Anyone else picturing the Op alone in his studio apartment cooking a can of beans on a hot plate thinking Dana knows/gives a fuck about his bullshit "insider info"? Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 7:37 PM
Vader03
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jacktripper -
RyannVonDoom -

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

Anyone else picturing the Op alone in his studio apartment cooking a can of beans on a hot plate thinking Dana knows/gives a fuck about his bullshit "insider info"? Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 7:51 PM
Chomas
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op lay off that crack pipe. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.