UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FOX's most mind-blowing UFC photos of 2013

12/31/13 7:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - 
Taz Styles -

Damn... Is that Jim Norton?

Awesome pic and I don't think I've said it but I appreciate your contributions to the boards. Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, voted you up.

Yes it is Jimmy, Here is a thread with more pics...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2270622&forum=1&page=1&pc=41

12/31/13 7:59 PM
The Sultan
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoshSanchez -

Blundell

Ahh

+1 Phone Post 3.0
12/31/13 8:26 PM
The Sultan
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
Injury_Duty -
duckhuntgangsta -
Injury_Duty -
Berserker -
Injury_Duty - 

Too soon?

Too soon to share a picture depicting a pretty damned anatomically correct X-ray overlay on what may very well be the most memorable moment (for better or worse) of 2013 in MMA?

No, not too soon. Phone Post 3.0
Except its in poor taste with the Breaking Bad logo. I'm sorry I don't find the humor in Silva's injury. The UG has often shown very little class regarding the incident. Phone Post 3.0
I get what you're saying.

But, you're the one processing it as "humor". There were no accompanying LOL's of Lmfao's with my post.

And, as a physician, there isn't an ounce of humor behind the man's injury. The picture was actually what we used to post a short write up about his injury on our Facebook page (not a plug, but for those interested: Facebook.com/InjuryDutyHealth). You'll see/read nothing but respectful well-wishes. It's more of our version of a news paper headline I guess.

But, from my years of lurking on the UG, there's no winning on these boards. You posts what YOU find interesting/relevant, and most likely sit back and watch a shit show unfold (not that you fall in to this category, but you get the point).

Thanks for the civilized reply though, VU coming your way. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks mate, I guess I found the play on words a humorous attempt but it's by not means offensive, maybe I just didn't get it. There are some other posts on here that really bother me, like the picture with the Nike Swoosh.

No, there isn't winning on the Internet but we all come here to voice an opinion so I've voiced mine :)

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Phone Post 3.0
Yea I felt horrible seeing that happen to him. Phone Post 3.0
12/31/13 9:15 PM
Kepler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A picture of the GSP vs Diaz fight = mind blowing? Perhaps mind implosion from the absolute fail that it was. Diaz did nothing for 5 rounds whilst GSP cradled him.

I am a big diaz fan and although I think he won the Condit fight he didn't adapt very well to Condit's movement and in the gsp fight he quite literally spent 5 rounds face down, ass up being ridden by a french canadian, I love you Nick but that really doesn't seem like representing the 209 rofl.

Hunt picture is fucking awesome I got that saved in the highest possible res so a big thank you to whoever took that picture.

Also the Silva picture with Jim Norton made me very sad. Really was the passing of the torch when Anderson crumbled against Weidman.
12/31/13 10:38 PM
Anderson "Corey Hill" Silva
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Injury_Duty -
duckhuntgangsta -
Injury_Duty -
Berserker -
Injury_Duty - 

Too soon?

Too soon to share a picture depicting a pretty damned anatomically correct X-ray overlay on what may very well be the most memorable moment (for better or worse) of 2013 in MMA?

No, not too soon. Phone Post 3.0
Except its in poor taste with the Breaking Bad logo. I'm sorry I don't find the humor in Silva's injury. The UG has often shown very little class regarding the incident. Phone Post 3.0
I get what you're saying.

But, you're the one processing it as "humor". There were no accompanying LOL's of Lmfao's with my post.

And, as a physician, there isn't an ounce of humor behind the man's injury. The picture was actually what we used to post a short write up about his injury on our Facebook page (not a plug, but for those interested: Facebook.com/InjuryDutyHealth). You'll see/read nothing but respectful well-wishes. It's more of our version of a news paper headline I guess.

But, from my years of lurking on the UG, there's no winning on these boards. You posts what YOU find interesting/relevant, and most likely sit back and watch a shit show unfold (not that you fall in to this category, but you get the point).

Thanks for the civilized reply though, VU coming your way. Phone Post 3.0
Ok so the Breaking Bad logo was not meant to gain a laugh? Gtfo "doc" Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 12:47 AM
onandon

The Mark Hunt has to be my favourite.
1/2/14 3:25 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

Guys, the pics themselves aren't mind blowing, but the moments THEMSELVES were.

Ex: Chael subbing Shogun, Vitor surprising everyone with that kick, Lawler shocking everyone with the quick TKO of Kos, etc.

Mind blowing moments should be the title instead. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.