UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> members who have been here 14 yrs or more ck in

1/2/14 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
krept
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samoa - 
moonrunrs - Yup. Been here since the site changed the name. Anyone remember the old alt.ufc newsgroup? I was on that too -- around 95 or so.
I was in alt.ufc. Were you on the Combat List (email group)? Phone Post 3.0

Haha oh man. I think the default setting for the Combat List was to get an e-mail each time someone replied. So I open my e-mail after a couple hours and BOOM dozens of e-mails. Yikes.

Around the same time was the org to get MMA legalized in Canada... PMNA or something?
1/2/14 3:15 PM
krept
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frankiscool - 

Since the start...submissionfighting.com, started Aug 1998.  I was also a beta tester for the OG

I remember that FrankHHH started posting around the same time and getting you two confused until he had his epic meltdown hahaha. I don't even remember what it was about.
1/2/14 3:19 PM
krakkerz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on another account before this one, but I don't think it's been 14years. 

1/2/14 3:27 PM
kes
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember coming here since 99 to watch pride fights that were posted. 14 years, man that's crazy how time flies.
1/2/14 3:28 PM
cruedi
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another year gone by.
1/2/14 3:31 PM
Larry

Since the Mousel's Forum Dayz...
1/2/14 3:34 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Here is something fun to do if you have a little time to kill(and have the advanced search options available)

Find some 01ers on this thread who have a very low post count.

Put their username in threads they've posted in.

Expand the search from 1 month to forever.

Relive some old, OLD ass threads and perhaps you can bump a few gems if you come across them.

You can also find an 01er or 00er who has a high post count, and then use their username in the threads started by category

then in the 'posted to thread' category, put in an 01er who has a low post count.

1/2/14 3:37 PM
levragentiming
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here since 2000. lost my password...then when requested a new one my date changed. I was actually upset it did... even back in 2003
1/2/14 3:43 PM
tito fett

In Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 3:44 PM
jjchgo
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn its been a long time...
1/2/14 3:59 PM
CDarwin
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

levragentiming - here since 2000. lost my password...then when requested a new one my date changed. I was actually upset it did... even back in 2003

I hear you!!! First we were pissed to get downgraded to 01-noobs. Then I had an account malfunction in 02 so I had to change from Charles Darwin 01 to CDarwin 02.

The things we have to live through on this site!

1/2/14 4:01 PM
Malloy
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG lurker
1/2/14 4:03 PM
Dogfight
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Time fies. Wish I still had the joints I had at the start of this. Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 4:16 PM
RickStorm
1631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Wow!

From: slyder 16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 day ago

Been here since the late 90's when it was submissionfighting.com. Still come here every day. Make no mistake about it, I am the "King of the Lurkers" LOL

P.S. 

Back to the shadows till 2015.

1/2/14 4:27 PM
RickStorm
1631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Impressive thread... seen some names pop up that i havent seen in years, or ever lol

1/2/14 4:29 PM
David Olofsson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In..I have been here forever. Did not create an account in the first year or so though. Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 4:50 PM
BlackJesus
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In since submissionfighting.com Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:07 PM
pk7tanner
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had an account hear for 14+ years, but I wasn't an active member for 10 of those years.
1/2/14 5:09 PM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lurking always lurking
1/2/14 5:33 PM
pharochuck
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
QTyp - 
WeidmanCheckedMyAss - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
QTyp - Used to come here a while just to see the submission of the week. Then I discovered what a message board was.

^^ did anybody notice his 00 account?

There are about 10 forum members with that sign up date.

I have yet to see a 99`er join up date after the switch from submissionfighting.com.

Yup, I've only seen a handful of 00 join dates like myself. Seems like anyone 99 and prior got converted to the 01s. When I first started coming here I was in my HS senior year desktop publishing class. I had dial-up at home so surfing on a "high speed" connection was all I did in class!

if i remember correctly, when the site relaunched we all had to register again hence why all of us have the 01 date. i came in 98 from moussel's self defense

1/2/14 5:39 PM
Machinegunjoe
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

98 :) Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:45 PM
Kobayashi

Since the beginning ( previously as Gasp) ! Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:57 PM
Grantman
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lurked for years before joining. I was reading results and the banter...great site Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 6:03 PM
RickStorm

Kobayashi - Since the beginning ( previously as Gasp) ! Phone Post 3.0

why you no use that name

1/2/14 6:15 PM
bopelini
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been lurking here forever. submissionfighting.com days probably since '98 or 99'. I miss Machine May...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.