UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zingano offers to fight Rousey with torn ACL

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/1/14 6:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Cat Zingano was the number one contender, but had to sit out and watch Miesha Tate take her place in a title fight with Ronda Rousey, and now again has to watch Sara McMann take the next title fight. This has not made Zingano too happy, who now is ready to fight Rousey, regardless of her injury:

Ill fight @RondaRousey in the @UFC with a blown ACL right now. I dont want to lose my opportunity. Ill take her at 100% or not & win

read official Twitter... 

1/1/14 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CANESHARP
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That seems fairly retarded. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:20 PM
Rhys91
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this is a great idea isn't it...not!! Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:22 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure she is just trying to stay in the public eye with that statement. Nothing wrong with that. When her turn comes, people need to know who she is. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:23 PM
The Pendulum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And here is how they start the Rousey Zingano hype train.

Pity, I like Cat. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:24 PM
UGCTT_Nightkap
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm....dumb idea. I get it..she wants to fight RR. But she'll need every bit of her skill and health to beat her. I wanna see RR lose bad. But its gonna take a lot to get it done... Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:34 PM
Genghis84

Smart idea. Rush to come back and suffer another setback. Then watch as another woman takes your shot.
1/1/14 6:37 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pointless posturing
1/1/14 6:38 PM
Thingading
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CANESHARP - That seems fairly retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Maybe even full retard.

Zingano seems kind of awkward when she speaks. Appears her tweets are, too.
1/1/14 6:40 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. Get healthy and beat rousey in the early summer after Rousey beats McMann.........you're our only hope Cat. The women's division is paper thin far as contenders go, no way she's gonna lose her title shot. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:41 PM
xsrg95
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she needs to be more than 100% to beat Rousey, besides she can learn something from the McMann fight. who knows McMann might get the upset.
1/1/14 6:43 PM
MMALOGIC

Just PR move to keep her name in the headlines... dont worry it's hard to lose your spot in the Ronda division because zuffa is just looking to line up fresh meat to keep feeding rousy.

1/1/14 6:45 PM
Poet of Gore

GayGuardMooseSaucy - No. Get healthy and beat rousey in the early summer after Rousey beats McMann.........you're our only hope Cat. The women's division is paper thin far as contenders go, no way she's gonna lose her title shot. Phone Post 3.0

lol, so if the 135 women's division is paper thin, what do you think of male HW?

1/1/14 6:47 PM
Poindexter
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's see it go down. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 6:49 PM
rockafella

Welcome to WMMA. Shit is going to go full retard before were done.
1/1/14 6:50 PM
rockafella

Welcome to WMMA. Shit is going to go full retard before were done.
1/1/14 6:53 PM
rockafella

MMALOGIC - 

Just PR move to keep her name in the headlines... dont worry it's hard to lose your spot in the Ronda division because zuffa is just looking to line up fresh meat to keep feeding rousy.

Everyone that weighs 135 and lacks a penis is an underdog to Ronda and very little threat. I sort of take your statement as a knock on Zuffa. What are they supposed to do?
1/1/14 6:58 PM
MMAhaiku
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When is Cat going to be healthy? Do Cat vs Davis in the Spring for a title fight in November. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 7:17 PM
Aaron Becker

She has less of a chance of beating her than Tate did Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 7:22 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Pendulum - And here is how they start the Rousey Zingano hype train.

Pity, I like Cat. Phone Post 3.0
This.

If you really see this for anything other than the UFC hyping their last draw; you are a fool.

Jon Jones isn't the star they pushed him to be.

Weidman is a glass of milk in the flag.

The last fighter they have that garners any numbers is Ronda so they are going to double down on her fights. Phone Post 3.0
1/1/14 7:23 PM
Genghis84

MMAhaiku - When is Cat going to be healthy? Do Cat vs Davis in the Spring for a title fight in November. Phone Post 3.0

Cat said she will start sparring in March, and be ready to fight by May. If Ronda beats Sara, I'm curious if she'd be willing to fight that soon afterwards.
1/1/14 7:31 PM
Poet of Gore

Aaron Becker - She has less of a chance of beating her than Tate did Phone Post 3.0

less than zero???

that would have to be some type of negative number....hmmmm... i must go in a cave and give this thought

1/1/14 7:33 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbest offer ever let your ACL heal. Phone Post
1/1/14 7:34 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe this is true and I am missing something. But really?
1/1/14 8:08 PM
CaptChaos
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Mcmann wins and she has to fight her the financial opportunity will not be nearly as great. If she fights Ronda and its the main event we are talking big bucks!

My hunch is that is her fear...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.