UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> T-minus 2 weeks until the return of Yoel Romero

1/2/14 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Boobiemiles1986 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Boobiemiles1986 -
BrCutter - 
MMALOGIC -
Boobiemiles1986 - 
MMALOGIC - 
Shinsplint - Scary mofo. Has the potential to be a champ. Phone Post 3.0

if only he started sooner... i fear he's too old now.

the good thing is he doesnt have alot of MMA mileage on the tires and hes  a athletic  freak , so i wouldnt hold his age against him as of now 

that's true.

I'm def a believer in the whole"overall" mileage thing, do I think he can make a nice sustained run. He's come a long long way from that loss. Phone Post

i assume your talking about the Mo loss .... that was such a bad move by his management team to have him take that fight with justca few fights under his belt  , but hell yes he has come a dam long way!!

He never fought Mo. He lost to Feijao. Phone Post 3.0

shit sorry had a brain fart  self down vote 

Lol no worries. That would've been an interesting fight though. I think Romero could've beat Mo actually. Phone Post 3.0

Pre Almost Amputee Mo was still pretty good so it would be close but i agree Romero is special man , he has that it factor that some athletes just have .

1/15/14 9:36 PM
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well it wasnt pretty but showed alot of heart / grit ...... who do you guys thinkmus up next ? BIG win!!!!

1/20/14 2:30 PM
minotauro11
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either Brunson is much better than I give him credit for , Romero had an off night or he isn't quite as good as I thought he was, but I was really surprised Yoel was down two rounds going into the third. I thought he would breeze right by Brunson. Great finish though. I'm still on his hype train, I think there are some guys in the top 10 he could beat.

Right now I think a fight with Brad Tavares makes sense considering they both won on the main card. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 4:47 PM
Boobiemiles1986

minotauro11 - Either Brunson is much better than I give him credit for , Romero had an off night or he isn't quite as good as I thought he was, but I was really surprised Yoel was down two rounds going into the third. I thought he would breeze right by Brunson. Great finish though. I'm still on his hype train, I think there are some guys in the top 10 he could beat.

Right now I think a fight with Brad Tavares makes sense considering they both won on the main card. Phone Post 3.0

That would work .. And even though hes coming off a loss i like Romero vs  Munoz as well 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.