UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New drawing of Hector Lombard and SALE for UG!

1/6/14 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shoman
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shomanart.com, Artist. MMA Sentinel
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 

Shit, almost missed this.  Could definitely use some new Shoman art!

So...I know it's a sale for the UG and all, but does the by 1 get 1, 2-2, 3-3, etc apply for all (non-signed) prints?  I've always looked at your MMA stuff but now just seeing your other work and would like to mix it up a bit.

This SoA pic is dirty

Also, I'm assuming it's cool if we order a signed print, then use the +1 to get a non-signed print?

Exactly. The signed ones I split with the fighters so my hands are tied there. But if you buy a signed one, I can do whatever on the unsigned ones.
1/6/14 4:48 PM
shoman
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So apparently the edit button is broken...

Order placed and email sent.  I just assumed the answers to my questions :) Let me know if any of my assumptions were incorrect.

Also, I want to order that Andy print every time I see it.  Fuckin' Andy.

Make it ur freebie! I can't sell it, but I can give it away for free!
1/6/14 4:49 PM
shoman

vegeta23 - Do you ship international? ( netherlands)

What RickStorm said.
:)
For real though, the price for s/h went ballistic in 2013. Hookers are cheaper. Er... So I'm told.
1/6/14 5:09 PM
CaptainAhab
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomas Andersson - I couldn't tell that was Hector if this wasn't a mma forum and you didn't tell me.

And thats probably a bad thing.

Too dark I guess or something. Since its not Bad.

Elbows too pointy, IMO.
1/6/14 5:29 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
shoman - 

Order placed and email sent.  I just assumed the answers to my questions :) Let me know if any of my assumptions were incorrect.

Wait.... WUT!!

1/6/14 5:54 PM
MrAntichrist
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely an incredible drawing, but it is a little hard to tell that it's Hector. You're clearly very talented though, I don't mean to be insulting in the slightest Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:22 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
shoman - 

Wait.... WUT!!

Holy shit this.  I'll email now but absolutely this!

1/6/14 7:20 PM
ShoRunNGun
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you take non mma requests? Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:24 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You always produce too notch work ... VTFU Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 9:14 PM
Chester Copperpot
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just placed my order
1/6/14 10:32 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomas Andersson - 
MMA Lives Here - 
Tomas Andersson -
ARCHlE - 
Tomas Andersson - I couldn't tell that was Hector if this wasn't a mma forum and you didn't tell me.

Thankfully we're on an MMA forum full of MMA enthusiasts...and what do know that's the demographic Shoman is after!

Do you see how pointless your comment is? Phone Post 3.0

No, not really. I gave my honest opinion on it. Which ofc not many people do. BUt if someone want to become even better people need to.

IMO its too dark. And not visible enough to be able to tell who it is. Not sure I would be able to tell if he didn't say hector in the title. Probably after a bit though.

But it would have looked a lot better if it was brighter and a bit more recognizable. Which would probably increase the sale opportunity.

The talent it there though especially compared to some of the fighter photos that gets posted here from time to time lol.

Maybe you think its perfect the way it is. Thats fine.
If you don't like what he's going for with the dark space that's fine but it's just your opinion. Art is subjective just like the word perfect. As for it being too dark tell who it is that's just bs Phone Post 3.0

Yes.

Hahaha. Perfect. Some people are so damned sensitive they can't realize when someone isn't being negative.

Great work as always Shoman. I love seeing what you do when you aren't going for a picture-perfect recreation of an image and start playing with composition and adding other elements. Your skill is undeniable so I like to see your creative side come to life!

I disagree with Tomas because his opinion on art is obviously wrong. ;)

1/6/14 11:24 PM
Mack Diesel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrAntichrist - Definitely an incredible drawing, but it is a little hard to tell that it's Hector. You're clearly very talented though, I don't mean to be insulting in the slightest Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:22 AM
dhughes
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoman - looks like my color name ran out. damnit

Nonsense! Log out and log back in.
1/7/14 10:05 AM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/7/14 10:15 AM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

MMA Lives Here - 
Haws -
Tomas Andersson - I couldn't tell that was Hector if this wasn't a mma forum and you didn't tell me.

You're a talented dude. But I have to agree with this. Phone Post 3.0
If you can't tell that's Hector Lightning Lombard then there's a problem, but it's not Evan Phone Post 3.0

dis
1/7/14 10:16 AM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

and ttt even though i c its sticky.
1/7/14 10:35 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't realize there was a sale going on. Time to buy some prints! Phone Post
1/7/14 11:16 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Order placed and email sent. Phone Post
1/7/14 1:02 PM
shoman

Last day guys! You have until midnight. Dhughes... You are the man. ThankyouThankYou! Also, thanks RickStorm and Kirik for your help posting this. Falling in love with the UG all over again.
1/7/14 1:27 PM
Bossk
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to get my order Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 7:24 PM
oOTruthOo

How long this going to last? Phone Post
1/7/14 7:36 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting

oOTruthOo - How long this going to last? Phone Post
Midnight tonight Phone Post
1/7/14 7:39 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

Am I the only one who thought this was hilarious? lol

1/7/14 8:53 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL

Just placed my order and sent an email! I've been meaning to grab some for a long time and never did, but browsing through them today made me wish I wasn't on a budget haha. Going to get a lot more soon though, they will be my go to gift for this year.

1/19/14 7:53 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my order from the sale!  So much artwork!

Per usual it all looks fucking incredible.  The one that really blows me away is the Andy one.  I am beyond happy I have a copy of that.

Thanks again for the UG sale!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.