UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New drawing of Hector Lombard and SALE for UG!

1/19/14 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_5 for fighting
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My prints arrived Friday. Look amazing! Need to get some frames for them now.
1/19/14 7:57 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My prints arrived Friday. Look amazing! Need to get some frames for them now.
1/19/14 10:59 PM
broncoboxer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great work, as always. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 12:33 AM
Ben Saunders
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my drawing.... its my personal favorite. Lol

But seriously check out all Shoman's art work he is a damn ninja with a pencil! Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 12:43 AM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoman's stuff is incredible. Picked up the older Wanderlei (with axes) and Shogun one awhile back. They're now both framed and autographed :)
1/20/14 12:10 PM
Bossk
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine got here Saturday and I couldn't be happier, but Mr. Shoman I really think you need to do more star wars characters. As always they look amazing. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 7:54 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/27/14 8:05 PM

Mine got here today! I'm in Canada so understandably shipping was a little longer. Thorougly impressed by all of them! I'm kicking myself for not getting frames before they got here.

I felt the need to say that I had once questioned why you would do a hyper-realistic drawing when a B&W photo would serve as well. I now feel stupid and bow to your brilliance after seeing one close up and not on a screen. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.