UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> been to over 50 swinger parties AMA

1/2/14 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
someonestolemysocks
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw the 100 hooker & Costa Rican sex vacation thread and figured I'd make this to share my stories, and answer anyone's questions who might be interested in getting into the lifestyle.

A few facts to start out, to avoid redundant questions

- I was a single guy when I went, my gf or wife was not being banged, so I can only speculate why guys are into that.

- I'm not a black guy

1/2/14 5:41 PM
theoutsiders
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did you go about finding them? Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:42 PM
Stan Wang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someonestolemysocks - 

Saw the 100 hooker & Costa Rican sex vacation thread and figured I'd make this to share my stories, and answer anyone's questions who might be interested in getting into the lifestyle.

A few facts to start out, to avoid redundant questions

- I was a single guy when I went, my gf or wife was not being banged, so I can only speculate why guys are into that.

- I'm not a black guy

no.
1/2/14 5:43 PM
Luncha Libre
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whats the biggest and thickest meaty cock you ever saw?
my wife wants to know.
1/2/14 5:44 PM
Mushroom Slap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how can you even get hard with other dudes rods all around you? pretty gross imo
1/2/14 5:45 PM
bakobell

Did anyone ever steal your socks? Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:46 PM
Mit
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bakobell - Did anyone ever steal your socks? Phone Post 3.0
Stole my question Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:47 PM
Shogun of Harlem
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every had your dick touch another guy's?

Any loads "accidentally" hit you?
1/2/14 5:48 PM
someonestolemysocks
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theoutsiders - How did you go about finding them? Phone Post 3.0

I saw a yahoo group for them and went to a house party near me, the came across swinglifestyle, which has all the club info on them and went from there

theoutsiders
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mushroom Slap - how can you even get hard with other dudes rods all around you? pretty gross imo
I'm assuming cause all the pussy that's around him as well turn him on enough that he doesn't give a fuck about the dudes near him.

I always wonder why men care so much about what other men wear/look like/haircuts etc. that to me is gross.

And in a swingers setting, with all that pussy around you why are you even thinking about the cock anyway? Insecure? Phone Post 3.0
Mark1

Swingers are typically 6s at best. Maybe a random 7 tossed in there.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Luncha Libre
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mushroom Slap - how can you even get hard with other dudes rods all around you? pretty gross imo

Yeah how do you get hard with all those big and thick meaty cocks everywhere just throbbing all around you.
my wife wants to know.
1/2/14 5:50 PM
someonestolemysocks

Mit - 
bakobell - Did anyone ever steal your socks? Phone Post 3.0
Stole my question Phone Post 3.0

no but a girl stole my hoody once, I was getting ready to leave and started looking for it, I walked into one room and they have the window open and its pretty cold, I look down at this dominican chick I banged and she's wearing my hoody with some guy balls deep in her. 

1/2/14 5:51 PM
King Trav
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do the cops have any leads on your socks? Phone Post 3.0
1/2/14 5:52 PM
someonestolemysocks

Luncha Libre - whats the biggest and thickest meaty cock you ever saw?
my wife wants to know.

there was one time me & a friend went, there was this big oaf walking around going from girl to girl and eas getting angry, we couldnt figure out why and then he turned around with his dick out, it was at least a foot, I think the women were terrified of it. 

1/2/14 5:53 PM
Poop Doodle
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How often (or not) are condoms being used?
1/2/14 5:54 PM
someonestolemysocks

Mark1 - Swingers are typically 6s at best. Maybe a random 7 tossed in there.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

fairly accurate, idk where your from but here in nyc I think its like 7s and 8s, with the rare 9 or 10s 

theoutsiders

someonestolemysocks -
Luncha Libre - whats the biggest and thickest meaty cock you ever saw?
my wife wants to know.

there was one time me & a friend went, there was this big oaf walking around going from girl to girl and eas getting angry, we couldnt figure out why and then he turned around with his dick out, it was at least a foot, I think the women were terrified of it. 

MY GOD THIS OAF!! Phone Post 3.0
Phuckles
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does your penis look like some kind of psychedelic mushroom with all of the warts and disease all over it?
1/2/14 5:55 PM
chawkins
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark1 - Swingers are typically 6s at best. Maybe a random 7 tossed in there.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Real life consists of mostly 6's with some random 7s. Legit 8's and up are pretty rare outside of big cities.
1/2/14 5:56 PM
someonestolemysocks

Poop Doodle - How often (or not) are condoms being used?

I personally always wore one, the rules of the place called for it. There were a few times chicks would try to take the condom off though. But when I'm on my 8th girl that night I can only imagine how many dudes she tried the same move on. 

1/2/14 5:58 PM
someonestolemysocks

Phuckles - Does your penis look like some kind of psychedelic mushroom with all of the warts and disease all over it?

surprisingly no, I never caught anything. My friends joke that it's a miracle between the swingers parties and the hookers that my dick hasnt just fallen off. Now I'm in a relationship though and my reckless days are behind me. 

1/2/14 6:00 PM
someonestolemysocks

Shogun of Harlem - Every had your dick touch another guy's?

Any loads "accidentally" hit you?

no to a dick touching me, I fucked a ginger who just got blasted in the chest and when switching positions her chest rubbed against my thigh, that was pretty terrible, but I guess couldve been worse.

1/2/14 6:01 PM
FCM

Are any of the chicks decent looking or are they all mutts ?
1/2/14 6:04 PM
someonestolemysocks

aquarela - 

swinglifestyle vs kasidie?

do you not go anymore?

is it just one big fuckfest?  or do you hang out, bang a chick, get a drink, chat up another chick, bang her, then leave?

how much time do you spend at one of these?  is it all evening, or just like quick in and out?

I've never been on kasidie, swinglifestyle got me tons of fun though.

I dont, the last time I went was about a year ago. I've been with my current gf about 9 months. I've talked to her about going but just to play in public I dont want anyone banging her. 

its both, some chicks you talk to, bang, then repeat. some you walk in on them already getting it on and go next.

I would go from open to close, about 6-7 hours. It costs around $100 for a single guy and $60 for a couple so I'd make the most of it. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.