UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy that quit TUF to go home to his girlfriend

1/3/14 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RacingRacingRacing
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noah Inhofer. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Noah-Inhofer-11378

Where is he now?? Did he marry the girl in question?!
1/3/14 2:08 PM
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more info Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 2:10 PM
Ace5002
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for info Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 2:11 PM
smiggy

In Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 2:12 PM
TheBearStare
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for drama
1/3/14 2:13 PM
dawley
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has been made before. Years ago. I think they got engaged? An new update would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 2:16 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took a look at his facebook and it shows that he married the GF and lives in Hawaii.

No mention of MMA or fighting of any kind.

1/3/14 2:20 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^is he the dude who did the blow dryer filled with flour?
1/3/14 2:27 PM
Ryan Black
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, that's some wild stuff... glad to hear that they got married in the end- because that is the definition of loyalty, in my opinion. I don't think I'd be willing to be able to leave the opportunities that TUF brings, and I don't think it would bother my girlfriend one bit. She enjoys the show, and understands it's premise. She'd be ecstatic if I were given that opportunity.

I hope that the woman he left MMA for will have the same level of loyalty. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 2:36 PM
RacingRacingRacing
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him! The embarrassment of whole situation must have put strain on them, fair play to them for making it through it.
1/3/14 2:47 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

420_4lyfe - Why the fuck did he join TUF in the first place?

Probably because he thought he could physically and emotionally put fighting above everything.

Then he found out he couldnt.

Contrary to what Dana and his fanboys believe, he doesnt deserve a firing squad for it!!!!

1/3/14 2:56 PM
KirikMyName!
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To some people, there's more to life than MMA.
1/3/14 2:59 PM
DTAlexONE
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - Damn, that's some wild stuff... glad to hear that they got married in the end- because that is the definition of loyalty, in my opinion. I don't think I'd be willing to be able to leave the opportunities that TUF brings, and I don't think it would bother my girlfriend one bit. She enjoys the show, and understands it's premise. She'd be ecstatic if I were given that opportunity.

I hope that the woman he left MMA for will have the same level of loyalty. Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully she remains loyal to him.

If not, we'll see a "Girlfriend Cheated on Me" thread. Seems to be common around here. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 3:02 PM
Qannebiss
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami -

Probably because he thought he could physically and emotionally put fighting above everything.

Contrary to what Dana and his fanboys believe, he doesnt deserve a firing squad for it!!!!

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 3:02 PM
The Nightstalker
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would've been funny if he went home and caught his girl fucking another guy, or girl, or animal... Erm I'm off for a shuffle Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 3:09 PM
1a1
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not for nothing...... But after the first couple of seasons, can you really say TUF is a place to have your career blossom? Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 3:15 PM
Figure4LegLock

Snap...I thought this was a Cody Bollinger thread.
1/3/14 3:16 PM
stickman
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

You actually changed my feeling on the topic. I realized I had an irrational level of hating on the dude.

See, the internet is good (sometimes)!

Voted up.
1/3/14 3:18 PM
OnTheO

I imagine a lot more would quit if not for the embarrassment/shame. They start training with some of the others and find out that their talent isn't quite on par - who wants to be humiliated in a fight on national tv while all your friends and family watch? I imagine that was this guy regardless of what he said on the show.
1/3/14 3:33 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami

stickman - 
WhoShotYushinOkami - 

You actually changed my feeling on the topic. I realized I had an irrational level of hating on the dude.

See, the internet is good (sometimes)!

Voted up.

LOL thats cool bro. VU for you as well.

Sometimes as we get older the things we like become less of a priority.

Probably what happened to this guy and I have no problem with it. He just happened to realize it in front of a lot of people.

Dana and some people will have you believe that he took someone elses spot at golry, fame and fortune and threw it away.

In actuality when guys willingly leave the show or dont make weight, I look at it more like Dana and Spike TV (or now FX) gave the spot to the wrong person.

1/3/14 3:37 PM
SmileyNY1985

TheLumberjackLisi - ^is he the dude who did the blow dryer filled with flour?
No. That's about pranking couple. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 3:44 PM
OneSidedWar

Guy stole someone spot who deserved to be there. Doesn't make him a bad guy just a guy who made a bad decision.
1/3/14 3:50 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami

OneSidedWar - Guy stole someone spot who deserved to be there. Doesn't make him a bad guy just a guy who made a bad decision.

He didnt steal the spot. Dana and the Execs gave it to him.

No different than applying for a job, getting it and a month in realizing the job isnt for you and quitting.

Your only emotional about it because it pertains to MMA.

In the real world, it happens all the time and most people dont think much about it as we all deserve to find what makes us happy in life.

1/3/14 5:30 PM
SUPER HLUK

I'm glad he's still with her. Makes me happy.
1/3/14 5:40 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami

420_4lyfe - 
WhoShotYushinOkami -

Nice way to rob the opportunity of being on TUF off someone who actually knows what he wants. Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes you think you want something really bad and then you realize you dont.

It happens. It happens to most people at some point in their life.

No one robbed or stole anythinng from anyone despite what you think.

The guy applied for a job. He got the job.

Despite winning his first fight, he realized he didnt like the job as much as he thought he would and theres more important shit out there for him than fighting. So he quit the job.

Now he must be punished forever!!!!!!!

From the pics on his facebook the guy is surfing and having the time of his life living in Hawaii. In the whole scheme of things, when his time is up, the fact that Dana and some MMA fans were pissed at him isnt going to mean a whole lot!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.