UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy that quit TUF to go home to his girlfriend

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/3/14 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aarick161
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. Some things in life are more important than getting punched in the face. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 5:49 PM
RyannVonDoom

WhoShotYushinOkami -
420_4lyfe - 
WhoShotYushinOkami -
420_4lyfe - Why the fuck did he join TUF in the first place?

Probably because he thought he could physically and emotionally put fighting above everything.

Then he found out he couldnt.

Contrary to what Dana and his fanboys believe, he doesnt deserve a firing squad for it!!!!

Nice way to rob the opportunity of being on TUF off someone who actually knows what he wants. Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes you think you want something really bad and then you realize you dont.

It happens. It happens to most people at some point in their life.

No one robbed or stole anythinng from anyone despite what you think.

The guy applied for a job. He got the job.

Despite winning his first fight, he realized he didnt like the job as much as he thought he would and theres more important shit out there for him than fighting. So he quit the job.

Now he must be punished forever!!!!!!!

From the pics on his facebook the guy is surfing and having the time of his life living in Hawaii. In the whole scheme of things, when his time is up, the fact that Dana and some MMA fans were pissed at him isnt going to mean a whole lot!

Good for him. Live life and enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 6:01 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his facebook is easy to find but semi private. didnt see any mma related pics. just crossfit and surfing

1/3/14 6:10 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noah now breeds dogs with Eli Joslin. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 6:12 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

420_4lyfe -
WhoShotYushinOkami -

Probably because he thought he could physically and emotionally put fighting above everything.

Contrary to what Dana and his fanboys believe, he doesnt deserve a firing squad for it!!!!

Nice way to rob the opportunity of being on TUF off someone who actually knows what he wants. Phone Post 3.0
The guy who "knows what he wants" should be mad he couldn't fight as well as a guy who could take it or leave it.

Don't be mad at the guy who got there and quit.

Be mad at yourself for being so driven yet just not as talented as those "quitters". Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 6:24 PM
British101
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aarick161 - Good for him. Some things in life are more important than getting punched in the face. Phone Post 3.0
So now mma is just about being punched in the face? Maybe for you Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 6:43 PM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1a1 - Not for nothing...... But after the first couple of seasons, can you really say TUF is a place to have your career blossom? Phone Post 3.0

He was on the season with Matt Hamill and Michael Bisping.
1/3/14 6:43 PM
Kimo Lives
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sen him mean messages on MySpace back in the day telling him how dumb he was for leaving te show Blah blah ....

He took it pretty well. Responded in a very mature manner that left me feeling foolish, angry, annoyed and I responded back in a retardedly immature way. I believe I just started spewing out obscenities about his gf and how much of a whore he is or something to that effect.

He basically reverse trolled me before trolling was a thing.

Dumb for leaving the show but he got me fairly squarely Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 7:37 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

British101 -
aarick161 - Good for him. Some things in life are more important than getting punched in the face. Phone Post 3.0
So now mma is just about being punched in the face? Maybe for you Phone Post 3.0
Yes at the root of it, it is basically about hurting another person.

You can sugarcoat MMA anyway way you please.
You can say its about honor, respect,
dedication, hardwork, journey for glory, etc.
But at the end of the day you are locked in a cage and expected to try your best to hurt another person who hasnt truly done anything to harm you or your loved ones in any manner.

Dont get me wrong. I recognize that and admittedly enjoy fights but lets call a spade a spade.

This isnt roman gladiator shit where the loser dies and the winner gets to live another day!

It obviously wasnt cut out for him and im glad he recognized that before he got seriously hurt! Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 7:44 PM
Capnsavem
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually bid on and won a set of headphones from him on eBay lol... I asked him if he was the TUF fighter... He confirmed it. Phone Post 3.0
1/3/14 8:15 PM
horsemeat grew my head
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimo Lives - I sen him mean messages on MySpace back in the day telling him how dumb he was for leaving te show Blah blah ....

He took it pretty well. Responded in a very mature manner that left me feeling foolish, angry, annoyed and I responded back in a retardedly immature way. I believe I just started spewing out obscenities about his gf and how much of a whore he is or something to that effect.

He basically reverse trolled me before trolling was a thing.

Dumb for leaving the show but he got me fairly squarely Phone Post 3.0
Wow, hopefully you learned a lesson for that Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 12:14 AM
Medium Nog
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you talking about Joe Scarola? Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 1:34 AM
huggy bear
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

420_4lyfe -
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
420_4lyfe -
WhoShotYushinOkami -

The guy who "knows what he wants" should be mad he couldn't fight as well as a guy who could take it or leave it.

Don't be mad at the guy who got there and quit.

Be mad at yourself for being so driven yet just not as talented as those "quitters". Phone Post 3.0
Who says the best fighters to audition get into TUF? The fact that both brownings and let me bang and countless others made it into tuf shows that fighting skill is one.of the last things they look for Phone Post 3.0
I've read a lot of guys don't get picked cause they had a bad interview with fox or spike at the time(weren't considered interesting). That's why I can't get into tuff cause majority of the guys in the house are average fighters that wanna get drunk and bang bro. If the UFC would cut the drama bs and show the training each team does every episode then a fight at the end is watch it again immediately. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 9:17 AM
IZASH INDUSTRY
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stickman - 
WhoShotYushinOkami - 

You actually changed my feeling on the topic. I realized I had an irrational level of hating on the dude.

See, the internet is good (sometimes)!

Voted up.

I love this! Voted Up for being genuine and honest.
1/4/14 9:27 AM
Blunted Ninja
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She must be a good lay. I fear pussy that good. Make a man throw his whole life away. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 10:00 AM
Erik Tracey
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was rooting for him on TUF, was pretty bummed when he left. I'm glad it worked out for him though. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 10:36 AM
Shanks
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami -

Voted up. I like the cut of your jib. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 10:48 AM
mshagger
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

1/4/14 10:50 AM
Damasta Shonuff

KirikMyName! - To some people, there's more to life than MMA.

Indeed. He turned down a life opportunity to get back to someone that would be waiting there for him when he was all done. If he had won, it would have greatly altered the rest of their lives together. I can understand the fighters missing their loved ones, but giving up on that opportunity that could change your whole family's life is something I cant fathom. A handful of months is worth the opportunities that come with being on the show. One would think a spouse or partner would want you to go through with the show if they truly loved and cared about you and your dreams/desires. Its not like you will never see your wife/gf again.
1/4/14 10:50 AM
CAT DAMMIT
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Doom - As gay as the TUF house seems, I certainly don't blame a guy for getting the fuck out of there for a woman.

Not everyone enjoys consuming semen with their food.
LOL Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 11:44 AM
tbi0904
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Nightstalker - It would've been funny if he went home and caught his girl fucking another guy, or girl, or animal... Erm I'm off for a shuffle Phone Post 3.0
Your sn made that part of your sentence funny. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 11:46 AM
ShaqNoob
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ace5002 - In for info Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 12:00 PM
Koreanflash
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about the guy Joe from TUF who was in Matt Serra's wedding party? Did they ever make up?
1/4/14 12:04 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scramola

1/4/14 6:11 PM
JOB
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reality is, he wouldn't have done well. He might have got a fight in the UFC, lost and been cut at best. He knew fighting wasn't for him, and he went home to what was important to him.

I say fair fucks to him. Not everybody gets to find someone they love in life. Love > MMA.

What he got was infinitely better than the 3k/3k he might have been paid for a fight.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.