UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy that quit TUF to go home to his girlfriend

1/8/14 11:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Erik Tracey
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Perry -
Allen Hood - What's a pussy Phone Post 3.0
It's also known as a vagina. The word "pussy" is slang. It's a very bad word that you should not use in polite company. A vagina is the female reproductive organ. Unlike the penis, the vagina is is an internal sex organ. Although most of the vagina is internal, there are parts of it that are external including the clitoris and the inner and outer labia. I really hope that this helped you understand. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me. Take care. Phone Post 3.0
Mo' Fuckin' snap! Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:03 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Erik Tracey - 
Matt Perry -
It's also known as a vagina. The word "pussy" is slang. It's a very bad word that you should not use in polite company. A vagina is the female reproductive organ. Unlike the penis, the vagina is is an internal sex organ. Although most of the vagina is internal, there are parts of it that are external including the clitoris and the inner and outer labia. I really hope that this helped you understand. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me. Take care. Phone Post 3.0

The vagina is technically just the inner portion. The out portion, including the labia and clitoris, iare referred to as the vulva.
1/9/14 8:32 PM
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
Erik Tracey - 
Matt Perry -

The vagina is technically just the inner portion. The out portion, including the labia and clitoris, iare referred to as the vulva.

It is?

1/9/14 11:09 PM
Desifighter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still much better than a guy who was thrown off for escaping from the tuf house because he banged a swimming instructor (that the tuf guys met during an outing) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.