UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How do I unsubscribe from fight pass?

1/4/14 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
11the11s
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone figured this out yet? There are no automated options for it in the account settings, don't really think this is worth paying for.
1/4/14 1:32 PM
Stephen Holder

You dont.

Its fa fa fa fa fa LIFE!
1/4/14 1:41 PM
MediumRareMistake
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read you have to email them which is bullshit Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 1:41 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blood in blood out OP Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 1:43 PM
Barbasol OOTFFTT
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about it makes it not worth $10 a month to you. Phone Post 3.0
AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notched Art, Sander
Email. Phone Post 3.0
MMA Playwright
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think they said that you have to create a thread in the UG and mention it there.
1/4/14 1:45 PM
Barocked Armbama
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwright - I think they said that you have to create a thread in the UG and mention it there.
This. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 1:49 PM
Warriormmd
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barocked Armbama -
MMA Playwright - I think they said that you have to create a thread in the UG and mention it there.
This. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I read Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 1:49 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Just call ur bank and tell em u lost ur card theyll cancel ur old one and they cant debit u anymore. This is why i never do automatic payments fuck that shit. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 1:59 PM
epwar
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First rule of Fight Pass: You don't talk about unsubscribing to Fight Pass.

1/4/14 2:02 PM
Stea1th

As of right now, the best way is to call your credit card company and have them block it or change your card number lol. 

otherwise...

How to cancel UFC FIGHT PASS
Send an email to Support@UFC.TV to cancel your free trial.

1/4/14 2:09 PM
dhughes
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you don't want to cancel you card you can always put a stop on charges from their billing vendor. You should have a $1 charge on your account from when you first signed up. I'd try to email first and give them a week or two. If they don't respond, then tell your bank or credit card company to deny future charges.

That said, they may continue to attempt to bill you and put your account into default (i.e. assign it to a collection agency and mess with your credit rating) if you are unable to close your account. I don't know. It's early and no one really knows how they intended to handle it.

In general, I stay away from these kinds of recurring/automatic billing situations. I'm old enough to remember the Colombia record clubs that would keep sending you albums you didn't want even after you tried to cancel.
1/4/14 2:11 PM
Mix6APlix

Early thread of the year 2014 candidate imo. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 2:13 PM
AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notched Art, Sander
Columbia House got ripped off left and right. I don't one person that ever paid for those or used real info for the sign up. I will not be signing up for fight pass until it switches over to the pay for format. Reviews are written, and cancelation policy is proven. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 2:19 PM
brody3316
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake - Read you have to email them which is bullshit Phone Post 3.0
That old gag Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 2:23 PM
RKing85
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really beginning to think the UFC would have to pay me to subscribe to fight pass.
1/4/14 2:44 PM
dhughes
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AsimpleFan - Columbia House got ripped off left and right. I don't one person that ever paid for those or used real info for the sign up. I will not be signing up for fight pass until it switches over to the pay for format. Reviews are written, and cancelation policy is proven. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. It's an old trick. Get people to sign up for "free" on a continual/auto-renew "trial" and then make them have to do all the work to cancel. The hard part is getting people to sign up. Once they are signed up, so long as the cost is low enough, they are unlikely to want to deal with the hassle of cancelling even if they don't want or use the service.

I'm skipping on the trial period and will reevaluate in about 8 months to see where things are at. I can barely find time to watch all the events as it is...
1/4/14 2:48 PM
Stea1th

In sure they have plenty of staff to help cancel accounts Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 2:56 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Anything that demands your card details for a 'free trial' is a con. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 3:12 PM
Zomby

Stea1th - In sure they have plenty of staff to help cancel accounts Phone Post 3.0

I hear all of the retired fighters are handling the lines like chuck liddell.
1/4/14 3:17 PM
MountainMedic
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AsimpleFan - Columbia House got ripped off left and right. I don't one person that ever paid for those or used real info for the sign up. I will not be signing up for fight pass until it switches over to the pay for format. Reviews are written, and cancelation policy is proven. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, in the early 90s both of my dogs had accounts with columbia records.

Really fucked up their credit. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 3:24 PM
AsimpleFan

Notched Art, Sander
Shoulda hooked em up with BMG too. They both did a great service to humanity by giving poor kids access to music and later DVD's. Before "downloading" scamming those two services is what was done. And if course recording everything to tapes. Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 3:42 PM
Morgz
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol OOTFFTT - What about it makes it not worth $10 a month to you. Phone Post 3.0
In my case it's horrible stream quality, and inability to easily watch on my television.

However, I'm willing to give it a while (at least through the free trial) to see if they improve or if the Apple TV rumor comes to fruition. If stream gets better, or if I can play it through Apple TV, I'm good to go and pay for it for a while Phone Post 3.0
1/4/14 7:26 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So happy I didn't subscribe to this bullshit and give them my credit card. When the product is 100% finished (like you promised) and on AppleTv then I will buy. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.