UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How do I unsubscribe from fight pass?

1/9/14 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They emailed me back with the automated email soon after I wrote that. Then, at 6PM I received this email from them:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting UFC.TV support. We have opted you out of the billing for the Fight Pass Monthly Subscription Free Trail so you will not be charged. The free trial will allow you to access the content until March 1, 2014.

If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Thank you,

UFC.TV Support 

It couldn't have been easier for me, unless they had an 'Unsubscribe Button." I hope this information helps some of you, but I hope that it takes some of the fear away from those that have subscribed already.

Also, I have no affiliation with the UFC or any of their other businesses. I'm just a fight fan that wasn't happy with UFC Fight Pass.

1/9/14 9:11 PM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff Edelweiss. Great username too Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 9:20 PM
Jake95
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 

They emailed me back with the automated email soon after I wrote that. Then, at 6PM I received this email from them:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting UFC.TV support. We have opted you out of the billing for the Fight Pass Monthly Subscription Free Trail so you will not be charged. The free trial will allow you to access the content until March 1, 2014.

If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Thank you,

UFC.TV Support 

It couldn't have been easier for me, unless they had an 'Unsubscribe Button." I hope this information helps some of you, but I hope that it takes some of the fear away from those that have subscribed already.

Also, I have no affiliation with the UFC or any of their other businesses. I'm just a fight fan that wasn't happy with UFC Fight Pass.

I got this too but the scary part is "We have opted you out of the billing for the Fight Pass Monthly Subscription Free Trial" implying that they won't charge you, but you haven't unsubscribed.

1/10/14 1:18 AM
JimmersonzGlove
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake..thats normal. When you cancel an online subscription you generally get access until the end of the term. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 3:08 AM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - Jake..thats normal. When you cancel an online subscription you generally get access until the end of the term. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the clarification my favorite musician that has played on "The Eric Andre Show." Phone Post
1/10/14 3:14 AM
Calavaro
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Took them about 5 days to get back to me, but finally they sent me that email Edelweiss got.

1/10/14 3:46 AM
ekiben
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 
JimmersonzGlove - Jake..thats normal. When you cancel an online subscription you generally get access until the end of the term. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the clarification my favorite musician that has played on "The Eric Andre Show." Phone Post

the eric andre show is comedic genius.

1/10/14 1:03 PM
JimmersonzGlove
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 

Ha...that was a blast.

1/10/14 2:48 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol OOTFFTT - What about it makes it not worth $10 a month to you. Phone Post 3.0
Hey man, that sack of potatoes is worth 3$ doesn't mean I have to buy them Phone Post
1/10/14 2:55 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol OOTFFTT - What about it makes it not worth $10 a month to you. Phone Post 3.0
The ability to cancel the service at my discretion. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.