UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Your most accuritely predicted fights?

1/6/14 6:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are some fights you were 100% confident in that your guy was going to win in a certain way and others had a hard time believing you? For me it was Hendo knocking out Bisping, i was 110% positive that Hendo was going to knock Bisping out cold. Also i was pretty confident that Lawler was going to ko Kos and no one believed me. Also your worst predicted fight?
1/6/14 6:48 PM
Jake95
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember watching the Lauzon/Pettis fight and thinking Pettis is gonna KO him with a headkick with the way he's dropping his hands.

My worst predicted fight was Le/Frankilin sadly enough...

1/6/14 6:48 PM
RJJH
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad finishing Chuck

1/6/14 6:50 PM
RJJH
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forrest over Rua

1/6/14 6:50 PM
slaughteringyou

probly pe de pano vs Mir. Mir coming back from a snapped femur vs someone with a much stronger bjj skillset
1/6/14 6:51 PM
Ew0k187

Mine was also a Hendo fight, OP

All my friends thought I was crazy when I said Hendo was going to tko fedor.

As soon as the ref pulled him off..
Fuckyeah.jpeg Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:53 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

I think my worst predicted was Rampage/Rashad either that or Hendo/Vitor 2 :(
1/6/14 6:55 PM
Bay Area

Hendricks KO Fitch

Worst was Brock/Carwin Phone Post 3.0
Kid Chaos
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor over Dan Henderson Phone Post 3.0
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

I predicted Rhonda winning by first round armbar a few times when she first got to strikeforce. Even made a few bets on it with that stipulation. I know now that doesn't seem impressive at all. But yeah Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:56 PM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My best prediction was Cain/JDS 2. I knew Cain would come out and maul him in a destructive one sided decision.

Worst prediction was hendo vs vitor 2. I bet $200 with a mate on that fight because I was that confident that hendo couldn't get knocked out and that he'd eventually outlast vitor hopefully and win. Phone Post 3.0
Il Duce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My recent poor prediction was Barnett vs Browne. I thought Josh was gonna handle him in the clinch. Phone Post 3.0
navajo19
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Injury over Cruz Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:00 PM
shadysavagecameonmaiaface
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I called Guillard vs Lauzon very accurately, down to Melvin being over confident and getting tagged in the face then subbed.

If I'm being perfectly honest though, I went the extra mile out of annoyance with some people writing off Joe by calling the shot in the face. I fully expected Joe to win in the long haul, but I wasn't 100% about him setting it up with a strike even though I said it with authority at the time. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:14 PM
Arlovskis Chin
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -

Forrest over Rua

Wow. That's a big one Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:17 PM
Brock Lobster
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain vs JDS 2 and 3. However I couldn't have been more wrong about their first fight.

Overeem vs Brock

Diaz vs Penn Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:22 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My worst was JDS/Cain Ii

Best would probably be Browne vs Barnett. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:23 PM
Nwms34
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot vs Fedor
Jon Jones vs Shogun
Carwin vs Mur
Hashad vs Forrest Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:25 PM
Nwms34
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worst.
Lesnar vs Overeem
Rumble Johnson vs Vitor
Martin Kampmann vs Condit 2 Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:25 PM
vengence
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fanklin vs hamil

which i correclty predicted on the UFC countdown tv show when I was interviewed.

I called for the end to come by way of liver shot.
1/6/14 7:29 PM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I called Silva over Griffin and Brock over Mir. But I don't think those are awesome picks. I was wrong about Machida/Shogun II and Rampage/Rashad Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:31 PM
teamquestnorth
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen dominating silva for 23 minutes before getting caught in a triangle Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:35 PM
Captfireeyes
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor vs Bisping. A friend in my class was talking about the fight and how Bisping was going to beat a juiced up Vitor. I laughed and said Vitor was going to kick him in the face. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:36 PM
PhoqueME
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best was big country and Struve. As they were walking out I told my friends Roy would land a big bass overhand and kill Struve in the first. 30 seconds later my prediction delivers. Worst was hendo shields. Thought hendo would slaughter jake. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:39 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best- Forrest over Rampage, with the leg kicks being a big factor. Had just recently started watching MMA, so wanted to research everything I could on the main event of first PPV was going to purchase. Noticed Rampage didnt really care about defending kicks, and Forrest had started utilizing that aspect into his game.

Worst- fucking Belfort vs Silva Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.