UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Your most accuritely predicted fights?

1/6/14 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PhoqueME
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best was big country and Struve. As they were walking out I told my friends Roy would land a big bass overhand and kill Struve in the first. 30 seconds later my prediction delivers. Worst was hendo shields. Thought hendo would slaughter jake. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:39 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best- Forrest over Rampage, with the leg kicks being a big factor. Had just recently started watching MMA, so wanted to research everything I could on the main event of first PPV was going to purchase. Noticed Rampage didnt really care about defending kicks, and Forrest had started utilizing that aspect into his game.

Worst- fucking Belfort vs Silva Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:42 PM
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My most miserable picks were:

I said BJ would brutally KO Edgar in the rematch
Lesnar would easily smash overeem like he did Mir (still think ufc 100 Lesnar would)
And that Silva would KO weidman in under two rounds in the rematch.

But I guess my best prediction ever was I said Hendo would handle Fedor and even finish him, and he did with ease. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:47 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best: Frankie vs BJ II
Cain vs. JDS I
Also, not sure this counts because it was during the fight but during anderson vs vitor i turned to my friend and said "vitor is about to get ko'd" literally 2 seconds before he did.

Worst:

Brock vs Overeem
GSP vs Condit Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 7:56 PM
UGCTT croy_00
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had some decent picks over the years, but the ones that stand out the most were my worst.

Stephen Thompson vs Matt Brown

Cerrone vs Diaz

Faber vs Brown (WEC)

Miocic vs Struve (God damn it still stings)

Shields vs Henderson (Strikeforce)

1/6/14 8:03 PM
dhughes
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida v Couture by head kick (though I didn't specify front kick)

Worst...I dunno. I'm wrong a lot.
1/6/14 10:49 PM
GregNoActionJackson
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best- overeem destroying lesnar. Everybody was riding brocks jack link hard and all my friends who never watched anything outside of the UFC had no clue who reem was.

Worst- Pellegrino vs pitbull in bellato. I thought kp was going to smoke him and sadly it did not end well Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 10:57 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Hamill over Jones Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 11:10 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

I predicted EVERY fight on UFC 100 correctly, even the prelims and even Coleman over Bonnar.

However the absolute greatest prediction I have ever seen was an mma one.

On mmafighting.net 2 weeks before Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi

This member by the screen name of Jordan(whom had, and still has a Nick Diaz mean mugging avatar), predicted that Nick Diaz would not only beat the Pride LW Champion, but Jordan predicted that Nick Diaz would win by, get this....

gogoplata!!

1/6/14 11:13 PM
Flexo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I called Florian first round rnc on Guida and Mir to sub Kongo in the second on the same night. Only thing I got wrong was Mir by sub in round 1 instead. I'm sure we all have a few we don't remember too. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 11:20 PM
sherwoodblack

My best was probably when Diaz beat up Cerrone... Worst was when BJ lost to Franki... both times lol I ride BJ's dick as hard as anyone
1/6/14 11:22 PM
Koreanyachtteam
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back in August I did the rev gear pick em contest. It was the UFC 164, I got 11 out of 12 right. I only lost the Kang fight. Which I thought he won. that is how I earned my blue name.

In contrast I Picked Barnett over Browne. Boy I fucked that up. Browne is no fucking joke.

1/6/14 11:23 PM
HolyHackZack
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Rory McDonald and Ellenberger are to dangerous for a brawl. Wouldn't be suprised if they are to afraid of each other to engage.'

I see this a lot when two really dangerous fighters are lined up and everyone says 'No way this goes to a decision!'

1/6/14 11:29 PM
Bin6h4m

I called the 2nd Silva/Sonnen fight to a T. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 11:30 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

sherwoodblack - My best was probably when Diaz beat up Cerrone... Worst was when BJ lost to Franki... both times lol I ride BJ's dick as hard as anyone

Of all the fighters who have fanboys on this site, no one, and I mean NO ONE, is a bigger fan of a fighter, than Malvert the Janitor is of BJ Penn.

There is him, and then there is everyone else.

1/6/14 11:38 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I accurately predicted every fight and their outcome for UFC 143 and 165. Those are the only times I've ever able to do that.

Besides that I have this funny knack, I love to hate the best fighters in a division and constantly end up rooting for the contender. This was for Fedor and for Anderson predominantly. Then suddenly something changes and I become a superfan, I recognize their brilliance and hype them up huge to my friends before they fight. Without my knack failing me once, they lose that very fight. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 11:51 PM
Joemacka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit vs kampmann 2. I was so tempted to put 1k on condit but bottled it lol Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 11:53 PM
Joemacka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones vs chael Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 11:59 PM
jmont

bigfoot vs overeem Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:12 AM
HandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping vs stann, called it exactly how it went down. Was real proud.

Diaz vs cerrone, called it exactly.

Diaz vs bj, called it exactly.

Jones vs rashad, and jones vs bader.

But there's so many fights I got extremely incorrect, like reem vs lesnar. That was the worst.

Belcher vs palhares was another one that surprised me. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:40 AM
ThinkMMA
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gomi over Pulver and Sakuri Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:53 AM
Malachy Friedman
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holfeild tyson round 8

bet only 10 bucks on it like a moron
1/7/14 1:00 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't predict how it would go down or anything but I made a thread predicting that Silva would fight Bonnar on short notice to save 153 weeks before it happened. Also predicted BJ Penn would come out of "retirement" to coach TUF a couple months before it was announced. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:11 AM
DanteHec
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shadysavagecameonmaiaface - I called Guillard vs Lauzon very accurately, down to Melvin being over confident and getting tagged in the face then subbed.

If I'm being perfectly honest though, I went the extra mile out of annoyance with some people writing off Joe by calling the shot in the face. I fully expected Joe to win in the long haul, but I wasn't 100% about him setting it up with a strike even though I said it with authority at the time. Phone Post 3.0
This. I said the same thing I was at the event and my section was giving him no love...but when he won of course everyone "saw that coming" Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:14 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predicted the Struve vs Lamar Jackson and Cain vs JDS 2 fights pretty much exactly correct. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.