UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Your most accuritely predicted fights?

1/7/14 1:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember saying that JDS only had a puncher's chance before the first fight with Cain. Was devo to see it happen, I'm a huge Cain fan Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 2:07 AM
Panthersfly
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An oddball one- Maia vs Story. I had a friend at work that kept saying how boring Maia is. I told him over and over that he can put on a show on the ground. What's best is that I took a prop bet and chose that fight to end the earliest on the the whole card which won me some $$$$.

Worst was Vegeta vs Goku 1. I thought for sure Vegeta was gonna take it. I watched it again 3 times with the sound off and once in Spanish but Goku won each time for sure. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 2:58 AM
Ansari
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones over Shogun. It doesn't seem that impressive in hind sight but I'm notoriously bad at picking winners. So much so that I never make any picks with any conviction whatsoever. A few minutes before Jones/Shogun I turned to my buddy and flat out told him that Jones was going to dominate the fight. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 3:13 AM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some reason I just had the feeling Werdum was going to submit Fedor. Said it a few times in the lead to the fight and was scoffed at. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 4:05 AM
Cole Presley
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I told all my training partners Overeem was gonna KO Lesnar and Brock would retire in the cage. True story Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 4:08 AM
Ghetto-Top-Team
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best: Both Weidman wins(not how he won, obviously), Randy over Sylvia

Worst: About eight Chuck Liddell fights in a row. I could never predict his fights at all.

1/7/14 4:12 AM
april warrior
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva's leg breaking. I imagined that shit happening 2 minutes before it happened. I Was extremely distraught than it happened, I felt as if I manifested the injury.
1/7/14 4:15 AM
april warrior
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My worst prediction would be than I thought Nick Diaz was going to finish Condit in under 2 rounds boy was I a newbie hehe.
1/7/14 4:36 AM
donkey guard
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum vs jds
Lauzon vs Vuillard Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 4:36 AM
Condit_2139
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake shields by decision every god damn time Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 5:28 AM
per
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hughes running through Royce was a no-brainer in my opinion, Hughes was the champ at the time and still wrecking people. Herring handling Kongo was one also. One that sticks out is Overeem going in as the underdog vs. Paul Buentello. Buentello had hype with some beatdowns of b-level fighters while Reem came in with a couple of losses to world-class opposition, people's faith in Buentello in that fight was ridiculous I thought.

My worst one was Rousey vs. Tate 1. I had seen Rousey's fights and still thought Tate would handle her with experience and repeated takedowns. So wrong it hurt my brain.
1/7/14 5:35 AM
Yacuna island
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put money on Guillard over Pearson it's a lock
1/7/14 6:11 AM
UhHhAlex_

Silva vs sonnen 1. Kept telling everyone silva was playing the waitig game waiting for sonnen to slip up so he could slap on a submission. I do admit however, as it got deeper into the fight I was less optimistic it was going to happen. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 7:07 AM
asn

Robbie Lawler vs Manhoef, everyone I was watching with was screaming about how Lawler was getting worked.

I said, Manhoef drops his hands when he kicks and moves forward with his flurries, Lawler's timing it to counter and will get the KO.

Seconds later Robbie wins KO. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 7:11 AM
Mr Makaveli

Brian Stann to KO Leben and this is no shit I was blagging a mate jokingly of course saying I've heard some info that Leben is ill for the fight... Turned out jelly baby's was the case and I was trolling lol Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 7:22 AM
The Cecil Peoples Elbow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I called the machida/bader fight perfectly.
However, I was so wrong on the Diaz/cerrone fight. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 8:44 AM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - My best prediction was Cain/JDS 2. I knew Cain would come out and maul him in a destructive one sided decision.

Worst prediction was hendo vs vitor 2. I bet $200 with a mate on that fight because I was that confident that hendo couldn't get knocked out and that he'd eventually outlast vitor hopefully and win. Phone Post 3.0

Im still butthurt about Hendo getting knocked out lol, ill never accept that
1/7/14 8:50 AM
DefenseSoapFan1
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest pwning Shogun
1/7/14 9:27 AM
Steven McTowelie
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - What are some fights you were 100% confident in that your guy was going to win in a certain way and others had a hard time believing you? For me it was Hendo knocking out Bisping, i was 110% positive that Hendo was going to knock Bisping out cold. Also i was pretty confident that Lawler was going to ko Kos and no one believed me. Also your worst predicted fight?
Who didn't think hendo was going to ko Bisping?

Also, I won $400 on Lawler tko'ing kos do guess I called that one too :) Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:52 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

Steven McTowelie -
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - What are some fights you were 100% confident in that your guy was going to win in a certain way and others had a hard time believing you? For me it was Hendo knocking out Bisping, i was 110% positive that Hendo was going to knock Bisping out cold. Also i was pretty confident that Lawler was going to ko Kos and no one believed me. Also your worst predicted fight?
Who didn't think hendo was going to ko Bisping?

Also, I won $400 on Lawler tko'ing kos do guess I called that one too :) Phone Post 3.0
Lol quite a few of my friends thought Bisping was gonna win. They barley knew who Hendo was though and jut assumed he was "too old" Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 5:10 PM
XxFIST2FACExX
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine was Cain vs Lesner I made bank on that
Aslo Weidman vs Anderson Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 5:17 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

I knew it was only a matter of time before Kimbo would lose once he was match up with someone not taylor made for him.

Unfortunately I didn't get enough time to make bets.

But I did call up a "kimbo" fan friend of mine, and before Kimbo fought Seth, I told him that Kimbo was definitely going to lose and more than likely not even make it out of the first round.

Kimbo barely made it past the first 10 seconds.

1/9/14 5:27 PM
thawt

Called Hendricks v Fitch pretty damn close to exact
The scariest call I've ever had resonate much less manifest
It was an off hand ironic asshole braggadocio kinda thing right before the fight
Riding the given narrative and company line re:Hendricks and not so much from my center
Quieted the room
No monies placed
Scary though Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 5:30 PM
ipponssting
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida by headkick KO over Munoz the second he started reaching for legs. But I think a few people may have predicted that Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 6:01 PM
Erik Tracey
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Chaos - Vitor over Dan Henderson Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.