UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Update on authority figure?

1/7/14 12:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what's happened with this guy for welching cause it 'wasn't a legitimate win'? The original thread with SLS calling him out has been frozen, probably because it got flooded with unnecessary comments about Jews.

Does anyone have an update? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:31 AM
brich07
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect my authoriteeyyy Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:32 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Air tight full of black fellers in Bolivia!

I hope.. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:34 AM
SevenLeggedSpider

How Ironic. I try to do the right thing and put AF on blast for welching, and a Mod freezes the thread and everyone conveniently forgets about it. Well, almost everyone.

Mods, why you gotta freeze that thread and try to let it die? Trying to protect authority figure?

1/7/14 12:38 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -

How Ironic. I try to do the right thing and put AF on blast for welching, and a Mod freezes the thread and everyone conveniently forgets about it. Well, almost everyone.

Mods, why you gotta freeze that thread and try to let it die? Trying to protect authority figure?

Fucking zipplokk fucked us over.

Cheers zippy.

Thanks for fixing a few things and getting it back up the next day.

You welcher Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:39 AM
CowboysStuntDouble
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assumed AF was frozen Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:43 AM
Kim Jong Uno
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He won't be back. He tries to bitch out on the bet after all of his bluster, gets slammed, gets frozen, he's probably embarrassed by his poor showing here and by his shameful actions. I think he could have been shamed into paying WeidmanforPresident, though WFP is really bad at posting and I think the fact that he didn't get paid is funny
1/7/14 12:45 AM
Poet of Gore

Kim Jong Uno - He won't be back. He tries to bitch out on the bet after all of his bluster, gets slammed, gets frozen, he's probably embarrassed by his poor showing here and by his shameful actions. I think he could have been shamed into paying WeidmanforPresident, though WFP is really bad at posting and I think the fact that he didn't get paid is funny

i think you escaped my fart jar

1/7/14 12:45 AM
SevenLeggedSpider

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
SevenLeggedSpider -

Cheers zippy.

lol

AF offers you a sn and money bet, then welches

Moderator Ziplock says he's going to clean up the post and then unfreeze it....

then welches(by not cleaning it up or unfreezing it).

1/7/14 12:47 AM
HeadkickedtoHeaven
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
SevenLeggedSpider -

Cheers zippy.

in.... this could get good Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:53 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

HeadkickedtoHeaven -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
SevenLeggedSpider -

Cheers zippy.

in.... this could get good Phone Post 3.0
Zippy should donate. He actively fucked justins charity out of money by burying that thread.

Imo Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 12:54 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

I also told him to delete certain comments before it went south. (I can appreciate he might not have seen them, but if he did what he said it would all be good) Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:05 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly enjoyed the backfire that bet had on AF. One of the greatest backfires since "Why are there gay ads?!" Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:07 AM
The Matrix is out of service
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea the "racist" comments froze the thread. Didn't Zip say he would delete the comments the next day and fix it? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:12 AM
Mike_in_CA
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Air tight full of black fellers in Bolivia!

I hope.. Phone Post 3.0
VU I lol'ed Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:14 AM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say he's one of the 14'ers that already have like 2000 posts. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:23 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:27 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - I would say he's one of the 14'ers that already have like 2000 posts. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, this.

Also, has it been confirmed that vitorforpresident is in fact thiaguy? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:50 AM
MMOZ

JIDF raided the thread and derailed it. I never knew so many Jews posted on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:51 AM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

in
1/7/14 2:16 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam

TTT for answers
1/7/14 2:18 AM
teamquestnorth

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
Seats Taken - I would say he's one of the 14'ers that already have like 2000 posts. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, this.

Also, has it been confirmed that vitorforpresident is in fact thiaguy? Phone Post 3.0
I dont think hes thaiguy. I can usually root out a TG alt account at first sight. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 2:20 AM
teamquestnorth

Plus vitorforpresident has been on for 3 days and hasnt said anything about shogun at all. That is IMPOSSIBLE for thai guy Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 2:22 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam

true. but he is a previous user. i doubt it was a divine coincidence that a poster named vitorforpresident, is the polar opposite of weidmanforpresident has surfaced right after weidman vs belfort was a go.
1/7/14 2:23 AM
teamquestnorth

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - true. but he is a previous user. i doubt it was a divine coincidence that a poster named vitorforpresident, is the polar opposite of weidmanforpresident has surfaced right after weidman vs belfort was a go.
Hes definitely a previous user. Brand new forum members dont fire off 400 posts in 2 days. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.