UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Update on authority figure?

1/7/14 2:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - true. but he is a previous user. i doubt it was a divine coincidence that a poster named vitorforpresident, is the polar opposite of weidmanforpresident has surfaced right after weidman vs belfort was a go.
Hes definitely a previous user. Brand new forum members dont fire off 400 posts in 2 days. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody does lol, how do you even get the time to post 200 times a day? Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 4:01 AM
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the mods aren't stepping in to ban him (welching on money bets, heck even s/n bets should be a bannable offense) I hope he continues to get the vote down freeze.

It doesn't seen like he has shown up in any threads though so he is either frozen our in hiding. If he every does show up, bring up his roofing and vote him down.

May he be voted down into a frosty fate for many generations to come. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 4:10 AM
PoiuPoiu
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think new user "Ooooh Yeah" , reg on 1/4/14 might be authority figure

1/7/14 4:23 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welching on a bet is poor if your reading this under a new account man the fuck up bro Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 1:28 PM
SevenLeggedSpider
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Matrix is out of service - Yea the "racist" comments froze the thread. Didn't Zip say he would delete the comments the next day and fix it? Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure said he'd would pay $50 to WeidmanforPresident and change his screen name for 30 days if Anderson lost.

That didn't happen though.

Mr.Ziplock said he would delete the comments the next day and fix it.

Conclusion?

Mr.Ziplock=Authority Figure

1/7/14 2:27 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mind=blown Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 3:52 PM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

lol @ 14ers finally
1/7/14 5:34 PM
WuDaddy
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 5:53 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entering bets and backing out is quite simply dishonorable.
1/7/14 6:12 PM
HeadkickedtoHeaven
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until Zippy!

1/7/14 6:39 PM
The Matrix is out of service
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -
The Matrix is out of service - Yea the "racist" comments froze the thread. Didn't Zip say he would delete the comments the next day and fix it? Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure said he'd would pay $50 to WeidmanforPresident and change his screen name for 30 days if Anderson lost.

Mr.Ziplock said he would delete the comments the next day and fix it.

Conclusion?

Mr.Ziplock=Authority Figure

Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 6:56 PM
Let me bang bro

where you at authirtiyo figure
1/7/14 7:55 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RondaHonda'dmymangina3744 - Tqn bump your welchers thread Phone Post 3.0
I think bangkok has it Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 8:18 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

where you at Mr Ziplock

1/7/14 8:40 PM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't the authority guy an old schooler too from a few years ago? I thought he called out the other guy for being a 12er or something.. What a waste of a screen name on a forum where join dates matter for some reason.. Just pay the $50, get over it.. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 8:57 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Are you that "other guy" JROTT?

lol

1/7/14 8:58 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funniest part of this whole thing, positive WeidmanforPresident would have paid up. His entire troll gimmick is wrapped around Weidman's success, had he not won, that would have been the end of WFP, but twist of fate had AF being the one who fragged out. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 9:12 PM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -

Are you that "other guy" JROTT?

lol

Aww Dammit! Maybe! I have a terrible memory! Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 9:14 PM
The Matrix is out of service
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - The funniest part of this whole thing, positive WeidmanforPresident would have paid up. His entire troll gimmick is wrapped around Weidman's success, had he not won, that would have been the end of WFP, but twist of fate had AF being the one who fragged out. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I implied in the frozen thread. What is even more mind bottling is that AF would place a wager against a known troll. Alas, troll or not, I didn't expect AF to welch that badly.

Also, lol at AF calling out a 12er. This just proves that join dates really don't mean much in regards to gaining respect and being a legit individual by standing by your word.

Welchers make me want to accidentally the whole world.

Fuck em Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 9:18 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Lol, the very next thread I have opened up in my tabs is the "Matt Serra has a history" thread, and I'm TOTALLY stealing the above gif lol

1/7/14 9:19 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Matrix is out of service -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - The funniest part of this whole thing, positive WeidmanforPresident would have paid up. His entire troll gimmick is wrapped around Weidman's success, had he not won, that would have been the end of WFP, but twist of fate had AF being the one who fragged out. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I implied in the frozen thread. What is even more mind bottling is that AF would place a wager against a known troll. Alas, troll or not, I didn't expect AF to welch that badly.

Also, lol at AF calling out a 12er. This just proves that join dates really don't mean much in regards to gaining respect and being a legit individual by standing by your word.

Welchers make me want to accidentally the whole world.

Fuck em Phone Post 3.0
Actually, AF looks bad for all the reasons you mentioned, and also claiming WFP was a troll or a blind Weidman fan, when he was being a more blinded Anderson fan. Trying to say the leg check was not a win based on skill was his full retard moment, everything after that was just whip cream on karma pie Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 10:35 PM
PoiuPoiu
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AF created "The orient" thread just to get vote ups

Oooo Yeah created "Thick Asians" just to get vote ups
1/7/14 10:38 PM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe hes busy sucking 50 cocks @ a dollar a piece to pay his bet
1/7/14 11:11 PM
Harmon Whistler
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jason73 - maybe hes busy sucking 50 cocks @ a dollar a piece to pay his bet

So just a typical Tuesday for that piece of shit.
1/7/14 11:25 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio

jason73 - maybe hes busy sucking 50 cocks @ a dollar a piece to pay his bet
Its the typical welcher punishment. Either suck 50 cocks at once, or one everyweek for 50 weeks Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.