UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teaching seminars across the U.S.

1/8/14 4:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GladiatorGannon
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drove 3 hours through a horrific blizzard for a Tim Lacjic seminar once...totally worth it.
1/8/14 4:42 PM
BJ Penn is Irish
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hit up the big military bases. Talk to their athletic departments and see if they will sponsor a seminar. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 7:05 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Thanks, can't wait to take one. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 7:06 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I should be able to host by summer of this year. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 7:22 PM
HaoleBoy
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim
i saw you fight kimo at the WFA event in Vegas after ufc40

I was so pumped to see that fight!
Sorry about your toe

Do you ever see Eugene Jackson anymore?

I have always been a huge fan of yours -best of luck
1/8/14 8:33 PM
Tim Lajcik
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, well all right. This is turning into something. Kirik, as always, thanks heaps for helping the thread stick around.

Yeah, the timlajcik.com website isn't up yet. I'm getting some help with that this weekend, but the "Bohemian Backroads" Facebook page is up and that spells out what I intend to do and where I'll go. Basically I'm going everywhere in the contiguous U.S. over the course of eleven long (1,800-3,000 miles) road trips.

The way things are shaping up, this is how I think I'll schedule things. If you, your school, gym or club are interested, email me. As soon as I get at least ten seminars penciled in on (or near) one of the routes, I'll talk with the people interested, set the dates and start out on that route. I've done it that way before and things seem to sort themselves out pretty smoothly.

Anyway, just ask me if you've got questions. I'm looking forward to this and appreciate the interest and support you've all extended.

And yeah, I see Eugene pretty regularly. His two boys fight and I work with them. I'd see him anyway, though. He remains a good friend.

Tim
1/8/14 8:46 PM
Tim Lajcik
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Gannon, thanks for the good word. I remember that seminar vividly. The snow came down so hard my windshield wipers broke off- first one, then the other. I drove the last ten miles with my head out the window so I could see the road and make it to the gym on time. About froze my face off. Completely worth it for me, too.

Hong Kong Phooey, I haven't forgotten.
1/8/14 10:10 PM
California
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote up for Tim. Old school!

Good luck, friend. I am jealous of the circumference of your neck.

1/8/14 10:12 PM
JRockwell
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt old school legend!! Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:57 PM
Tim Lajcik

Ha! You fellas are great.

Listen, you don't need to ask me if I'll be near a spot. If it's in the U.S., I'll be near enough to get to it if you and a few of your pals want to learn some stuff. Just email me (timlajcik@gmail.com) and let me know you're interested and where you are. I'll get there before too long.
1/9/14 12:07 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

timlajcik@gmail.com

1/9/14 12:23 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/9/14 5:30 AM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick opportunity Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 7:22 AM
Weidman'sThickThirdLeg
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roberto Silva - Hey I used to have that Xbox Tapout game and always played in you lol
Awesome Phone Post 3.0
This haha. Tim and Kerr were my go to guys. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 11:56 AM
DrPeterVenkman
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim, it's Jimmy. You are my hero! Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 12:00 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

n

1/9/14 12:01 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Phor N00bs ^

1/9/14 1:17 PM
Tim Lajcik

Many thanks, HKP. It's crazy what you can find. Some of those were the old 'underground fights' we used to have. Different time.

Listen, I've just got a bunch of fighting technique inside me that I've got to vomit out every now and then, so I really appreciate all the interest and support. Again, there's a Facebook page, "Bohemian Backroads", dedicated to this seminar tour and you can reach me at timlajcik@gmail.com.

Tim Lajcik
1/9/14 6:33 PM
Z NEDCMK1
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to one of your seminars back in the day.

Really awesome. Great experience.

TTT

1/9/14 8:08 PM
Galanis
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim, I've always enjoyed wathcing you in Pancrase, IFC and the UFC. Badass to see people on here talking about the TK fight!! This is an awesome, amazing offer. When do you plan on starting this trip? I'm in Massachusetts and currently recovering from a bad ankle injury. But I would love to somehow make this happen, or attend where it goes down.

Seems like you have a lot of us from the Mass/Boston area posting here. I'm in Western MA but would make the trip to Boston for this! Hope I am healed up in time. When do you think you'll be hitting MA?

1/9/14 8:53 PM
Tim Lajcik

Edited: 01/09/14 8:53 PM
Galanis, really appreciate the kind recollection. I can't say for sure yet when I'll be in Massachusetts, but I ought to be there pretty often in the coming year or so. A couple of the routes I have planned head through Massachusetts, including Western MA and Boston. Also, I find myself in NYC several times a year for work, so it's no trouble for me to catch a bus/train to Boston.

I'm sort of gauging interest and scheduling trips when there are ten or more schools, clubs or gyms along a route that want to host a seminar. Stay in touch by email or join that Bohemian Backroads Facebook page and let me know when your ankle is up to speed. I'll be certain to plan a trip there when you're feeling well.

Tim Lajcik
1/9/14 9:18 PM
Popa Zuda
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What up Tim. U ran a seminar at my gym in Taunton Ma and threw Mike practically across the room with your head.
You showed a cool variation of a shoot and a knee bar from top half guard that I put into my game.
Good to see u doin it again. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 9:23 PM
badrun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why I love the UG!
1/9/14 9:59 PM
Tim Lajcik

Yeah, BH, I get that a lot.
1/10/14 1:20 AM
dunc
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great seminar, did one back in maybe 04. Are you back in Ca now Tim? Would love to hit a seminar in the bay area if you do one there. I do have probably the shittiest wrestling ever so it would do me well to attend.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.