UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teaching seminars across the U.S.

1/11/14 11:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tim Lajcik
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dunc, great to hear from you. I ought to have a seminar happening near Oakland (where I live) in the next month or two. Email or find me on Facebook so I can keep you posted.

Tim
1/12/14 12:02 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I submit cats - I wish you the best of luck, sir. Thank you for all of the fights!

1/16/14 11:42 PM
dunc
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. I work in Castro Valley, so Oakland would be great.
1/28/14 1:55 PM
Tim Lajcik
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got the website up. www.TimLajcik.com. If you happen to look and see something janky about the site, please let me know. Thanks!

Tim Lajcik
2/1/14 8:52 PM
Tim Lajcik

Okay, planning my first trip- along the Pacific Coast Route from the San Diego, CA to Port Townsend, WA. Tonight I'll start contacting gyms within 50 miles of the coast to see if there is any interest in seminars. If any of my friends here are interested or have email info for a gym that might be up for me coming in to teach some MMA, wrestling and/or boxing, please send me a message. I'm looking to head out in early March, possibly sooner if I can line up a handful of seminars quickly. Let's go!

Tim Lajcik

www.TimLajcik.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.